Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen of Telford  (Read 1621 times)

Offline winkywanky

...yes, you read that right, not Helen of Troy, rather of Telford.

I never got to see her, a long way from me, and on the rare occasions I was driving past the locality she was always booked up well in advance.

Apparently dirty as fuck, a lovely Milfy figure and a pretty face. Plus, she was a deadringer for my schoolmate Cliff's hot sister  :thumbsup:.

I really wanted to bang her, but never did  :(

I guess many of you did, any that would like to talk about it?  :D

Mgtow

Private forum scam, don’t waste your time and hopefully this forum won’t give her a few hundred pounds in new foolish members.

Mgtow

I never got to see her, a long way from me, and on the rare occasions I was driving past the locality she was always booked up well in advance.

Apparently dirty as fuck, a lovely Milfy figure and a pretty face. Plus, she was a deadringer for my schoolmate Cliff's hot sister  :thumbsup:.

So she’s a negative, you tried but never booked her, you received no response from her. But I bet you know about her private paid forum?  It’s an old school private gallery scam.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:00:14 pm by Mgtow »

Offline Arbetare

There was an accusation that she was a barebacker, which she didn't deny, over on UKE.

The supporting images have unfortunatly been deleted during the move, etc.

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

So she’s a negative, you tried but never booked her, you received no response from her. But I bet you know about her private paid forum?  It’s an old school private gallery scam.

What are you on about 'she's a negative'? Why not try reading what I actually wrote?

I did actually speak to her a couple of times, but on the very few occasions I was going to be nearby she was already booked. I know nothing about any 'private, paid forum'. It sounds like you obviously do, got your fingers burnt have you?

My enquiry was genuine, so before you go shooting your gob off with watery insinuations bear in mind you've been here for about 5mins, me, a lot longer.

If you've actually got anything to say, try saying it in a civil fashion.

Offline winkywanky

There was an accusation that she was a barebacker, which she didn't deny, over on UKE.

The supporting images have unfortunatly been deleted during the move, etc.

External Link/Members Only

Ah, OK, thanks  :hi:

I'm talking about probably over 10yrs ago now, before this place existed I think (and certainly well before I joined), and any info/reviews you got to see about her were on 'the other place'. She did have a legendary status back then but bareback is a complete no-no.

Offline Arbetare

Ah, OK, thanks  :hi:

I'm talking about probably over 10yrs ago now, before this place existed I think (and certainly well before I joined), and any info/reviews you got to see about her were on 'the other place'. She did have a legendary status back then but bareback is a complete no-no.

Ah, totally mate - she was/is legendary and I really wanted to myself.

Soon as I saw that lot, she was off the list - same as you, BB is a complete no-no.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:23:26 pm by Arbetare »

Mgtow

Ah, totally mate - she was/is legendary and I really wanted to myself.

Soon as I saw that lot, she was off the list - same as you, BB is a complete no-no.

A lot of punters “heard she was amazing” but no one actually knows anyone who’s met her.  It’s your money........

Mgtow

What are you on about 'she's a negative'? Why not try reading what I actually wrote?

I did actually speak to her a couple of times, but on the very few occasions I was going to be nearby she was already booked. I know nothing about any 'private, paid forum'. It sounds like you obviously do, got your fingers burnt have you?

My enquiry was genuine, so before you go shooting your gob off with watery insinuations bear in mind you've been here for about 5mins, me, a lot longer.

If you've actually got anything to say, try saying it in a civil fashion.

No fingers burnt here,I’m just curious to hear first hand from a genuine punter who’s met her.  Your reply is very defensive..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:37:35 pm by Mgtow »

Offline winkywanky

Shame you couldn't phrase your first response in that way then, rather than finger-pointing.

Offline winkywanky

No fingers burnt here,I’m just curious to hear first hand from a genuine punter who’s met her.  Your reply is very defensive..

You're talking like a complete cock. Twat.

Mgtow

You're talking like a complete cock. Twat.

No. I’m asking if any genuine punters have met her,

Offline winkywanky

No, you were having a go at me, and then denying it. Like a peurile imbecile.

Mgtow

No, you were having a go at me, and then denying it. Like a peurile imbecile.

So we agree no one here has met Helen of Telford? I’m new here but I’m 100% on the side of my fellow punter.   

