Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - Eliza Fitness - Manchester (touring)  (Read 7032 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bops909

Eliza is someone I've been trying to meet for a while so when I saw she was in town I made contact without delay. Really glad I did.

A few texts back and forth and I wasn't sure if it was going to turn into anything but a bit of persistence and we agreed a time.

The venue was a smart apartment. Eliza had made an effort with her own fresh bed linen and towels, scented candles and had dimmed the lights nicely.

She'd also made an effort and was looking great in a halter neck dress, and fresh from the shower.

She is definitely the woman in the profile and they are recent photos too.

I found her to be a very attractive Brazilian woman with long dark hair and an attractive smile, with a great trim and toned figure, a tight fit body. She told me she has a gym in her home, which would account for her fabulous toned figure.

External Link/Members Only

After some pleasantries I took a shower and returned to the bedroom, and Eliza started things by moving in, embracing me and giving me a very tactile GFE with plenty of fondling and kissing, turning round so I could undo the halter neck and reveal some fabulous boobs. She was a sight for sore eyes, tanned and toned, and Eliza knows what she's doing to create the right mood. There was plenty of embracing and fondling.

We fell gently onto the bed and Eliza seemed to enjoy my RO. She was gently enthusiastic and thoroughly competent throughout, and it was an exceptional experience for me. She had some great touches and teases as things built up, and her oral was expertly done, with just the right action, gentle to begin with before building up and going deeper and increasing the pace.

We moved on, cow girl was a particular pleasure as Eliza moved about on top. She was  an amazing sight, I got to drink in her body and see her enjoying herself too. She was quite vocal in her enjoyment and I appreciated that.

At her suggestion we moved onto doggie and the sight of her body there in front of me took me over the edge.

Eliza was really good company throughout the meet-up, very polite and friendly, offering to remove her lipstick before we started kissing for discretion and confident enough to start teasing me a little over a few things. Her English is pretty good and she has a pleasant English accent (rather than American) and we had good chats before and afterwards. She came across very well, an attractive and interesting person. No need for Google Translate here!

What happened when I met her was in line with her previous reviews, which I think is a good sign, and I really enjoyed the experience.

Definitely recommended. £130 for an hour.

jjjj9

Where abouts in Manchester was she?

Offline bops909

Hi jjjj9,

She's still here this weekend - postcode is M4.  City Centre location. Nearest station is Victoria.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup: Sounds one for the list!

Offline Mikeh38

Why's she blurred out her tits ?

goldwing1

Why's she blurred out her tits ?

Maybe she thinks she can`t put nude photo`s up.
She`s not from round these parts.

Offline Gordon Bennett

She's hopped it to Sheffield. I notice she flits about here and there for a week or two before always settling back in SW for a couple of months. Thing is, she never publishes any sort of itinary or plan, no hint or warning where she'll be next or for how long - makes you feel you have to jump on her quick any time she randomly shows up in your neck of the woods.

Offline bops909

She's hopped it to Sheffield. I notice she flits about here and there for a week or two before always settling back in SW for a couple of months. Thing is, she never publishes any sort of itinary or plan, no hint or warning where she'll be next or for how long - makes you feel you have to jump on her quick any time she randomly shows up in your neck of the woods.

Yes, absolutely right.

That's pretty much what I was thinking when I saw she was in Manchester.

Very glad I got to see her....

Offline bops909

I just noticed the WGs you've reviewed.

It may be little comfort to say, but I think you'd really like Eliza, based on who else you've reviewed.

Hope you get to see her.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I just noticed the WGs you've reviewed.

It may be little comfort to say, but I think you'd really like Eliza, based on who else you've reviewed.

Hope you get to see her.

She looks right up my street... Hard-bodied six-pack hottie! Thing is, I had a meet the other week that was pre-arranged quite a while ago so I didn't have the opportunity to get to Eliza. Fingers crossed next time she pops up round this way I'll have a chance to see her. Like I say though, it would be so much easier if she'd bung dates on her profile y'know "Manchester August 5 -14" kind of thing...... would give me chance to get my ducks in a row and wangle the time to catch her.

Offline Loveyouslowly

Hi
Does she have tattoos out of interest?

Offline Toberman

Hi
Does she have tattoos out of interest?

On her back, wonder how I know ;)

Offline Loveyouslowly

Let me guess a tattoo of a rose?

Offline bops909

She looks right up my street... Hard-bodied six-pack hottie! Thing is, I had a meet the other week that was pre-arranged quite a while ago so I didn't have the opportunity to get to Eliza. Fingers crossed next time she pops up round this way I'll have a chance to see her. Like I say though, it would be so much easier if she'd bung dates on her profile y'know "Manchester August 5 -14" kind of thing...... would give me chance to get my ducks in a row and wangle the time to catch her.

I think she's been paying attention to you.

There are now dates on her profile.

Tour

Sheffield Thursday 04th July - Wednesday 10th July
Bath Friday 12th July - Sunday 14th July
Exeter Monday 15th July - Monday 29th July

Offline bops909

For the benefit of anyone reading this review in 2020, just to update it with new information from another UKP forum member,  :hi: who saw Eliza recently.

He reports that Eliza has two extras: A  levels for £50 and OWO for £20.

I was too vanilla to be asking about those things!  :( :angelgirl:

Offline Titi

For the benefit of anyone reading this review in 2020, just to update it with new information from another UKP forum member,  :hi: who saw Eliza recently.

He reports that Eliza has two extras: A  levels for £50 and OWO for £20.

I was too vanilla to be asking about those things!  :( :angelgirl:

Ta, I will review in due course.