Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Camden Town - NW1  (Read 2069 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mike0

Profile: External Link/Members Only

This punt happened a couple of months ago.

Logistics:
Texted her and asked if she had availability for an hour on the next day. Got a reply the next day that she didn't but she could slut me in for the day after, 30 minutes, £100. I accepted.

Position isn't great. Very public, on the main road and door right next to a pigeon assembly. A decent and tidy, small apartment though. Shower is a bit rubbish but you can still hear some water hitting the bathtub :lol: The house is divided into flats and once inside the staircase corridor, seemed quiet enough.

Looks:
I found Ameera a very attractive girl, pretty face and a body, God, strong and fit. Full and healthy looking, hanging breasts and some flesh to squeeze, in all the right places. She's got a lovely smile and a bit of a shy demeanour. I'd say she looked 30. I can't tell a dress size. Hygiene was good. Outfit was black lingerie. Photos were accurate. She says she's Czech. Not much of a talker but really a doer.

Services and price:
Oral, Cim, Massage, Rimming, Doggy, Mish, Cow girl in that order. 30 Min, came twice, and paid £100. Ameera is very enthusiastic. She wants to please and push in as much as possible in the time you spend with her. She's also not a clock watcher, I didn't find her.

Narrative:
When I was outside the door of the house, I sent her a text and she replied to which flat I should come. She buzzed me in. She left her flat door open and waited from behind to welcome me in. Hogged for a bit and was shown to the shower.

Later in the room, she unrolled my towel, grabbed my cock in her hands, stroking it slowly, and said ooh ahh or something like that. Went for the sack for a minute, lifted it up and caressed it and then bent down and started off with a energetic blow job whilst I sucked her nipples, knead her bum and ran my fingers over her cheeks and neck. I'm not a pro with these things so before I knew what hit me I shot and came right in her mouth not realising I should have given her a warning.. which wasn't nice of me. She coughed for a second and left to the bathroom to sort herself out.

She then came back and told me to lie down, on the stomach; she's going to give me a massage. Oh great. She takes the oil, or some kind of lotion, out and with her strong palms and fingers started rubbing my back and legs. It didn't take very long for me to harden up again and as soon as she noticed it, she was down on all 4, licking the shit out of my penis or rather the entire area there. It was a lovely experience.

Would you like to fuck me now? Oh yes, which position? Let's go for doggy she suggested. But doggy makes me work too hard and I lost my erection, plus she's a tallish girl so we're not levelled and above all, I can't see her face properly which doesn't do it for me. I like to see that beautiful face grimacing with pleasure.  :sarcastic: So I asked if mish was possible. Still, I was having to concentrate and by this time it was absolutely paramount that I relax a 100%, if I was going to come again. So I opted for cow girl (poor her) and then the real riding began.

I felt in heaven as this beautiful, schlank and broad shouldered lady-horse, with her black coat of long hair swinging from side to side, pouncing on top of me like an autonomous clock, whilst my shaft was thrusting and sliding in and out of her naturally lubricated hole, at maximum height, up to the edge of the tip, risking at every thrust last it should not slip out.. At one instance it did slip out at which she briskly murmured a 'fuck' out of her lips, with obvious frustration that the vigorous and joyful smashing has been interrupted for a split second. She manhandled it very well and spontaneously grabbed it and firmly inserted it where it ought to belong, continuing the pounding in the previous fashion.

Anyway, exactly as 30 minutes struck, I orgasmd a second time, and this time I did remember to tell her so that she knew to intensify the rhythm in the final moments,  after which she fell on me, with a hug, in sweat, moister and depletion.

I will be back at some point in the future because I like a wild girl who doesn't talk, give you a rest nor needs to take instruction.

Thanks for all the who reviewed her. I owe you.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:32:33 pm by Mike0 »