Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean Teen Bora - Paddington  (Read 2766 times)

18 review(s) for korea teen bora (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

OnceaYear

Since I came to UK, I had too many white/black pussy and I've been missing my own kind for a while. As soon as I saw my Asian root opportunity yesterday, I called her and booked for an hour session.

Booking: I texted her on 07951921505 and responded straight away. Very easy to communicate.

Girl : Not much to add here to the previous reviews. Such a beautiful girl with a slim frame. For the height, I'm a short guy(5' 5") and she's noticeably shorter than me. So I will say 5' 2".

Location: Decent hotel near Paddington. Good size rooms with a few mirrors.

Action : Things didn't start well and mainly because of my faults. First I went to the wrong hotel branch and only realised that I'm at the wrong hotel when I couldn't find the floor. Spoke to Bora and luckily I am only 5 mins walk away. She was really nice and didn't complain when I arrived 15 minutes late. She's also wearing the dress which I requested. I asked for a shower and went in for a quick one.

Then another problem started. I came out of shower with towel on and she asked me to take it off. I did and she was shocked with the size of my penis. I asked her whether she'll be ok and she said she's not sure but give a try. Tried to put on Durex XL but it can only go on only half way. The problem was my girth. It's quite big.

Next she gave a decent blowjob and damn she's good at it. She tried really hard to past my head but she can't. She choked and said sorry.

She got lube on and we moved onto action. I suggested her to bend over the desk and started with the standing doggy. She's tight and trust me it was like penetrating the virgin. With condom on halfway, I can only go in only half of my penis. She's screaming and pushing me back.
I pulled out to see whether she's ok. She said she's ok. Suddenly it came to my mind that I might have custom condoms I ordered online in my bag. Told her to wait and luckily two My Size brand are in there.

Proper Action 1st round: now condom fully on and she suggested me to start with missionary. I started slowly by stroking slowly and easing the whole length in. A few short strokes combined with one long stroke to make her wetter. She's screaming loud... holding my arm or sometime pushing me back. A few minutes later she suggested to CG. More lube and she tried to sit on mine slowly. She said OMG you are huge. I offered her whether she wants to stop. She again said she wants to try. With CG, it's much easier for her with the length. I let her go with her own speed and limit. After a few minutes, I can see she's edging to the orgasm as she's finally taking my whole dick and screaming louder and louder. She's clutching her own hair & boobs and jumping on me like there is no tomorrow. Then she came. I told her to switch to missionary back and finished my 1st round in the bag. I got up and cleaned myself in the bathroom. When I came out, she's lying on the bed and panting very loud. I asked her she's ok and she said my dick is too much for her and the biggest she's ever been with. Asked me to give her a few minutes.
Then she got up to clean herself and we had a chat for a few minutes about where I'm from, travelling, Korean movies etc. Strangely she asked me is everyone from my country is big like me. I said no.

2nd round (beast mode): Now this time I asked her to get on the edge of the bed and bend over. She obliged and the view of her tiny perky ass is priceless. While pounding her from behind and she asked me to stop to get more lube. This time she's taking the full length but she tried to run from my dick a few times. Next we moved onto prone bone. She seems to enjoy it and screaming so loud that make me worried for other hotel guests. She's pulling the bedsheets and tapping the bed a few times. Seems like she came again. Then CG but I can see she's not jumping enthusiastically on me like the first time as the session is taking heavy toll on her.  We moved on to missionary and she said please cum quick and she can't anymore. I switched her to my guaranteed position. Doggystyle with her hands and face down. Did her ball deeps with full length strokes. She tried to run and I followed. She got stuck with the wall and I kept pounding her non stop until came in the bag. Asked her she's ok and she just showed me thumbs up with no reply. Went in for a quick shower and came out. She's still panting and lying face down. I got worried but she said she's ok. She then got up to clean herself.
We had a chat for 5 mins and asked her to book another two hours session next week before she goes back. She said "I can't. You are very nice man but I am sorry it's too big and I'm scared for hospital". I said sorry to her that I was too much for her and gave her a hug and left with a big smile on my face.

