Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Amy, Stevenage.  (Read 2279 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline henry4201

Summary

I felt like a punt on a Sunday evening, which is not the best time to find good SPs, but is almost the only time I am not under observation. I noticed that Mistress Amy, who has a few good reviews here and has plenty of positive FB on AW would be worth visiting. The visit was arranged very smoothly and proceeded exactly to my expectations. As various people have pointed out, Amy is not remotely a domme, but a convincing girlfriend proxy. The sort of GF that would certainly give rise to considerable amounts of envy amongst your friends.

Arranging the meet

I called the number. She answered, good English, slight EE accent. Texted me the postcode and name of the block. She just said "call me when you get near and I'll give you further details".

Parking was on street a block or two away from the venue. At this time on street parking is not a problem, but in the week it might be simplest to park in one of the pay and display car parks at the south end of the Old Town and walk for five minutes.

Venue

Modern block with good security. She told me the number. She buzzed me in. Nobody was around, although this is a largish development, maybe a couple of hundred apartments, so reassuringly anonymous. I got the impression that it was an AirBnB or similar. The furniture and bedding were much higher quality than one normally finds in a SP's flat.

The Meet

Amy greeted me in an attractive bodysuit in bare feet. She offered me a twosome with another girl in the flat. I can't remember the price but it was a significant discount to twice her rate, so in retrospect I probably should have accepted it. Amy told me that the other girl was not on AW but was on VivaStreet.

We sorted out the paperwork (1hr, £100) and she quickly got naked and chatted about the service. She does not do anal, or any kissing involving her lips. BJ is covered. She is happy to offer reverse oral and 69 as well as (protected) penetrative sex in all positions.

She said that she enjoys being kissed all over her body, but in fact is very ticklish and doesn't allow kissing of her neck (well, beyond a tentative approach).

Appearance

Her pics are accurate. Her skin is smooth and unblemished. She is a genuine size 8 with flat stomach and very firm B cup boobs. Her face was made up, lightly, and had dark red lipstick. She was wearing glasses and insisted on keeping them on. If I had to give marks out of ten, I'd give 8 for her body, 8 for her face.

Performance

She is energetic and enthusiastic. I missed a nice OWO, but she sucks reasonably enthusiastically. She had vastly more stamina than I did, and I am sure that with a younger guy would be a great partner.  She put on a convincing performance of enjoying the reverse oral I did on her. She looks so clean, young and wholesome that I decided to enjoy her pussy orally: not something that happens very often.

We had sex in a number of positions. Her body is so tight and perfect this was enjoyable.

I'd have to give her 8 for effort and enthusiasm, but mark her down for lack of kissing and OWO. To be fair, this is on her profile, although sometimes an SP offers more than her profile strictly lists, presumably to allow some discretion.

Chat

She was not chatty, but could converse sensibly on a number of topics. She claimed she'd lived in the UK for five years, which accounted for her fairly perfect language skills. She definitely takes her own calls (and for various reasons actually showed me a text that was sent to her during our time together). She comes across as a sensible, practical SP who likes to offer a professional service. She did not have any of the mechanical lack of interest that, for me, totally kills the vibe.

She said she was leaving Stevenage the day after our meet, but would be coming back to the town in the reasonably near future.

Links

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Postscript

I thought I'd try to find her partner to see what I might have missed by turning down the threesome offer. Unfortunately, I didn't find anyone obvious on Vivastreet. Any of you guys have an idea who it might have been?

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review Henry, duly hotlisted for if she should ever return down this way.

Looks suitable to me for a £60 30min pump & dump where her lovely young body can be thoroughly explored as part of the experience.

Shame no OWO or kissing, but as you say she was enthusiastic within her stated bounds and for those kind of looks, a reasonable price IMO  :hi:.

[NB her tits look scrummy, be nice to spend a good 5mins just licking and sucking them  :wacko:]