Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Yvett x Wood Green - Saves The Day  (Read 2855 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline salome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having been let down by Veronica (review here) I slammed the brakes on the transportation and had a look at the HL. Yvett was showing as available. Having come out with the same amount of revenue as her 30 min GFE service I thought it was worth a try.

Comms: I phoned her, didn't pick up so carried on pondering. Then a few minutes later she phones back. I apologise profusely for the short notice (I'm only a couple of tube stops away) but is she free and can I rock up fairly soonest. Heavy EE accent, she says no problem as she has no appointments. Says she'll text the post code, which she does, so I'm on my way.

Venue A Soviet style council block in the northern part of Wood Green. You can walk it from the station. Pretty grim looking, sad to say. She shares the flat with another WG, who I didn't see, but I did hear an arrival and a male voice. Met no one when leaving. It's one of those high walk front doors with kids playing and washing lines. Hmm...

The Girl Yvett says she is 30. Could well be true, not much older if not. Slim, tanned skin, blue eyes, B cup breasts, very little tummy and nice waist and arse. Very smiley from the off and very friendly. Wearing a one-piece linked bra/panties combo and looking pretty good. Pictures are accurate, there is really nothing to disappoint you from her profile.

The Meet I again thanked her for seeing me at such short notice. Hamming it up a bit may be, as it's £70 she wouldn't otherwise have had, but nonetheless, politeness is free. Offered shower - declined (I'm always clean/fresh clothes as my meets are timed to allow me to get ready from home). Asked to use hand sanitiser, which of course I did.

She started FK going to DFK straight away as I disrobed and unclipped her bra strap with one-handed suaveness. Yvett has a very good body. Navel piercing but nothing elsewhere. Explored her breasts body and down for RO. Whenever I looked up she was always smiling. Small snatch, a tiny bit bristly but doesn't bother me.

I was doing all the work, which I don't mind, and Yvett was beginning to get wet. Forgetting finger play isn't on her likes list (confused with that of Vereonica) I did quite a bit of this without any complaint.

Then sex in multiple positions: CG, RCG, spoons, mish, legs-up mish, doggy. I wouldn't say it was that much of a serous pounding, but there was no let up aside from a short spell of OW. Gave me a bit of a rest if anything, but was fairly brief before returning to banging her.

I went on for that long (thinking well you have no other appts  :) ) to the extent Yvett eventually said "how would you like to cum". Decided on mish for that and went for it accordingly.

I was there for 40 minutes all told, most of which was shagging. Really can't complain at her service. Not sure about the heavy/glam rock sound track but she says that's her thing. OK each to their own.

Conclusion: A friendly, attractive, happy to please girl. Not sure the surroundings are the best for her assisted shower service as the bathroom (not seen) will be shared, so perhaps bare that in mind. A positive rating and rescued my evening. Got back and as it was my running day, went to do my 5km.

Offline kingmg

Offline Wozel

Got an appointment later tonight. Will be banging her senseless as it’s been a good few weeks. Balls are over loading with ball juice

Offline salome

Got an appointment later tonight. Will be banging her senseless as it’s been a good few weeks. Balls are over loading with ball juice

The lottery poster or leopard print bra are the most representative facially.

Offline Wozel

The lottery poster or leopard print bra are the most representative facially.

Cheers mate but I’ve seen her quite a few times and she always delivers.

Offline Wozel

Saw her last night. Banged her twice within the hour. Top service again

Offline archyV

Thanks for the great review - Wanted to see but she is away on holiday no mention of when she will be back.. bah just my luck!
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline kingmg

Numbers gone from her profile ffs

Offline king tarzan

Goes on these back home holidays quite frequently..
Then returns..
Always consistent top notch service 👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline archyV

Goes on these back home holidays quite frequently..
Then returns..
Always consistent top notch service 👅👅😋😋

Any idea how long she usually goes away for?
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Any idea how long she usually goes away for?

Average 3weeks to 1 month
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac