Author Topic: Nuremberg RLD - June 2019  (Read 1177 times)

Offline YoungsterEA

Good evening to everyone.

So I came to Nuremberg for a couple of days, did the research here and the Red Light District as well as FKK Palmas came up. Due to time, laziness, and me thinking that maybe the RLD would be funnier and cheaper, decided to give up the FKK.

Long post ahead so SUMMARY: haus 74 has bad rooms, but decent girls with nice attitude who offered full service (ow and sex in positions) for 40 Euros. Haus 76 and 78 have more "aggressive or proactive" girls who literally pull you and hold your hands or body tight trying to make you say yes. They wanted 50 for 30mins. Haus 80 looked bigger with perhaps the best looking girls in the RLD, and has a big bouncer in the entrance. Instinct told me not to go there, but the girls were gorgeous. What follows from house 82 to 90 are smaller houses with mostly unattractive women. HAUS 92 has beautiful girls and the rooms are spacious, clean and comfy. Had a punt with an African girl for 40 Euros initially. Recommend her, name was Lisa, claims to be Cuban, but is African, 29 yo, 5'8", size  10 or 12 but no gut, just firm curves, D cup firm natural boobs and a very relaxed service, if a bit too cautious with safety and hygiene (takes her time to clean you and herself), good for me. Allowed time for cuddles, strokes and a chat. She is imo the most beautiful black sp of that RLD, (out of maybe 4 others).
Out of the following houses, all EEs, and had a terrible punt in Haus 100. The worst spent 40 euros of my life. Not even in Soho I have been rushed so much. Name was Erika, 5'5", claims to be Spanish but is from Romania most surely, size 8 perhaps, B/C cup boobs, slim and kinda fit body, face okayish and black hair. She rushed the hell out of me. She is in the upper room of Haus  100. Avoid!! In that haus there is a dyed redhead cute Romanian in the ground floor. She seemed nicer.

Longer post:

So yesterday, a Thursday, first went to walk through Frauentormauer at 3pm and saw a reasonably sized RLD which was somehow a combination of the Amsterdam windows with the German style laufhaus. I was surprised to see the street almost empty. Few punters around. The girls of many varieties though a majority, perhaps 90% were Eastern European. All energetic and inviting. Went into Haus 74. Decent looking girls there. I recommend the very top floor. There were two cute young  EEs.

 My approach for punting in this setting is always about walking around, try to find friendly attitudes and then make a small conversation. When they immediately tell you the price without even asking the "wie gehts" and/or "hast du lust", you can tell a rushed unworthy service is evident. So I try the small conversation, tell them my fake nationality and name, we practice our German, English and Spanish, and always tell them that I don't like to pay for cum, but for time, suggest that I like to spend the good 20 minutes offered by first touching, chatting and caressing for a few minutes before starting the action. Depending on how they react to my proposal, I choose or decline. Everytime the sp has agreed to that in any RLD of Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or South America, I end up having a good punt.

Going back to the two girls, they were playful and chatty and quoted me 30 for simple, 40 for Komplet, and invited me to have a threesome for 60 Euros, 30 for each. Great vfm I thought. Both were about 5'4", early or mid twenties, one with an average body, white with a lot of make up but cute. The other was very fit, naturally beautiful and a bit tanned, but she mentioned the "we finish when you cum" to my talk about the 20 mins, so decided to pass. But still, I may have missed a great chance, but I know myself and with 2 beauties I would pop in 3 mins if we get right into it, without foreplay, so decided to pass  :D If any of you mates knows handles well his stamina you surely would make use of that offer way better than me haha.

Next in Haus 78 I believe, while I walked by one cute ee in late 20s or early 30s with brunette hair literally came out of the haus, came towards me, held my hands and pulled me in. I used my novice German to tell her that not now but vielleicht später, and she pulled me closer towards her hugging me, super close distance and asked me if I think she looks like Angelina Jolie  :lol: I could find a similarity, but didn't give in. I made my 20 mins talk and she said 50 euro for 30 mins. From previous sps i had thought 40 was the norm, so decided to pass. Went upstairs, and again, one sp came towards me and pulled me towards her by my arm. This time I just left quickly.

Next in Haus 80 I saw perhaps the most gorgeous SPs of that RLD, the rooms looked good from outside. As mentioned above, a big bouncer was outside. This is the only haus where I saw one. Considering the relatively higher beauty of those girls, my instinct told me that they would misuse their comparative advantage to try to upsell, so didn't take a chance to go in. Still, might have missed good punts. Now I may never find out.

Following haus 80 up until haus 90 there are smaller houses with uglier Sps. Didn't try talking to any.

