Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexycherryxxx-Wolverhampton  (Read 1558 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Randomguy16

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent a text half an hour before I wanted to meet her, the response was quick at to the point, agreed £60 for half an hour

Meetup: After reading a review on here of the girl in question i decided i would pay her a visit myself. Fired off a text and was given the location and prices for all services. Parking wasn't to difficult at all, multiple pay and display locations near her apartment.

Buzzed into her flat and was welcomed by cherry hiding behind the door, she is quite small for anyone who likes small girls :). She didn't look bad at all, she was wearing black lingerie which showed off her features quite well. Facially id say about 6/10. Wasn't offered water or a shower, but I didn't request either.

Led into a small bedroom which fit the purpose well, a mirror in the corner (which added to the fun later  :lol:). Paperwork sorted and I was left to undress whilst she stashed the cash. She came back in and was straight into FK, a nice surprise from previous ventures :D.All the while she was giving the little guy ample attention. Pushed me onto the bed and went straight into ball sucking, this was quite good and lasted for a short while. Requested a condom for OW (I believe OWO is on offer for those who prefer that). OW was alright, one negative was that I found it to be quite teethy  :(. After a few minutes of this she took off her lingerie and gave me a quick lap dance, her arse is in my opinion her best feature.

She then pushed me back onto the bed and jumped on for cowgirl, was a nice change to see such enthusiasm  :D, all the while FK was still happening. After some time she asked for doggy, bent her over the bed and got a great view in the mirror. Flipped her over to missionary with legs over the shoulders till I finished. Had a quick chat and was out the door. Checked my phone and was in there for about 25 mins.

Conclusion: A good service in comparison to what little there is available around Wolves  :(. Eager to please, however the BJ was quite teethy and didn't get the full half an hour. I enjoyed myself despite this and would probably visit again  :hi:.

Offline The Owl

Did she changes condoms after OW? A toothy OW blowjob increases the risk of a condom break,  accidental bareback and the need to visit the GUM clinic.

It's always safer to swap condoms after oral but before penetration.

Offline Randomguy16

She did change condoms inbetween oral and sex at my request