Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Chelsea  (Read 4351 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tessex7544

External Link/Members Only

Saw this well reviewed mature lady earlier in the year, but encounter is still very fresh in my mind.

Was having a quiet day in the office when thoughts of having a bit of excitement popped into my mind. Have had Crystal.Lady on my hl for some time, but being very much a spur of the moment chap this narrows down my chances with seeing the more popular girls out there. I thought this was another case as my text got quite a terse reply saying she was all booked up that day. So looked like another dull day ahead when got a text saying she had a cancellation for roughly the hour I was interested in   :thumbsup: (£100).

The address was texted immediately back and recognised it as being a rather well reported one. Was slightly nervous as there were reception staff there but when arrived walked straight ahead to the lifts and no one battered an eye lid (came up in lift with some legitimate tourists!)

Anyway Crystal opened the door and I was happy. She was a lovely blonde milf/gilf with fantastic tits, thighs and grab able bum. She literally pulled me towards her and went straight for my cock while French kissing my face off. Instant hardon which was a very good sign of a good punt. I sort of had to break away to exchange the paperwork and have a shower (very compact apartment).

Anyway after shower resumed the fk, cuddling grabbing her ass standing up. Then she gave owo and onto bed where she literally clamped onto my body for the next hour. Popped twice once missionary once from behind. Did not do anal (this is extra and will try this anothertime) but was great from behind having her asshole rubbing on me.

She is no clock watcher and literally kissed my face off for the entire time. Had to break away at the end as needed to get home. Must say her terse text style is opposite to what you get in the room. Will return back but as I say she seems busy and may not have luck seeing her if you are a spur of the moment person.

Offline advent2016

I see her almost every month and for me she is in my top 10 for BJs

yayati_in_uk

I tried calling her many times, but she doesn't even pick up a call. :( No reply to SMS as well.

I call using number provided on her Adultwork profile. Do you guys have any other number?

Offline robot21

On her profile, it states she's moving out of London.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Offline rockharders

I tried calling her many times, but she doesn't even pick up a call. :( No reply to SMS as well.

I call using number provided on her Adultwork profile. Do you guys have any other number?

It's hit and miss if you can get through to her.

Offline tessex7544

I spoke to her about seemingly limited availability and she said that best to book the day before. She has always got back if somewhat directly to booking requests by text. Great information about the duos. I fancy getting in between her fantastic thighs again soon :).

Offline petermisc

On her profile, it states she's moving out of London.
Profile now gives her location as Southampton.

Offline blackd2103

Damn it I've had her in my hot list for a while  :dash:

Offline Roman77

One of my best punts ever! So friendly, welcoming and great time. When visiting London always tried to see Crystal Lady. Pity she's moving.  :(

Offline Fletch747

Southampton’s obviously the place to be.
Had my eye on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for a while.
Maybe a trip to the south coast is on the cards!

Offline salome

Now says a few days available in Canary Wharf

Offline oneeyesnake

Fletch,
Heads-up Guilya used to based in London and tbh the service was lacklustre, including texting halfway through the service.
Would be interested in your review if you still decide on trialling  the bike.