I then reached haus 92. It was my second walk around. It was 9pm. At night I could see that more girls come. There I saw this ebony cutie.
: Lisa. Her description is above, the most beautiful black SP of the place. Said she is from Cuba but clearly not after I talked to her in Spanish. The rest of the conversation was in English, she seemed better mannered and her English was flawless. She entertained some conversation and quoted me 50. I suggested 40 and she accepted and agreed to my 20 mins talk.  Opened the door and took my hand and led me to her room. This haus seemed nicer than the others, very spacious room, with this sort of ball for  party lightning that she turns on during service. It is noteworthy that she cares a lot for hygiene. Washed herself just before we started. And while we were cuddling and stroking she cleaned discreetly my pre cum with a paper towel. For some it might he annoying, but for me it felt great that she takes good care of you and herself. I forgot to mention that right before we started she brought up again the initial 50 euro quote while holding me in her arms. I insisted we agreed the 40 in entrance and she was okay with that. Attitude wise still perfect. During this foreplay I asked if I could suck her nipples. Those boobs are just a firm irresistible pair. She said cheeky that I could if only I had paid the 50, thought it was fair so paid haha. I kissed her chest to my hearts desire, she did great OW and we had sex in two positions. All in all a great punt. Didn't feel rushed at all and left satisfied after 20 mins.

I lost interest in the following houses after that punt, so just quickly looked around in the next ones. In haus 100 there were a couple of Romanians, a redhead and another with black hair, they had seen me in my first walk at 3pm, so at 9pm they tried to talk to me again, had quite a friendly attitude, talking to me in Spanish, banter and everything, I thought Erika, the one with black hair would be worth visiting the next day. So that brings me to today.

So today Friday I decide to go again, it was 22:30. Went first looking for the girls who offered a threesome, only one of them was there, and her attitude was not as energetic or friendly as before, so I left. "Angelina Jolie" was also uninterested sitting with her phone this time. I saw a lot of new faces at that time, many cute EEs that invited me in, but thought that if I go for a EE I should go for Erika. Went to her place, the redhead told me she is "showering" so I just waited. Before that I wanted to try Lisa, but she was busy. The lucky fucker must have had a great stamina  or booked her for more time as the lights in her room were on for more than 30mins.

From here it went downhill, and I made many mistakes of a novice punter. First, I waited for this Erika a good 15 mins, she appeared naked in her balcony and asked me to wait 5 mins till she gets ready. Impatient I just ask the redhead to go, but she says it wouldn't be nice for her friend, so I wait. Finally Erika appears, but she looks tired and her enthusiasm and banter of yesterday is nowhere to be seen. Should have walked already. Still I decide to go in, and didnt care to talk or confirm price before entering. Big mistake. She takes me to her room, it is small and not as nice as that of Haus 92. She looks tired indeed, but comes and hugs me like my best friend. We talk a little, says she feels upset due to an issue with another I girl, uninterested I bring up the money topic and she says 50. I insisted I have been told 40 before, and then her attitude changes a lot. Again, should have walked already. She says that okay, for me 40 that we will see what we can do. I go to wash my hands, I always see the sps appreciate that, and she tells me not to, because that takes time. Hygiene clearly not important. She asks me to lay down on the bed, takes out a condom and puts it in my then super flaccid dick. Dick was actually hiding, he knew better. She starts to suck and does so for like 20 seconds, dick is at 60% and she gets in doggy and tells me to fuck her. I tell that obviously i am not hard enough, she keeps saying that we don't have time ffs. I put it inside, try to control the pace, and again she says faster. I ask her to let me go on top, she again says there's not enough time  Time time time. By then I felt so uncomfortable that I nutted in like 30 seconds. All in all 40 Euros for a nice hug and 1 minute of action. She realises that I am upset and tells me to understand that everything is time, talking is time, hug is time, time is money, and "you don't have enough money". For fuck sake, an extra tenner wouldn't have made miracles with her shitty Romanian service. I tell her about her tired mood, and she just recalls her issue with her friend and bla bla. Came back to the hotel feeling that I made the worst deal in my punting hobby. Were just 40 Euros, but still reminds me of how it could have been used better in anything else. Or maybe 50 is the norm and she got fairly upset about the 40 I gave her, who knows... Time for a punting break I guess.

Final points about Nuremberg RLD and lessons learnt:
-better to catch them fresh. After 10pm the once enthusiastic ones seem tired
-look for offers. Some will serve you for 40 or offer you a threesome for 60 :)
-worth chatting up a bit, got a super quality punt for a fair price
-mostly EEs there. Not a single German or Latina. Go to Frankfurt for more variety.
-and as always, punting basics, trusting the instinct when we feel like walking away is important, and always agree on the price before entering the building  :lol:

Sorry for the long post. Just made it a journal I see haha. Any questions or recommendations welcome. I have another day here, but certainly have less interest in going back there

Regards and thanks for reading if you made it this far  :hi:


Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
No apologies needed! Great coverage giving us an idea of the city.

Offline Splodge

Whenever I've been there it seems to have a party atmosphere. Plenty of ladies and lots of drunken Americans.

Offline bbois77

Great info, thanks for a very useful post.  :hi:

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Nuremberg for work next year any advice on independants ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac