Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai lady May, Warrington, 07782030701  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Borobloke

May is a lady I have known for a while now; she used to work at Baan Buusabba, and is now working somewhere in Liverpool; but only two days a week.

To earn a bit more cash, she has made one of her home bedrooms into a massage room, and is looking to provide a service there on her free days. Her home is easy to find, not too busy a street and easy parking. Depending on the day and time, her young daughter (5 ish), may be in the lounge, but engrossed in playing games on her phone.

May is of regular Thai height, plump, lovely smile and a very nicely endowed chest.

The massages I have had from her have always been good, with plenty of pressure in the right areas. The occasion is finished off with a nice HJ, and May has no objection to a feel of her arse and lovely tits.

Cost is £40 for the massage, with extra £20 for the HJ.

Offline Roscoe111

Is her home in Liverpool or Warrington??

Thanks!

Roscoe

Offline Templebor

Its a bit cheeky charging the same price that she'd charge in a parlour when usually a massive chunk of that would go to the house.

Offline Borobloke

Home is in Warrington and it is a fair price she is charging

Offline Licking Lizard

May is a lady I have known for a while now; she used to work at Baan Buusabba, and is now working somewhere in Liverpool; but only two days a week.

To earn a bit more cash, she has made one of her home bedrooms into a massage room, and is looking to provide a service there on her free days. Her home is easy to find, not too busy a street and easy parking. Depending on the day and time, her young daughter (5 ish), may be in the lounge, but engrossed in playing games on her phone.

May is of regular Thai height, plump, lovely smile and a very nicely endowed chest.

The massages I have had from her have always been good, with plenty of pressure in the right areas. The occasion is finished off with a nice HJ, and May has no objection to a feel of her arse and lovely tits.

Fucking hell !!!!   Am I the only one that finds this setup disturbing ?

Offline Chris1990mcr

It’s weird. Hugely weird.

It’s  also irrelevant to have even mentioned it towards the experience.

Offline Licking Lizard

It's the mentioning of it that I find inappropriate. You don't know who would be interested in a punt for the wrong reasons.  I'd feel better if it was deleted.

Offline sinbad52

Would the presence of a minor be inappropriate in a legit massage location. Monday you the lack of supervision is never right.

Offline Kool Keef

It's the mentioning of it that I find inappropriate. You don't know who would be interested in a punt for the wrong reasons.  I'd feel better if it was deleted.

+1

Offline fisherofsouls

+1

If I promise to only see her during school hours, will someone please post the correct mobile number as the one in the subject line is out of service...

Offline Access

I think it’s relevant to mention... some people will find this very off putting.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Would the presence of a minor be inappropriate in a legit massage location. Monday you the lack of supervision is never right.

Not entirely but as soon as it’s in somewhere that’s giving out HAndjobs for £20 I think it suddenly does become wrong.

Offline Borobloke

I wrote the wrong number down in the banner, it is: 07882030701.

Offline Borobloke

I wrote the wrong number down in the banner. The correct number for May is: 07882030701.

Offline Tecova

Would May be okay with us lot texting her on this number you have provided?