Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AmorousJessica - Glasgow  (Read 9547 times)

9 review(s) for AmorousJessica (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grimer

External Link/Members Only

Half hour @ 80. Meet was about a month ago. Comms were all good. Booked through aw and was given name of hotel. Had to pay for parking as hotel was situated in city centre near central station. Texted her on arrival and was given room number and also directions of where the lifts were.     

On arrival, greeted by Jess who I would say is an attractive girl, bit of a girl next door look. Smiley and welcoming. Age seems accurate. Was offered a shower but had one already so declined. Gave her paperwork and went straight into some long dfk and groping. She took 1 too many mints/mouthwash though as it was overpowering however still one of the better dfk I've experieneced.

Sat down on the bed and began to strip off and she's already pulled my trousers down and started giving me some nice slow and sloppy OWO.

Kept it going for a while as I was enjoying it before I managed to take my kit off. Got her naked next and onto the bed to continue some more dfk. She does have noticeable scar marks on both arms and a tattoo plus some stretched skin on her belly and her tits which may put people off. Nevertheless, her skin is still smooth to touch.

Condom on and had her on mish various positions, makes some great noises (or a great actor) while I was fucking her. Her hands moved constantly over my body. Doggy next with some light spanking which she enjoyed then cowgirl but switched quickly back to doggy before I eventually finished in the bag.   

Small bit of chatter as I got dressed and I had noticed I went over around 6 or 7 minutes. Wasn't rushed to get out.

Offline mrwhite

Her rate is now up to £180 ph and half hours are off her profile.

Has her hooker of the year award gone to her head?

Offline Clattypats

Apparently so... There will always be punters willing to pay it somewhere though, and that's up to her what she charges... I just won't be one of them! ... :)

Offline DaVINCI

You would think so and the way the market is SP's aren't needing much incentive to buck their rates :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't take much notice of the AW award, if their Feedback system is anything to go by  :rolleyes:

Offline Matrix

Nowhere near hot enough to be charging £180.  :lol:

Offline Boinky

She must have her fluffies well trained.

Offline mickey1967

Would like to go see her, but no way am I spending £180 as a minimum for a blind booking.

Always go for half hour bookings first time round.

Offline J_H

And no CIM into the bargain.

He fluffies must be, to quote her profile, 'Dazed & Confused'.

Offline Dogsbody42

I saw her back in 2018 - she was charging a much more reasonable £150 for 90mins but since then I’ve seen her prices skyrocket - certainly outside of my budget now

Offline Boinky

Now £280 for the first hour.

Fuck

Right

Off.....

Offline bluelion8884

Now £280 for the first hour.

Fuck

Right

Off.....

Dude I saw this and nearly fell off my chair!