Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Upscale Amira Habib, Holborn - W1T  (Read 11292 times)

8 review(s) for Amira Habib (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Global_Punter

Good review is anal included?

No ANAL, she did mention that she loved ANAL

ANAL will incur a surcharge of £150 but I didn't opt for it.

My next ANAL session will be Lorena Girlfriend, the shape of her ass makes me itchy for it - at the time of my session with her I didn't have enough in my wallet for it, so I missed out...

Offline ratedj

That's the type of over the top response is why your review is being questioned.

I dont need you tell me about how to behave with SPs in general, I'm yet to meet an uncouth character (thanks to my own judgement and this site) when a meet has been confirmed regardless of the level of service. I don't do "P&D" but most of us here are fully aware of how it all works, stop repeating yourself. I was being sarcastic in my comment which you would have realised if you weren't such a defensive arse-licker. My point was that I didn't fancy "insta-hotties" who fuck their faces up. OBVIOUSLY I didn't expect you to ask about her personal choices on the spot.

And it still amazes me how limited her services are for £300.

Good on you for having a few free hours to gawk at that fucked up face but no need to be so defensive with the continued platitudes about "P&D" and supposed sausage factory. We weren't born the day before you saw this overpriced bimbo with a fucked up face.

:dash: :dash:

Offline Global_Punter

That's the type of over the top response is why your review is being questioned.

I dont need you tell me about how to behave with SPs in general, I'm yet to meet an uncouth character (thanks to my own judgement and this site) when a meet has been confirmed regardless of the level of service. I don't do "P&D" but most of us here are fully aware of how it all works, stop repeating yourself. I was being sarcastic in my comment which you would have realised if you weren't such a defensive arse-licker. My point was that I didn't fancy "insta-hotties" who fuck their faces up. OBVIOUSLY I didn't expect you to ask about her personal choices on the spot.

And it still amazes me how limited her services are for £300.

Good on you for having a few free hours to gawk at that fucked up face but no need to be so defensive with the continued platitudes about "P&D" and supposed sausage factory. We weren't born the day before you saw this overpriced bimbo with a fucked up face.

I'm not licking the SP's ass mate, I've got a hot list full of hotties thanks to the Bubble Butt thread, & some good folks here - if one of them show's up on my radar I make a booking, doesn't have to be a repeat hence I'm not touting, over exaggerating or collecting accolades.

No point bartering words, you can book your own session then ask her that question, see if you will last 20 mins let alone 6 hours.

You can't assume it's ok, to be an ass whether it's a thread or F2F

Offline Youknowmyname007

£300 for 6 hours that works out as £50 per hour. Nice one  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 12:56:07 pm by Youknowmyname007 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

whether it be £300 for the hour or 5 hours on top for free a very expensive rubber duck face for £300!!! :dash: :dash:

really? if you knew you would get that long for 300 you wouldnt want to?

interesting

I'll say it again: the whole review sounds total bollocks

i have had similar...not 6 hours but it was the last punt of her day..i paid for 1 hour and i was there at least 3

infact that has happened at least twice to me..

Personally i believe his story....not looking at the review in isolation, more the poster and his contributions and verifying other women he has seen that i have also

i think its legit but we all are allowed our opinions obviously

Amira or Lorena GP ?

I know this will be like a broken record but is lorena really that good?

With these girls chatting to different punters all day, she likely counted the money after you left and realised her colossal fuck up at that point.    :scare:

Text her and ask if she would like the £900!

WE on the site would like a contribution from you as well  :hi:

I think it's legitimate review...
No exaggeration neither...
OP could of easily omitted the 5 hours for free and kept it to himself...
But he didn't, he shared it..

+1

Offline peter purves

Interesting that as a teenager - she has learnt or innately possess the customer service care that many who have been in it for decades somehow fail to grasp  :dash: :P

Did you manage to find out where she is from?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Global_Punter

Interesting that as a teenager - she has learnt or innately possess the customer service care that many who have been in it for decades somehow fail to grasp  :dash: :P

Did you manage to find out where she is from?

Cheers

Mixed Race half Arab / Colombian, she did mention an Arab tribe thats I cant remember..

Offline peter purves

With regard to the punt.

Would you like to share some more of your thoughts if this was only a one hour punt. I ask because this is what most if not all of the punters who go to see her will receive?

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:30:20 pm by peter purves »

Offline Global_Punter

£300 for 6 hours that works out as £50 per hour. Nice one  :thumbsup:

@Youknowmyname007 Danke, don't forget her rate is £1500 for 6 hours, I cant confirm if other punters will get similar.

One thing is certain I can vouch for the GFE not the time slot...

Offline Global_Punter

I know this will be like a broken record but is lorena really that good?

@last_days_of_logan I found Lorena quite good, definitely a contender, her BBBJ, kissing and GFE has been vouched for by GLM and ratedj

Her surcharge CIM @£50 and ANAL @ £100 is slightly higher than most SP's.

She can take a good pounding too...

Facially I think she looks like Tashie Jackson

Offline SunnyBaba69

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 04:40:27 pm by SunnyBaba69 »

Offline Global_Punter

Offline peter purves

Mixed Race half Arab / Colombian, she did mention an Arab tribe thats I cant remember..

Yemeni ?!

Is Yemeni a tribe per se? We know what is now Saudi Arabia comprised part of Yemen. Yemen is a country which has been divided up through the years.

Unless of course, the suggestion left by SB69  is referring to country origins whilst GP is referring to tribe ie a conversation
at cross-purposes  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 09:04:06 pm by peter purves »

Offline TPNTR

She's half Khaleeji.
I've thought about going for another punt lately but I almost always tend to lose interest after the first pop. Yet to work around that.

Offline Chattymatty88

She’s the hottest girl I’ve seen on this site

Offline Reggie10921

Interesting review!

I had only saw her a few weeks ago.

She a nice girl facially and has a curvy body more chubby though.

Her ass if 100% fake and has scaring.

She gives a decent sloppy bj and DK but not the best in the business.

I was there for 1.5 hours and she told me to leave as i originally only paid for 1 hour.

Her GFE was average. I gave her some attention in terms of oral and fingering, she then just wanted me to give her all the attention and then said we had gone over the time, as i was attempting a second pop.

I’ve seen Lorena and would say she’s a better punt for the money and has better skills.

@ £250 for Amira and the sevice i received i thought it was a massive let down.

Offline Global_Punter

Interesting review!

I was there for 1.5 hours and she told me to leave as i originally only paid for 1 hour.

Her GFE was average. I gave her some attention in terms of oral and fingering, she then just wanted me to give her all the attention and then said we had gone over the time, as i was attempting a second pop.

I’ve seen Lorena and would say she’s a better punt for the money and has better skills.

@Reggie10921 Danke, just by reading your post I concur 100 % Lorena is a better punt for lesser $$$

Your description of her physical features is spot on, facially Amira looks better than her pictures - though some might give her a knocking about botox I saw none of the BIMBO look some described here. You need to see her in person to confirm the difference btw pictures & reality.

I'm pragmatic as opposed to the opposite, as stated previously my reviews are my views, it wouldn't please everyone ( SP's / punters alike ) -as it's not an erotic story but as per forum rules /guidelines a true picture for other punters to use and make a decision.

On another note, I didn't pop in round 2 same as you  :dash: as stated earlier I didn't push it.

Once again thanks for confirming some of the points raised in the review  :hi:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:19:04 am by Global_Punter »

Offline The Film Director

Interesting review!

You should write and post a review of your experience (the basis of it is here anyway).  That way, via the aggregate, we get a more balanced picture of the SP.

You'll also break your review duck  :thumbsup:

Offline grandaddybadman

you must've really liked her to stay for 6 hours.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline Global_Punter

@grandaddybadman "Attraction isn't a Choice"

As stated earlier I don't suffer from Eurotophobia....

