Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Superstar - Cardiff tour  (Read 2099 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dumbo25

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

It had been about 3 years since I last saw Rachel, she does tend to tour places but noticed that she was in the Diff for two weeks this time (few days at a time), so decided it was time to get reacquainted with her as I was after a GFE after my last relief session with another provider was just a “fire one off” session. I do prefer the slim and “small” type of provider and knew that Rachel would fit that bill  :thumbsup:.

Comm – all carried out by text. She responded immediately to my booking requests and the questions that followed i.e. services, location (postcode) etc etc.  I have in the past struggled to get responses from other providers but booking process was very easy with Rachel. Once booking confirmed by text, I then placed a booking on AW as requested  :yahoo:

Location – A nice hotel I have frequented a lot and also booked for outcalls. Plenty of parking and no nosy receptionists to ask questions (if you are afraid of those kinds of confrontational situations).

Provider – Her pics and descriptions are spot on for those who have not seen her. She is about 5”4 and nicely slim, similar to one of my previous regular provide who recently retired  :(.  She has nice smallish pert breasts with nice small pink nipples and nice clean shaven pussy with juicy pink lips. A couple of nice tattoos on her back too.

Meet – 1 hr - £165. I have always found her price system weird, as I have struggled to find ATM’s that provide fivers. But paid £170 and she gave me back the change (yes I am a stingy bugger and took it). We started the meet with her kissing (DFKish) me in the middle of the room, while slowly removing my clothes, while my hands wandered around until getting down to her juicy wet pussy. She allowed deep fingering in her pussy while making all the right noises to make me hard. Down she went and gave OWO her technique is a bit “softer” than other providers but still managed to make it a very pleasurable experience. Moved to the bed, where further kissing, OWO, RO (she tasted nice and clean) and fingering took place for about 20 mins before sex took place. Condom on, followed by mainly missionary (my preference) with her legs wide open allowing for a good thrusting, again all the right noises was coming from Rachel before I shot my load into the condom.  Finished with a shower and nice chat (easy going to talk to), I had to make my leave but there was no rushing from her, finished my booking just 5 mins over time.

It took me over 3 years to return but It was worth it, will try and catch her next time she is in the Diff  :thumbsup:

Online Mil 34

Too pricy for me, but she’s one I’d like to see

Offline mrdiamond77

Another one I have seen just once. Nice girl, I would probably see her again if I had the cash.