Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren bilston, new girl or old one reinvented  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Rangers54

Massage therapist ,
External Link/Members Only

Anyone been to see this girl, says her names Lauren, there is a lauren from bilston that used to be on aw. Not sure if it is the same girl, if it is she was a waste of time. However seeing the pic on WhatsApp I would like to see her but getting her to answer the phone is a nightmare which doesn't look promising. On her advert says she does b2b and gives her description which has we all know guys should be at least a happy ending 

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Rangers54

Looks a bit expensive

Depends what's included, if anyone has ever got through to her

Offline urlmicro

I rang her yesterday and enquired about her services, b2b and hr is as far she goes, 30 min 60 b2b and hr

Offline Rangers54

I rang her yesterday and enquired about her services, b2b and hr is as far she goes, 30 min 60 b2b and hr

Glad you got through. I've tried numerous times, even tried 2 mins b4 I sent this message. Looks like I've been.blocked if people are getting through

Offline Jasonk71

Standard massage is £60. Going  by the advert. B2b will probably be £40/50. Way overpriced

Offline Jasonk71

Massage, b2b, he is £120. Sod that

Offline manofleisure

Overpriced, timewaster and barely responds to texts. Book her at your peril :diablo:

Offline Dumper

Booked for Monday TOFTT will review if it happens

Offline Dumper

Waste of time plenty of text then when I got to bilston,nothing no replies complete time waster

Offline urlmicro

Unlucky tipper, the day I rang her it was after 9pm a bit late but was willing to see me. Price was a bit too steep for me so I allowed her