Offline Youknowmyname007

More like she must have really liked him to let him stay 6 hours.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review GP  :hi:

Sounds like she liked you. Fake tits are bad enough but now I can’t even trust that their bum is real?!  :unknown:

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for the review GP  :hi:

Sounds like she liked you. Fake tits are bad enough but now I can’t even trust that their bum is real?!  :unknown:

@Thepacifist I can confirm that the BUM is fake.

In all lovely girl, kissable lips  :P she was a good shag, facially pretty and definitely no BOTOX, most of the folks knocking her haven't booked or seen her in person so I wouldn't read and assimilate half the crap posted.

Also the scar is not that bad you can barely notice it ( possible lots of expensive laser work to remove the scar )

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 06:55:15 pm by Global_Punter »

Online scutty brown

the skin reduction scars in the photos on the other thread look bloody awful, look as if someone tried cutting her in half

Offline Global_Punter

the skin reduction scars in the photos on the other thread look bloody awful, look as if someone tried cutting her in half

" look bloody awful " Have you booked her ? I saw her in person & can confirm the scar is not awful.

We posted it the Bubble Butt thread if that the thread your referring

Online scutty brown

" look bloody awful " Have you booked her ? I saw her in person & can confirm the scar is not awful.

We posted it the Bubble Butt thread if that the thread your referring

seems you missed this thread about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214250.msg2571671#msg2571671

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214250.msg2589322#msg2589322

Offline Global_Punter

seems you missed this thread about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214250.msg2571671#msg2571671

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214250.msg2589322#msg2589322

Nope I read all those threads before plunging with her

@TPNTR posted the gallery pictures, thats when we all saw the scar.

All surgical operations will leave some sort of scar, if you have a bit of $$$ you can use laser to remove them but it will take a series of treatments to disappear but not completely.

I replied to you post because you said it was awful and I disagreed reason being because I saw her in person.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:54:46 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline ratedj

Anyone seen the price of her new vids?

Offline Payyourwaymate

She's charging 24 hours for 4.5K, 5K for 3 dates. 32K for a month of unlimited time.....Let that sink in...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LNDNman

Both great girls, I'd recommend Lorena over Amira.

Both girls offer very good GFE, hospitality-wise Amira gets five stars she's very accommodating - I couldn't ask for another way to spend a Friday after company drinks, though her rates went up by £50 I could have easily spent that £50 on drinks  :sarcastic: so simple maths.

Body wise Lorena is better looking too, I found Amira's ass slightly out of proportion when she stands.

Lorena is also a better kisser than Amira.

Interesting! Amira sounded like a great punt and great VFM @£50/hr. might consider this and take the chance... she’s definitely got an aesthetic I like.

TBF though... Lorena is a very good punt, saw her a few times when she was based in Aldgate/Tower Hill and have fond memories. Lovely body and face and did feel like a  very natural GFE.

Offline peter purves

She's charging 24 hours for 4.5K, 5K for 3 dates. 32K for a month of unlimited time.....Let that sink in...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it her hourly rate will not be coming down anytime soon then??  :P  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:48:14 pm by peter purves »

Offline LNDNman

Maybe I’m missing something here........

People are questioning GP’s review... because... he ended up staying there with a WG longer than envisaged and didn't have to pay extra?

I don’t understand what GP would have to gain out of lying about this... contributed over a thousand posts here and into double figures of decent reviews. Seems pretty legit and genuine.

I think that some people forget that you’re punting with human beings and as such, things can happen which you may not expect and maybe be different from what you consider conventional.

In my own experience of punting for about 10 years now, I’ve had some awesome, shit, crazy, downright weird, fucking intense and some blah/meh/basic experiences.... none of them have been exactly the same....

I’ve had punts where I’ve walked out half way through, others where I’ve been back for more, some where I’ve stayed overnight (and not paid!!!), some where I feel like the girl is so perfect that I want to marry them, some where I feel like the girl wanted to take ME on a date....

The key is... it’s all about lived experiences... so, unless you were actually there with GP or have some other profound evidence to the contrary of what has been reported here.... maybe, just maybe, consider that in most likelihood it is the truth.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Maybe I’m missing something here........

People are questioning GP’s review... because... he ended up staying there with a WG longer than envisaged and didn't have to pay extra?

I don’t understand what GP would have to gain out of lying about this... contributed over a thousand posts here and into double figures of decent reviews. Seems pretty legit and genuine.

I think that some people forget that you’re punting with human beings and as such, things can happen which you may not expect and maybe be different from what you consider conventional.

In my own experience of punting for about 10 years now, I’ve had some awesome, shit, crazy, downright weird, fucking intense and some blah/meh/basic experiences.... none of them have been exactly the same....

I’ve had punts where I’ve walked out half way through, others where I’ve been back for more, some where I’ve stayed overnight (and not paid!!!), some where I feel like the girl is so perfect that I want to marry them, some where I feel like the girl wanted to take ME on a date....

The key is... it’s all about lived experiences... so, unless you were actually there with GP or have some other profound evidence to the contrary of what has been reported here.... maybe, just maybe, consider that in most likelihood it is the truth.

Have you checked the dates of when that was last discussed? It was a couple months ago and it was already concluded that he was most likely telling the truth  :music:.

Offline peter purves

Have you checked the dates of when that was last discussed? It was a couple months ago and it was already concluded that he was most likely telling the truth  :music:.

Better late than never  :P ;)

Offline Global_Punter

@LNDNman I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with this review, as some folks stated it would have been best to leave a lot of details out.

Thanks to folks like Logan, GLM, ratedj and others though not mentioned ( I cant name all ) who vouched for me, some folks threw eggs and made all sorts of assumptions.

Some folks tried to use this review as an accuse to blag a £50 per hour session with the SP, as you can imagine the SP wasn't happy either.

IMO some punters attitude on this forum is likely to frustrate or prevent others from contributing properly - there's a few aggressive folks on here like scutty brown  who kept throwing shades as if they followed me to the punt, were present or have previously meet her.

Water under the bridge now I hope...

Online scutty brown

@LNDNman I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea with this review, as some folks stated it would have been best to leave a lot of details out.

Thanks to folks like Logan, GLM, ratedj and others though not mentioned ( I cant name all ) who vouched for me, some folks threw eggs and made all sorts of assumptions.

Some folks tried to use this review as an accuse to blag a £50 per hour session with the SP, as you can imagine the SP wasn't happy either.

IMO some punters attitude on this forum is likely to frustrate or prevent others from contributing properly - there's a few aggressive folks on here like scutty brown  who kept throwing shades as if they followed me to the punt, were present or have previously meet her.

Water under the bridge now I hope...

I've been deliberately not posting again on this thread as I'd said all I intended to say, but now you've dragged me back into it.............
I still don't believe a word of this review any more than I believed the now non-review by the chap who got banned: he also wrote a Mills & Boone about her.
There's something fucking dodgy going on over the reviews of this girl: she's got a clowns face, a body with scars that make it look like she had an accident with a mis-aimed guillotine, and charges a bloody fortune.
There's nothing going for her, yet her pet poodles seem to delight in hyping her.
I now seriously doubt the objectivity of anyone who reviews this girl

Offline A Decent Fist

Coming very late to the party and couldn't give a toss either way about the argument. But...

It's done, apologies for roughly feathers.

Roughly feathers

Brilliant. Worthy of Professor Stanley Unwin at his best.

Online LLPunting

I've been deliberately not posting again on this thread as I'd said all I intended to say, but now you've dragged me back into it.............
I still don't believe a word of this review any more than I believed the now non-review by the chap who got banned: he also wrote a Mills & Boone about her.
There's something fucking dodgy going on over the reviews of this girl: she's got a clowns face, a body with scars that make it look like she had an accident with a mis-aimed guillotine, and charges a bloody fortune.
There's nothing going for her, yet her pet poodles seem to delight in hyping her.

I don't get it SB, you've gone particularly pathological on this one.  What's your grudge?
Plenty of girls out there you don't like the look of.  Plenty of other punters who like them.  Where's the crime?

Do you dispute that SPs can give extraordinary mileage to some punters?  Have you never had a freebie or a pressie from an SP?  Pissed off that none have ever invited you for dinner or served you something they've baked (or rolled)?
Sure it's not common but it certainly isn't impossible.  Many vets have had at least one involvement that blurred the boundaries of SP and FWB.

There are enough downside to the original post if the SP is trying to run an ongoing business,  Flipping her MO to scamming idiots who believe they can get 50/hr treats means she's going to end up with a crap ton of comms ache and possible peril if she comes face to face with any of these nerfs.  All real negative outcomes.  Bit of a reach unless she's done your favourite and become a drug-addled, irrational addict or OP is trashing his rep just to sabotage her business.  All a bit MAD really.

Offline LNDNman

Better late than never  :P ;)

Ahhhh... Feck!!  :lol:

Offline LNDNman

I don't get it SB, you've gone particularly pathological on this one.  What's your grudge?
Plenty of girls out there you don't like the look of.  Plenty of other punters who like them.  Where's the crime?

Do you dispute that SPs can give extraordinary mileage to some punters?  Have you never had a freebie or a pressie from an SP?  Pissed off that none have ever invited you for dinner or served you something they've baked (or rolled)?
Sure it's not common but it certainly isn't impossible.  Many vets have had at least one involvement that blurred the boundaries of SP and FWB.

There are enough downside to the original post if the SP is trying to run an ongoing business,  Flipping her MO to scamming idiots who believe they can get 50/hr treats means she's going to end up with a crap ton of comms ache and possible peril if she comes face to face with any of these nerfs.  All real negative outcomes.  Bit of a reach unless she's done your favourite and become a drug-addled, irrational addict or OP is trashing his rep just to sabotage her business.  All a bit MAD really.

I feel like I must now go and punt this one so I can report back!!

Offline Global_Punter

@scutty brown I'm not looking to get into an altercation with you, my intention was not to drag you back into the thread.

I mere stated the fact that you're an unsavoury character, ever since being active here I couldn't help but notice how much vitriol you've  sprayed on a lot of punters.

@SlamBoy after 750 posts & 17 reviews got banned after getting into a cat fight with you on different threads - but you're still active left to roam this forum contributing in a poor and unarticulated manner.

According to one of your post you work in IT, so its either you work from home or the people you work for got nothing for you to do - my aim is not to have the last word or diminish you BUTT you come across as a sad individual - being a keyboard warrior on here is probably the most you have achieved in your life time ( possibly it makes you whole )

Regarding the SP I've stated that her rate is as advertised, I know scrounger's have tried to get freebies with this review or from post made by others BUTT they do so at their own detriment.

Looks-wise, having punted in FKK over the years punters expect a lot from SP's look-wise but a lot of punters are not in good shape themselves.

I'm pretty sure your not one of the sexiest men alive, so please go easy when you critic women's looks - yes your paying your cash BUTT if an SP is not your type leave it mate - don't trash & de-market SP's to make yourself feel good.

On a final note she's a very accommodating SP's my aim was not to muddle up her Business model, next time I will be wary of giving away too much information - so TWAT's like you don't have a field day on your keyboard.

I'm done battering words with you...

Enjoy the HOBBY  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:13:36 pm by Global_Punter »

Online scutty brown

@scutty brown I'm not looking to get into an altercation with you, my intention was not to drag you back into the thread.

I mere stated the fact that you're an unsavoury character, ever since being active here I couldn't help but notice how much vitriol you've  sprayed on a lot of punters.

@SlamBoy after 750 posts & 17 reviews got banned after getting into a cat fight with you on different threads - but you're still active left to roam this forum contributing in a poor and unarticulated manner.

According to one of your post you work in IT, so its either you work from home or the people you work for got nothing for you to do - my aim is not to have the last word or diminish you BUTT you come across as a sad individual - being a keyboard warrior on here is probably the most you have achieved in your life time ( possibly it makes you whole )

Regarding the SP I've stated that her rate is as advertised, I know scrounger's have tried to get freebies with this review or from post made by others BUTT they do so at their own detriment.

Looks-wise, having punted in FKK over the years punters expect a lot from SP's look-wise but a lot of punters are not in good shape themselves.