A punter with a family might be lucky to afford 1 punt in 2 months, we can make sure it’s a great punt. Not point them in the direction of time wasters/scammers. An I’ve learnt, if you’re not recommended on UKP you’re not getting my money!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:49:30 pm by Mgtow »

Offline Beamer

This has got to be one of the most pointless threads I have seen.
Why the interest in an old has been who offers BB?
.....or have I missed something   :hi:

Offline winkywanky

So we agree no one here has met Helen of Telford? I’m new here but I’m 100% on the side of my fellow punter.

A punter with a family might be lucky to afford 1 punt in 2 months, we can make sure it’s a great punt. Not point them in the direction of time wasters/scammers. An I’ve learnt, if you’re not recommended on UKP you’re not getting my money!

Eh? Quite possibly that's the case, but I only posted the question about 30mins ago.

I asked a genuine question, looking for helpful replies, and then you're telling me I'm 'giving her a negative' and I know about her PG scam. No way to address 'a fellow punter' unless I'm very much mistaken? And when I call you out on it, then you call me defensive, with the tell-tale ... after. Try having a better attitude.

Offline winkywanky

This has got to be one of the most pointless threads I have seen.
Why the interest in an old has been who offers BB?
.....or have I missed something   :hi:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, in a vein of  'I wonder whatever happened to' I simply posted up a question about her. I had no idea she offered BB.

Offline winkywanky

Just 1 review on here,almost 3 years ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104900.msg1235270#msg1235270

Thanks Goldfinch, that sheds a lot of light on it  :hi:. I couldn't find her on AW and didn't think to actually put her name in the search box (I normally just put the AW link in)  :rolleyes:.

Mgtow

Thanks Goldfinch, that sheds a lot of light on it  :hi:. I couldn't find her on AW and didn't think to actually put her name in the search box (I normally just put the AW link in)  :rolleyes:.

Why didn’t  you ask cliff your school mate? She was apparently a dead ringer for his sister as you said??

Offline Goldfinch

:drinks:

A google search shows she's been reviewed more recently back in Feb on another site-the punter who said he's been seeing her for 20 years,paid £120 for 1 hour and finishes the brief report by saying 'The details of the meeting are between Helen and I'. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:31:46 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline winkywanky

Why didn’t  you ask cliff your school mate? She was apparently a dead ringer for his sister as you said??

Probably because I went to school about 200 miles away from Telford, and in any case I haven't seen him for over 40yrs?  :rolleyes:

Mgtow

Probably because I went to school about 200 miles away from Telford, and in any case I haven't seen him for over 40yrs?  :rolleyes:

So 40 years ago he told you Helen of Telford looked like his sister? Or, Helen of Telford looks like his sister did 40 years ago? You’re not being very clear here..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:21:04 pm by Mgtow »

Offline george r

I saw her years ago, pics nothing like her , put a load of timber on and one to forget  :thumbsdown:  beer goggles must be required now ...

Offline winkywanky

So 40 years ago he told you Helen of Telford looked like his sister? Or, Helen of Telford looks like his sister did 40 years ago? You’re not being very clear here..

I used to have a crush on my schoolmate's older sister, many, many years ago (late 70s). Fast forward a few decades and Helen of Telford comes up on the punting radar. She's a deadringer for my old mate's sister and apparently pretty hot, so for nostalgia's sake I'd quite like to bang her. 10 or 15 yrs ago she still looked hot (that's Helen of Telford, not my mate's sister). It never came off. In a winsome, nostalgic moment, like you do, I thought about her and wondered about 'the one that got away' (that's helen of Telford, AND my mate's sister).

Got it?

Offline winkywanky

I saw her years ago, pics nothing like her , put a load of timber on and one to forget  :thumbsdown:  beer goggles must be required now ...

Well there you go, all my illusions shattered!  :lol:

Offline r1965h

I saw her once back in about 2005. Largish lady, nothing special and never went back.

Offline midsman

I managed to get to see Helen last week, no dramas with communication, and a fantastic shag all holes as normal.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

I managed to get to see Helen last week, no dramas with communication, and a fantastic shag all holes as normal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Look forward to your first review after being here since 2015  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 02:03:32 pm by Beamer »

Offline midsman

would love to post a review but getting a screen message that it is "off limits" to me......wtf

Offline Littlefoot

would love to post a review but getting a screen message that it is "off limits" to me......wtf

If you go into wm review section, top right you’ll see new review tab. If you go into that you can do it that way.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 02:14:40 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline midsman

thanks for that, review posted  :drinks:

Offline shrewsmale

about ten years ago I tried and tried and tried to get hold of her. impossible

Online scutty brown

barebacker

63 reviews on barep******.net