Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham (near Broad Street)  (Read 2560 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KarmaPolice

Very well reviewed on this site, but here we go...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking
Called but unable to get through, so sent a text (as per instructions on her AW page). All arranged via text from there.

Very near Broad Street, in an apartment block with a standard dial-in-the-flat-number entrance. No drama. Parking available on the street, there are bigger car parks within a short walk.

Cost
£130 for 90 minutes, massage, body-to-body massage, tie and tease and happy ending

Lola
Wasn't 100% sure what she'd be like from the pictures on AW, but I found her to be attractive. Small and definitely very curvy, she pointed out her "big bum" - and very nice it was too. Great tits. Has a glint in her eye that can be a little unnerving - she clearly likes adopting the "mistress" role. Sexy voice and accent (in my opinion)

The meet
Magic door. Wearing clothes similar/the same as on her AW profile. Greets me with a smile and a hug, then leads me to the massage room, which is actually very nicely furnished, with a proper massage table in the centre. Seated on the sofa, and offered what seems to be the obligatory chocolate (as per every other review on this site).

She asks me what I want. I'm not super-confident during meets, so this was a bit tricky, but agree on a proper massage, body-to-body, cock ring, tie and tease and "other toys" - not specified at the time. She was looking at me in a curious manner, and I wondered if she thought I was going to ask for anything else e.g. oral, or full sex? However, I've never seen any review on here suggesting she does that, and I couldn't help thinking it was a trap!

She tells me to undress - business-like Lola goes away and is replaced by a much kinkier Lola - she becomes much more instructive, and motions to spank me with a clothes hanger - but doesn't - I suspect she's testing my boundaries. At this point, I remember I haven't paid, and she looks at me quizzically - "Are you going to run away?" - No, I say...  So I don't pay - yet

Shows me through to a (thank God) clean and tidy bathroom with a stack of fresh towels. A lot better than some I've been in. Nice toiletries.

Back into the room and into the main massage. Being on a proper massage table helps, and the massage is very good - I like a hard massage, and Lola certainly can manage this. She did check to make sure I wasn't in pain though. After about a minute of massage, it dawns on  me that she has undressed without me knowing, and her body frequently pressed against mine, which was pretty nice!

Traditional massage over, and out comes the warm oil. Other reviews have mentioned the oil being borderline hot - no issues for me, but as body-to-body was about to start, there was a LOT used. I had wondered if we'd got to another room, a bedroom(?) for the body-to-body, but no, this also happens on the massage table, which isn't quite as wide as a single bed! This strikes me as brave, but she doesn't slip or slide anywhere she shouldn't, and it feels GREAT. Makes lots of encouraging noises throughout - whispering things like "you're doing SO well" in my ear, which was hugely erotic. Something I wasn't hugely expecting - it was also a pretty good massage, as well as being sexy.

So, new territory for me - I'd asked to be tied up, blindfolded and toys etc. Yes, the thought of being tied up by someone I'd just met DID make me a touch nervous, however, the many good reviews on here were reassuring...

Lying on my back, Lola uses fabric to tie my hands together above my head, and my ankles to each corner of the massage table. She blindfolds me, and then slips a cock ring on. I don't really need one, but I find they always feel pretty good.

Then she chimes in "I'm just going out for a cup of coffee and a biscuit" - leaving me strapped naked to the table... it's at this point I realise how much faith I've place in this website...

Fortunately, after about a minute of listening to the ticking clock, she returns. The teasing starts - lots of gentle strokes which tickle. I hate being tickled, but of course, this is tie-and-tease, so it's not always going to go my way. I found that getting into the role - struggling against the restraints a bit - helped. However, this may not be for everyone...

She DOES smack you. Particularly if you swear, or if she thinks you're going to cum. I didn't find it too hard, and it didn't leave any marks.

Turns out that one of the reasons she left the room was to fetch ice, which she then starts to rub over various parts of my body. This is a weird sensation, certainly an interesting experience.

Works her way around my body, at one point dipping her oiled tits into my restrained hands, they felt pretty awesome.

And, of course, she is really, really gifted at handling a cock. She's great at edging, and seems to magically know how to stop me cumming. For this, she uses a variety of techniques, including the ice, smacks, and some bastard device called a "pinwheel", which looks like something you use in baking, but actually mildly hurts when rolled over skin. Again, didn't leave any marks though. Also VERY effective at staving off orgasm.

Lots of "oh God..." which she always responds with "Goddess!"... and after a few times I'm automatically saying "Goddess", and wondering if all these years I've wanted to be a sub/slave... Quite enjoyable to roleplay, but I don't think I want to live it.

When I do cum, it's because SHE wants me to, and relentlessly cranks away until I have the most powerful cumshot in recent memory. Some definitely went over my head, and she cleaned some out of my own hair. Worth bearing in mind in case that freaks you out!

Aftercare (as they call it in the sub-dom world (is that where I am now?) is great - gently cleaned and shown to the shower again. Another obligatory chocolate. Some gentle humour about me coming and living in her dungeon. Asks me how her cock is. I panic slightly - nothing against TS girls - I've been with a couple - but I didn't realise Lola had one? Turns out, of course, she's now referring to my cock as belonging to her...

With that in mind, I'd better go back and let her use it again.

Would I return?
Definitely. I thought this was really good value. She's a real expert, very professional. I think it's clear from reviews that her service is well-established and generally very similar, so it's worth thinking if her slightly edgy ways are for you. She's not as tame as some, that's for sure.

Offline KarmaPolice

Forgot to say - I DID pay - at the end. I think Lola would have preferred it if I'd simply put the money on the little table.

Offline Dick Cheese

HaHa great review.Reminds me I have to go back sometime.I wonder if anyone has been brave enough to refuse a chocolate at the start   :lol:

Offline KarmaPolice

Mate I agree it did NOT seem optional

Offline Dalian690

I tried to post review for her but it was showing up as error for me. So if anyone can put this up as a review below that would be appreciated.

Positive

Lola Bell Birmingham B2B tie and tease massage

External Link/Members Only

1 hour: B2B + tie and tease. £80

I had been waiting for a while to see Lola and I had high expectation because of the reviews. All I can say is she exceeded my expectations. The details have been covered on other reviews so I will just give an overview.

Body and face= 9/10 for me
Attitude= 10/10
Personality= I love a woman who is confident and a bit dominating.
B2B: 9/10 spent about 15 mins on it mixing with teasing using fingers and nails.
Tie and tease: Used blind fold and cock ring and used ice which felt so amazing and pinwheel.
Dirty talking: 10/10 which was a mixture of teasing and domination.

Overall: this was the best experience I have ever had. It had everything I would want in a punt. Plus Lola was brilliant in all that she did.

Offline Arbetare

HaHa great review.Reminds me I have to go back sometime.I wonder if anyone has been brave enough to refuse a chocolate at the start   :lol:

I was on a health kick when I saw her and tried to say no - she got VERY insistent that I did have one!  :D

Offline Silver Birch

Great review KP. My one punting regret is not seeing Lola when she was in London.  :wackogirl:

Mgtow

Great review, my reviews really need more effort but I will get to this standard eventually.