Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose - Manchester  (Read 1150 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline fallentrees1321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was in early may If I remember correctly , just catching up on reviews now

Price : £80 for 30 mins

Comms  Booked about a week in advance via email for a 1pm booking, then on the morning I text Luna just to confirm everything was going ahead and was given apartment no. She was polite and prompt in all replies .

Location   I saw her in Manchester she does also work liverpool . The location is a serviced apartment near printworks in the city centre , perfectly fine location . Entrance is not exactly the most inconspicuous though .

Looks Very much an Alt girl look , facially not someone I can get wild about especially as she does layer on the makeup . But her body more than makes up for it in my view with being quite short but bottom heavy with a juicy arse and legs which I really like  .

She does change her hair colour from time to time as well . Smelled nice and fresh and no hygiene issues I could see.

Service Was warmly welcomed into the flat , offered a drink and paperwork taken care off , she has a friendly personality and is up for a laugh . I had already discussed exactly what I wanted in email when I made the booking so Luna got straight onto her knees and started taking me in her mouth as i grew in size she took all of it down her throat but I am not particularly above average size , a few times she was wanking me off she was being a bit forceful but  apologised once I made her aware   .

Then we moved into the bedroom and she started undressing me , here she sat on my face as requested then we got into 69 .One of the reason I like thick thighs is because it feels amazing during 69 when they tense up .

After this we enjoyed sex in mish first with decent eye contact and fk she also let me go deep and hard . We moved onto cg then reverse cg . She never felt as if I was rushed to pop and I finally did in reverse cg enjoying the view of her arse bouncing up and down  .I had wanted doggy as well but once things started to flow I just couldn't bring myself to get her to stop bouncing up and down on my cock .

After I popped we lay for a minute or two before cleaning up , getting dressed and being given a refill on my drink. Bit of a chat and a joke around before being sent on my merry way 

Summary
Spot on attitude and service , booking was straightforward and her profile is very clear on what she does and does not do (other wg's take note)

Chatting afterwards she was telling me about duo's with xmanchesterfun(bex) who is also highly reviewed on here and it is something that I would be interested in , especially with both being alt looking girls it would seem like fucking two friends . Id love to see luna a few times on her own again first though and explore doggy and giving her facials . Just a shame she is not into Alevels as her arse does look good .

will be on my list of punts for future reference for sure .