I'm pretty sure your not one of the sexiest men alive, so please go easy when you critic women's looks - yes your paying your cash BUTT if an SP is not your type leave it mate - don't trash & de-market SP's to make yourself feel good.

On a final note she's a very accommodating SP's my aim was not to muddle up her Business model, next time I will be wary of giving away too much information - so TWAT's like you don't have a field day on your keyboard.

I'm done battering words with you...

Enjoy the HOBBY  :hi:

Interesting behaviour.
I say that I don't believe your review, so you try to attack me on a personal basis - effectively an ad hominem response. That sort of argument is usually used by those who are trying to deflect attention from the fact that their argument is flawed.
I don't know why you're wittering on about her business model, my argument is simple: I don't believe your review, any more than I believe the other non-review of her by the guy who was banned.
To be quite truthful, yours and his reviews were so similar that i assumed you were both working off the same whore-supplied crib sheet. The only question is what did you get as a payoff? Six hours for the price of one in return for a positive review?

And just for the record, I was not involved in the contretemps which saw Slamboy banned: that was all his own doing

Offline Global_Punter

Interesting behaviour.
I say that I don't believe your review, so you try to attack me on a personal basis - effectively an ad hominem response. That sort of argument is usually used by those who are trying to deflect attention from the fact that their argument is flawed.
I don't know why you're wittering on about her business model, my argument is simple: I don't believe your review, any more than I believe the other non-review of her by the guy who was banned.
To be quite truthful, yours and his reviews were so similar that i assumed you were both working off the same whore-supplied crib sheet. The only question is what did you get as a payoff? Six hours for the price of one in return for a positive review?

And just for the record, I was not involved in the contretemps which saw Slamboy banned: that was all his own doing

What a Twat, like I said I'm not in for a tit for tat with a weirdo that thinks of school girls during a massage session, clearly you're disturbed or lonely, that's why you spend hours on here attacking punters.

Reviews and discussions about SP's should be engaged with folks that have similar preference.

Amira doesn't advertise on External Link/Members Only which all your reviews / punts are based - frankly speaking the truth is you may not have the budget for her - I don't tout either or ask for brownie points.

Your a known trouble maker that uses inflammatory, malicious and provoking language to make strong unarticulated post on this forum, folks need to consider their time and ignore you - failure to do so, will probably lead to being banned & YES your actions contributed to Slamboy's ban..

As stated I'm done battering words with you, its bad judgment to waste time on some sad lonely fat old TWAT typing away in a quite corner from his room - 100 % waste of my CYBER space time.

Online scutty brown

What a Twat, like I said I'm not in for a tit for tat with a weirdo that thinks of school girls during a massage session, clearly you're disturbed or lonely, that's why you spend hours on here attacking punters.

Reviews and discussions about SP's should be engaged with folks that have similar preference.

Amira doesn't advertise on External Link/Members Only which all your reviews / punts are based - frankly speaking the truth is you may not have the budget for her - I don't tout either or ask for brownie points.

Your a known trouble maker that uses inflammatory, malicious and provoking language to make strong unarticulated post on this forum, folks need to consider their time and ignore you - failure to do so, will probably lead to being banned & YES your actions contributed to Slamboy's ban..

As stated I'm done battering words with you, its bad judgment to waste time on some sad lonely fat old TWAT typing away in a quite corner from his room - 100 % waste of my CYBER space time.

More ad hominem shite.
You know you can't justify your fake review, so you personally attack the person who queries it. Pathetic.

Offline Global_Punter

More ad hominem shite.
You know you can't justify your fake review, so you personally attack the person who queries it. Pathetic.

I'm the reviewer whats your evidence that the review is fake ? why the speculation ?

" Pathetic " are referring to yourself ?   

My warning to you is to stop harassing folks on here, you can't make it impossible for punters to post their plunge.

I totally enjoyed myself & she's highly recommended by folks that plunged with her.

Your take on every post on here makes you look like a pimp for the competition.....

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:52:12 pm by Global_Punter »