Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy’s Massage Milton Keynes  (Read 2009 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5058559) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bumble1234

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this girl last week. Only after did I realise she has an AW profile.

Comms: very good. Answered the phone and brief chat. Very friendly then sent me text details inc link to website. Texted back and agreed £35 half hour sensual massage as advertised on the website. Visit was Monday just gone about 5pm.

Location: dumpy council estate didn’t want to leave my car outside so left it in the next estate and walked.

Looks: door opened and massage table in lounge as per website. I think it’s the same lady as the pic. Quite attractive, dark hair, big boobs. Has a dog who kept itself to itself. Think she had a ring on her wedding finger. English, guessing 30, size 12.

Service: up to this point so far so good particularly when she took off her top to reveal nice boobs and dark nipples. FDM first which tbh was pretty boring. Just a basic rub, nothing sensual and no body to body. I tried to make small talk but she was pretty limited in her answers. Maybe we just didn’t connect but I was genuinely trying to chat. After I’d say no more than 10 mins asked to turn over. Quick chest rub then grabbed the old boy. Asked if I was allowed to touch, she said ‘not with thisbooking option’. Asked if she had a different deal and she no deals offer touching. Having found out later she does FS there clearly is an alt package.
I found it hard to maintain a stiffy, she seemed pretty disinterested. I managed to cum and she disappeared into the Motorola wash her hands. Given some tissues to clean up, no shower offered.

Verdict: not a neg as she did as advertised, but I felt massively underwhelmed and will defo not be going back. Shame as the comms were good prior to the meet but nothing about it was remotely erotic and the chat non existent.

Offline Bumble1234

Yes that is her. I guess she keeps the massage and the AW services separate and you have to pay the premium to touch.

Offline Goldfinch

Yes that is her. I guess she keeps the massage and the AW services separate and you have to pay the premium to touch.

:thumbsup: