Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Shoreditch/Old street  (Read 4294 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jonbar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called a couple of hours before and swiftly got the address texted over. Quick and efficient comms.

£100 for 30 mins

Girl: exactly like the pics. Tits are big and fake but look decent. Hourglass figure. Ass is shapely and firm (maybe fake too?). Face definitely looks older, maybe late 30s early 40s.

Got in and had a shower.

In the bedroom.
Full on DFK from the get go.
Grinding on me and then OWO like a hoover. Attentive to the balls as well.
Then rubber on and onto the sex.
Cowgirl, squatting on me.
Moved to doggy and she was keen to have me fuck her in the ass. After a while I obliged and finished in the rubber.

Decent punt overall but she was a bit pushy to get me to fuck her in the ass which threw me off a bit.

Probably would return again. At the moment too many options to try.

Forgive me if there's anything not ideal about the review, first time poster and all.

Dangermouse1982

You have to admit what a great ass to fuck

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called a couple of hours before and swiftly got the address texted over. Quick and efficient comms.

£100 for 30 mins

Girl: exactly like the pics. Tits are big and fake but look decent. Hourglass figure. Ass is shapely and firm (maybe fake too?). Face definitely looks older, maybe late 30s early 40s.

Got in and had a shower.

In the bedroom.
Full on DFK from the get go.
Grinding on me and then OWO like a hoover. Attentive to the balls as well.
Then rubber on and onto the sex.
Cowgirl, squatting on me.
Moved to doggy and she was keen to have me fuck her in the ass. After a while I obliged and finished in the rubber.

Decent punt overall but she was a bit pushy to get me to fuck her in the ass which threw me off a bit.

Probably would return again. At the moment too many options to try.

Forgive me if there's anything not ideal about the review, first time poster and all.
Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
Regarding her arse: the consensus seems to be that it's fake. Is it absolutely huge, firm and are there are telkbrake signs such as scars?

Cheers  :hi:

Dangermouse1982

I have seen her a few times and my last visit i massaged her ass and couldn't find any scarring whatsoever.

Offline Blackandmild

Not to piss on anyone’s parade, but was she born a woman?

Ive heard stories about these Brazilian “women” and reading about her insistence of being fucked in the ass raised a flag in my head.

Dangermouse1982

Offline jonbar

Definitely a woman. Just limes anal I guess. I can’t remember about any scarring but the ass is a little big compared with legs so I’d probably go fake

Offline Chorley

Definitely a woman. Just limes anal I guess. I can’t remember about any scarring but the ass is a little big compared with legs so I’d probably go fake
I always thought the consensus was that it was fake?  :unknown:

Offline guy08

Was it extra to fuck her in the ass? Sure I've seen her list it extra in the past

Offline Blackandmild

100% woman. I prefer anal

Too bad she does not see brothers, which is frankly absurd owing to the fact she’s painting every black man by the same brush. Id love to ride that ass of hers using her chocolate exit.

Hopefully her leanings change soon.

Offline ratedj

Too bad she does not see brothers, which is frankly absurd owing to the fact she’s painting every black man by the same brush. Id love to ride that ass of hers using her chocolate exit.

Hopefully her leanings change soon.

Check my review.

Offline Blackandmild

OK Im even more confused.

Does she or doesn’t she?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 10:51:36 pm by Blackandmild »

Offline Flyingitalian4

Was it extra to fuck her in the ass? Sure I've seen her list it extra in the past

+1

Offline Blackandmild

Off my hl as Ive heard rumblings of her being a TS  :scare:

Offline Mario7769

Seen Tayla. Def not a TS. Always a good service. But her ass is 100% silicone. But a good surgical job

Dinglebum

Check those hands out if there is a query .......

I was having a sesh with a Brazilian and she suggested her mate join in ... I thought why not.... nice tall blonde...big tits nice face .... but then she/he put her hand on my leg ....it was huge !!!!

So I politely declined..... :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackandmild

Hmmm... defo up my street for the kind of services she provides but if she was not born a woman, Im very cautious.

Online Anadin

Hmmm... defo up my street for the kind of services she provides but if she was not born a woman, Im very cautious.

No one who has seen her thinks that so you repeating this again kinda seems like you want to have that doubt set in others for some reason.

Offline Trex

OK Im even more confused.

Does she or doesn’t she?

Her profile says she doesn't see black guys, so don't waste your time and hers. Give the money to someone who deserves to see you.

Offline Trex

Don't get obsessed with her, it's not healthy.

Offline Blackandmild

Don't get obsessed with her, it's not healthy.

I spoke to her on the phone, she seemed willing to sway. Im just cautious with all the TS reviews on here and someone saying you can be a TS and still lactate providing you take your hormone pills.

She can be swayed to see brothers but I just want to make sure Im not going to be fucjing a man, some on here don’t seem to mind  :thumbsdown:

Online Anadin

but I just want to make sure Im not going to be fucjing a man, some on here don’t seem to mind  :thumbsdown:

And how exactly are you going to be sure, given that you don't seem to believe other reviewers and are suggesting that you couldn't tell even if you were deep inside them?

For peace of mind might be an idea for you to just give all Brazilians a miss.

Offline nike_life

Banned reason: Fantasist/undesirable leech asking for unedited photos + numbers
Banned by: Ali Katt