Conclusion - such a lovely girl with full energy to please her clients. She can decline me but she didn't want to let me down. I can see that she enjoyed our moment with two orgasms but seemed to be sored after first session.

Cost - £280 per hour

Note - no kissing as I requested. I created new account today as I stupidly put my real name on the previous account created a few months ago.

Offline Jonestown

Sounds to me like Walter Mitty is back in town.

Offline thecat250

Sounds to me like Walter Mitty is back in town.

+1
OPs ginormous cock mentioned in every paragraph  :cool:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline winkywanky

Things didn't start well and mainly because of my faults...she was shocked with the size of my penis. I asked her whether she'll be ok and she said she's not sure but give a try. Tried to put on Durex XL but it can only go on only half way. The problem was my girth. It's quite big. She tried really hard to past my head but she can't. She choked and said sorry.

With condom on halfway, I can only go in only half of my penis. She's screaming and pushing me back. I pulled out to see whether she's ok. She said she's ok. Suddenly it came to my mind that I might have custom condoms I ordered online in my bag. Told her to wait and luckily two My Size brand are in there.

She's screaming loud... holding my arm or sometime pushing me back. A few minutes later she suggested to CG. More lube and she tried to sit on mine slowly. She said OMG you are huge. I offered her whether she wants to stop. She again said she wants to try. With CG, it's much easier for her with the length. I let her go with her own speed and limit. After a few minutes, I can see she's edging to the orgasm as she's finally taking my whole dick and screaming louder and louder. She's clutching her own hair & boobs and jumping on me like there is no tomorrow. Then she came. I told her to switch to missionary back and finished my 1st round in the bag. I got up and cleaned myself in the bathroom. When I came out, she's lying on the bed and panting very loud. I asked her she's ok and she said my dick is too much for her and the biggest she's ever been with. Asked me to give her a few minutes.
Then she got up to clean herself and we had a chat for a few minutes about where I'm from, travelling, Korean movies etc. Strangely she asked me is everyone from my country is big like me. I said no.

2nd round (beast mode)  :sarcastic: : Now this time I asked her to get on the edge of the bed and bend over. She obliged and the view of her tiny perky ass is priceless. While pounding her from behind and she asked me to stop to get more lube. This time she's taking the full length but she tried to run from my dick a few times. Next we moved onto prone bone. She seems to enjoy it and screaming so loud that make me worried for other hotel guests. She's pulling the bedsheets and tapping the bed a few times. Seems like she came again. Then CG but I can see she's not jumping enthusiastically on me like the first time as the session is taking heavy toll on her.  We moved on to missionary and she said please cum quick and she can't anymore. I switched her to my guaranteed position. Doggystyle with her hands and face down. Did her ball deeps with full length strokes. She tried to run and I followed. She got stuck with the wall and I kept pounding her non stop until came in the bag. Asked her she's ok and she just showed me thumbs up with no reply. Went in for a quick shower and came out. She's still panting and lying face down. I got worried but she said she's ok. She then got up to clean herself.
We had a chat for 5 mins and asked her to book another two hours session next week before she goes back. She said "I can't. You are very nice man but I am sorry it's too big and I'm scared for hospital". I said sorry to her that I was too much for her and gave her a hug and left with a big smile on my face.

Conclusion - such a lovely girl with full energy to please her clients. She can decline me but she didn't want to let me down. I can see that she enjoyed our moment with two orgasms but seemed to be sored after first session.

Cost - £280 per hour

Note - no kissing as I requested. I created new account today as I stupidly put my real name on the previous account created a few months ago.

What a fucking clown  :lol:

Head1, please may we know this guy's real name, can you get into the archives so that poor innocent girls may be saved from the monster that lurks within his underpants?  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 10:39:00 am by winkywanky »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
+1
OPs ginormous cock mentioned in every paragraph  :cool:

The only enormous cock I can see in this review is the OP.

Offline finn5555

Since I came to UK, I had too many white/black pussy and I've been missing my own kind for a while. As soon as I saw my Asian root opportunity yesterday, I called her and booked for an hour session.

Booking: I texted her on 07951921505 and responded straight away. Very easy to communicate.

Girl : Not much to add here to the previous reviews. Such a beautiful girl with a slim frame. For the height, I'm a short guy(5' 5") and she's noticeably shorter than me. So I will say 5' 2".

Location: Decent hotel near Paddington. Good size rooms with a few mirrors.

Action : Things didn't start well and mainly because of my faults. First I went to the wrong hotel branch and only realised that I'm at the wrong hotel when I couldn't find the floor. Spoke to Bora and luckily I am only 5 mins walk away. She was really nice and didn't complain when I arrived 15 minutes late. She's also wearing the dress which I requested. I asked for a shower and went in for a quick one.

Then another problem started. I came out of shower with towel on and she asked me to take it off. I did and she was shocked with the size of my penis. I asked her whether she'll be ok and she said she's not sure but give a try. Tried to put on Durex XL but it can only go on only half way. The problem was my girth. It's quite big.

Next she gave a decent blowjob and damn she's good at it. She tried really hard to past my head but she can't. She choked and said sorry.

She got lube on and we moved onto action. I suggested her to bend over the desk and started with the standing doggy. She's tight and trust me it was like penetrating the virgin. With condom on halfway, I can only go in only half of my penis. She's screaming and pushing me back.
I pulled out to see whether she's ok. She said she's ok. Suddenly it came to my mind that I might have custom condoms I ordered online in my bag. Told her to wait and luckily two My Size brand are in there.

Proper Action 1st round: now condom fully on and she suggested me to start with missionary. I started slowly by stroking slowly and easing the whole length in. A few short strokes combined with one long stroke to make her wetter. She's screaming loud... holding my arm or sometime pushing me back. A few minutes later she suggested to CG. More lube and she tried to sit on mine slowly. She said OMG you are huge. I offered her whether she wants to stop. She again said she wants to try. With CG, it's much easier for her with the length. I let her go with her own speed and limit. After a few minutes, I can see she's edging to the orgasm as she's finally taking my whole dick and screaming louder and louder. She's clutching her own hair & boobs and jumping on me like there is no tomorrow. Then she came. I told her to switch to missionary back and finished my 1st round in the bag. I got up and cleaned myself in the bathroom. When I came out, she's lying on the bed and panting very loud. I asked her she's ok and she said my dick is too much for her and the biggest she's ever been with. Asked me to give her a few minutes.

2nd round (beast mode): Now this time I asked her to get on the edge of the bed and bend over. She obliged and the view of her tiny perky ass is priceless. While pounding her from behind and she asked me to stop to get more lube. This time she's taking the full length but she tried to run from my dick a few times. Next we moved onto prone bone. She seems to enjoy it and screaming so loud that make me worried for other hotel guests. She's pulling the bedsheets and tapping the bed a few times. Seems like she came again. Then CG but I can see she's not jumping enthusiastically on me like the first time as the session is taking heavy toll on her.  We moved on to missionary and she said please cum quick and she can't anymore. I switched her to my guaranteed position. Doggystyle with her hands and face down. Did her ball deeps with full length strokes. She tried to run and I followed. She got stuck with the wall and I kept pounding her non stop until came in the bag. Asked her she's ok and she just showed me thumbs up with no reply. Went in for a quick shower and came out. She's still panting and lying face down. I got worried but she said she's ok. She then got up to clean herself.

Cost - £280 per hour

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline monkey nuts

One unicorn meets another, priceless

Offline paul_2407

Any intel on her instagram? I’m planning to see her tomorrow

Offline Raven

:unknown: wha the hell did I just read?

If it were true ... did he just break Bora!!  :scare:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Any intel on her instagram? I’m planning to see her tomorrow

You're to late bro .... monster dick means she has taken the first flight home!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Puntard

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paul_2407

You're to late bro .... monster dick means she has taken the first flight home!

Lol

Offline rdbnrnr

mate, i'd be pissed if she takes a few days off! Itching to see her.   :timeout:

Offline sunnyj

Offline driver

This bird is getting so much feedback, why the fuck does she need the tout review.
Maybe she's not as good, or maybe dusty phone.
Who knows? Personally I'd love to see her, but not at those prices.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
This bird is getting so much feedback, why the fuck does she need the tout review.
Maybe she's not as good, or maybe dusty phone.
Who knows? Personally I'd love to see her, but not at those prices.

It wasn’t really a touts review.

More a fantasist just trying to troll or boost his own ego.,

Offline Robert Musil

I'm very average sized, and even I felt Bora was too tight for me. With an above average sized cock I really don't see the point in having sex with a girl this small - an obvious mismatch.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 06:52:08 pm by Robert Musil »

Offline Puntard

This sp and her ‘group’ have clearly been given a concerted push by some member(s) of this community. I won’t speculate as to the specific motives or point a finger. But clearly... it’s unicorn related and/or purely financial. Just sayin’ 🦄
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:13:35 pm by Puntard »

Offline Jerk Chicken

There is one small, but, crucial flaw in OP's fairy tale.

He mentions a Durex XL Condom. Now why would a girl like this  have XL condoms in her goody bag. I recall seeing her making reference to big dicks as a no no on her profile but I could be wrong.

As a consequence OP had to resort to his online custom made condoms so he could fuck!

As one poster has remarked utter bullshit! ... my guess is OP is maybe trying to mask his own insecurities regarding his dick size so invents a monster dick instead so much so that poor old Bora was left a crumbling wreck utterly tramsutized by the "monster dick"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:12:27 pm by Jerk Chicken »

Offline Jerk Chicken

This sp and her ‘group’ have clearly been given a concerted push by some member(s) of this community. I won’t speculate as to the specific motives or point a finger. But clearly... it’s unicorn related or purely financial. Just sayin’ 🦄

+1

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
This sp and her ‘group’ have clearly been given a concerted push by some member(s) of this community. I won’t speculate as to the specific motives or point a finger. But clearly... it’s unicorn related and/or purely financial. Just sayin’ 🦄

I would have thought it’s Unicorn value rather than anything sinister, but I might be wrong..

There are a lot of reviews on her from trusted posters

Offline Puntard

Btw. Am sure people have noticed but (s)he’s implying they are Asian. The punter. Now not to stereotype. But being from that way myself genetically. The monster cock story is even more bizarre. I think it was written by the outfit themselves and then embellished by a uk punter. I have my suspicions.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Removed from the London Review board

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Btw. Am sure people have noticed but (s)he’s implying they are Asian. The punter. Now not to stereotype. But being from that way myself genetically. The monster cock story is even more bizarre. I think it was written by the outfit themselves and then embellished by a uk punter. I have my suspicions.  :hi:

I would say it would be  the worst touting review I have ever read. Nobody would believe a word of it.

Any sensible touter would certainly have made it more subtle.

Like some of the reviewers of her, that have only had one review to their name. They are much more suspicious in my opinion.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:38:16 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline sunnyj

I would have thought it’s Unicorn value rather than anything sinister, but I might be wrong..

There are a lot of reviews on her from trusted posters
I would say it's a combination of
Unicorn value - Not many young Korean WGs available in AW or VS or Agencies.
Ease of booking - It just took me three texts and few hours notice to be inside her. There may be Uni students available on sites like SA but one need to spend too much time to get a good one.
UKP reviews - Hype created here due to consistent positive reviews in short time.

Offline Puntard

It’s because it’s been almost certainly written by the pimp hence the Asian aspect and also if you read the first para it sounds like it’s been written by a non uk person. Then the punter writes the more blokey stuff. I’ve read all the threads and it’s obvious she’s been coaxed back with the prospect of us paying 300 or more to see her. Tbh if I was in London I might have joined you just for something different. But I think it all smells a bit fishy...

