Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Upscale Amira Habib, Holborn - W1T  (Read 11293 times)

8 review(s) for Amira Habib (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline scutty brown

I'm the reviewer whats your evidence that the review is fake ? why the speculation ?

" Pathetic " are referring to yourself ?   

My warning to you is to stop harassing folks on here, you can't make it impossible for punters to post their plunge.

I totally enjoyed myself & she's highly recommended by folks that plunged with her.

Your take on every post on here makes you look like a pimp for the competition.....
Why are you "warning" me? Have you suddenly promoted yourself to Admin status?
And just who is this supposed competition you accuse me of pimping? Show me a girl in that area who I've reviewed. You may find that difficult.
You've caught yourself in a web of lies and the more you wriggle the more stuck you get

Offline scutty brown

...........................Your a known trouble maker that uses inflammatory, malicious and provoking language to make strong unarticulated post on this forum, folks need to consider their time and ignore you - failure to do so, will probably lead to being banned & YES your actions contributed to Slamboy's ban....................

This is the thread that got Slamboy banned................I didn't post in it.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254707.0

Offline Jerk Chicken

This is the thread that got Slamboy banned................I didn't post in it.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254707.0

I don't get your gripe here. Is the basis of your concern/calling it a fake review that OP spent 6 hours with the said WG? If so a girl I have reviewed here on my 2nd punt with her she spent circa 5 hours with me. These situations do arrise.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline peter purves

I don't get your gripe here. Is the basis of your concern/calling it a fake review that OP spent 6 hours with the said WG? If so a girl I have reviewed here on my 2nd punt with her she spent circa 5 hours with me. These situations do arrise.

I think I have obviously been missing out!! :cry:  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

I think I have obviously been missing out!! :cry:  :P

Maybe you have PP. I cannot stress enough booking 1 hour and spending 3-4 hours or even longer is not unusual with some WGs and should not create headlines in the way @scutty brown is suggesting or challenging.

To me all depends on the WGs outlook.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline LNDNman

Maybe you have PP. I cannot stress enough booking 1 hour and spending 3-4 hours or even longer is not unusual with some WGs and should not create headlines in the way @scutty brown is suggesting or challenging.

To me all depends on the WGs outlook.
Totally agreed.

I actually spent 3 hours with Mia Star on maybe my third visit which I only booked and paid for 30mins.  :dance:

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks folks, @scutty brown is one of the bad eggs on this forum giving it a bad name, I innocently included information which IMO should have been omitted.

There's a lot of decent folks seeking for information & contributing selflessly on this forum - some are here to insult punters, scourge & de-market SP's.

Funny enough, I had a session today with an SP, my time was an hour she didn't rush me, I was engaged in a friendly chat before & after my session - shower, drinks & fresh towels was offered twice.

I had to take my leave after a brief chat when I showered & got dressed as a colleague was waiting for me back at the office but I definitely didn't spend a tight one hour it was more, it wont be the first time & probably not the last - I'm not surprised how much dust this has raised, some folks are quick to draw conclusions - who is gaining from this type of review ? definitely not the SP & what's in it for the punter  :unknown:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:37:29 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Jerk Chicken