Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenyfer19 - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 830 times)

3 review(s) for Jenyfer19 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Arch80

External Link/Members Only

Comms - phoned and given address of well known hotel north of town centre. Phoned again for room number when arrived. Relatively discrete but suspect Sergei and another wg lurking in car park.

Jenyfer (real name may be Azura or something like it) is one of the touring Roms who rotate in every now and again. English is fairly good but she isnt one for small talk. Paid 150 for hour, which is pricey for me but came with special request to spank her hard.

Definitely girl in photos and age about right. Acne scars on face but generous soft real boobs and didnt mind me having the lights up.

Her attitude is indifferent but i still give this a positive... straight into owo with good technique, then some ro and fingers. Shes not keen on two fingers but takes it. Strangely wont use lube at any point but gets a bit moist naturally. Then the good bit, bend her over and give the desired spanking. She wont allow too quick but takes hard hand slap for as long i can want. A nice red bum and wet eyes...perhaps why she wasnt too talkative. Then a little owo warm up and on with the jacket. She rides a bit then pump her in mish. I decline her doggy and go for mish. She obviously just wants me to pump and finish. But i take time in mish even though she looks sideways. Her body is lovely and she lifts legs to take it deep and hard.

Might be a neutral if it werent for spanking, but she is willing for most things (except no bb is clearly stated) and clearly happy to take it hard. And her attitude may be part Rom and part a rather sore bum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline norwichfunseeker

Just looked at her profile, This made me smile

Q. Can I come over for 15 minutes/a quickie?   A. For a better experience, I only accept calls with a minimum of 30 minutes duration... If you really want a quickie, feel free to pay for 30 minutes and leave before that, as I will not trap you with me here. LOL Please do not insist on less.

Contact Me...

To arrange a meeting click here

To view my availability for the next 14 days click here
Rates   15 mins   ½ Hour   1 Hour       2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   
In Calls   40   60   100       -   -   -   
Out Calls   but no rates specified
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only
Might be a neutral if it werent for spanking, but she is willing for most things (except no bb is clearly stated) and clearly happy to take it hard. And her attitude may be part Rom and part a rather sore bum.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The girl's face seems familiar, but used to have pretty rotten teeth which now seem to be sorted? I may be wrong.

However, despite stating in the profile text no BB, it is nevertheless in her Enjoys? Go figure!

Offline Arch80

I dont think her profile reflects what she actually does at all. As her english is fairly good you can ask plenty but she did specifically say unprompted, no bb...and she'd accept money for everything else (dont know about a levels, not my bag)

Offline Arch80

Oh..and teeth were definitely fixed.

Offline winkywanky

And of course her profile is probably controlled by a pimp in any case.