Offline Muzmuz

This sp and her ‘group’ have clearly been given a concerted push by some member(s) of this community. I won’t speculate as to the specific motives or point a finger. But clearly... it’s unicorn related and/or purely financial. Just sayin’

Go on Puntard, point a finger. What member(s) are you on about?  :)

Offline Puntard

To me it’s obvious but you can all make your own minds up  :hi:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
To me it’s obvious but you can all make your own minds up  :hi:

There’s no harm in naming them if you have concerns. It’s important that touts are identified and dealt with
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:07:09 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline stevethebroker

It’s because it’s been almost certainly written by the pimp hence the Asian aspect and also if you read the first para it sounds like it’s been written by a non uk person. Then the punter writes the more blokey stuff. I’ve read all the threads and it’s obvious she’s been coaxed back with the prospect of us paying 300 or more to see her. Tbh if I was in London I might have joined you just for something different. But I think it all smells a bit fishy...

I think she's been tempted back as she saw how many bookings she was getting and how much the agent was making hence why she has decided to go it alone. I think an hour with her is more relaxed and not so rushed but unfortunately my finances at the moment cant justify it. And I think her 1/2 hour rates have gone up so on this visit I'll have to giver her a miss.

If she comes over again I may book her then as hopefully my finances will be in better shape.

Offline Muzmuz

There’s no harm in naming them if you have concerns. It’s important that touts are identified and dealt with

+1

Offline Puntard

All I can say is I think it’s odd that there are threads specifically imploring this SP to come back to London.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231958.0;all

Then she pops back unexpectedly, heralded by one of the community. And now this nonsense review. I’m not new to punting but new to the site so I don’t think I can be more specific. It just feels strange if members of any punting community are actively promoting SPs in an overtly fluffy manner.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:18:23 pm by Puntard »

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
It's not a pimp its a fantasist. FFs.   He's collected all the Bora info from other threads and created his fantasy story to piss all you Bora lovers off 

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
All I can say is I think it’s odd that there are threads specifically imploring this SP to come back to London.

Then she pops back unexpectedly, heralded by one of the community. And now this nonsense review. I’m not new to punting but new to the site so I don’t think I can be more specific. It just feels strange if members of any punting community are actively promoting SPs in an overtly fluffy manner.

I can’t see why you can’t accept it’s just a dreamer who gets off on fantasising to boost their own ego.

Instead you’d rather believe there is some conspiracy involving Stuart, who is obviously enamoured by her, but has posted 56 reviews involving many different types of girls...

Who gave her a negative for her first review...

Oh and I noticed she was back and posted her profile, so maybe I’m involved in this touting, although I have never met her and probably wouldn’t.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:44:26 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Not Batman

So what can we conclude about this guy?  He's 5 foot 5 inches tall and probably 5 foot 5 inches wide.  And his dick is 5 inches wide and coincidentally 5 inches long. Oh, and he admits to being too thick to find the right hotel!  What a laugh.   :dash:

Offline Muzmuz

You say she came back unexpectedly, well it wasn’t unexpected to me and I guess some of her other customers because she said she’d like to come back. Only this time not working for the Crossharbour pimp.

The hype surrounding this girl is because she’s quite unique in London at the present time.
Just search for Korean girls on Adultwork and see how many are available right now.
And the extortionate hourly rate she charges creates a lot of resentment on this forum and just adds to the hype.

And all the fluffy reviews and comments. Well I guess I’m a little guilty of that but she really is a great fuck!

But if you really do think there is some touting going on then why don’t you name them instead of copping out and saying I’ll leave it up to you to guess.

Offline stuart.

OP is definitely trolling us, probably hasn't even met Bora

Offline Puntard

Hi stuart.
 :rolleyes:
If admin is happy this isn’t suss then so am I

Offline unus669

roadto100

Offline NeverMind07

Seen her twice since she’s been back, but with my original review and all the reviews she’s had it’s probably overkill now.