Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katy77 - Nottingham  (Read 1659 times)

20 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

First I must say it's not the first time I have seen Katie. She used to be a regular a few years ago before I came across this site.  This review is based on my recent visit on the 25th June.

Comms. Her account was showing offline on AW but thought I'd try her anyway. Behold she answers my call and within minutes we have a time to meet. Text sent to phone.

Location: A flat just off canning circus, Nottingham.  It's ok, a little cluttered, probably could do with a few things being thrown out. However it's clean enough.

The meet: Arrived and buzzed through. Door answered and got the classic hide behind the door routine. Katie was stood there in a nice raunchy red number.  Led through to the bedroom where some cash was exchanged. 30 mins for £60.  Katie lay on the bed whilst I undressed and then joined her.  Onto my front for a back massage.  Which is more her nails running up and down my back.  If you want a more hands on sensual massage look elsewhere. For me it was ok. Onto my back for more teasing before receiving some owo. Nice, very nice. Wet and sloppy BJ, good tongue action too. Lasted a decent 10/15 and then on with the rubber. Opted for her to go on top for a bit of cowgirl. Wanted to see those titties move up and down!  Wasn't long before I blew my load. Felt great. Katie cleaned me up and then it was clothes on and time to go.

Appearance: Katie's profile states she is 40. Well her profile name has 77 in it so I'm guessing 42 is her actual age. Her profile has had the same pics on for as long as I can remember.   Her tummy is a bit saggy, but she makes up for it with her bum and boobs (fake). Her face is decent. Overall she gets a 7/10

Verdict. If you need a cheap punt then it's worth a dabble. It's a no frills experience but you will still feel good when leaving.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review.

At least she has been consistent in using same username on AW for all these years, ending in 77, thereby suggesting that she is now 42 years old.

Offline doggy tyle

Saw her a couple of years ago when I lived in Leicestershire, agree v good bj and great tits even if they may n false. Moved to Shropshire since, fucking wish she had lol.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Maverick1138

I have reviewed Katy as well. Spent an hour with her, which is where the problem probably was. Some girls are better when the time is shorter. I didnt like the massage and didnt really find her attractive either unfortunately. Glad it was good for you, as she is a lovely lady though and very friendly.

Offline RedKettle

Glad you enjoyed. Review sounds spot on with my experiences with her.

She is one that I always have in mind when I am horny and just want an easily arranged value for money 30 minutes to unload.  She is very pleasant and willing, albeit without the X factor that some of the better WGs might have.

Offline Imperia

Glad you enjoyed. Review sounds spot on with my experiences with her.

She is one that I always have in mind when I am horny and just want an easily arranged value for money 30 minutes to unload.  She is very pleasant and willing, albeit without the X factor that some of the better WGs might have.

I also have seen her (about 3 weeks ago) and this is spot on. Not great, not bad, but decent. Nice girl, but lacks passion. I will also try to write my review soon, but will probably be a neutral because it was just that, a decent meet.

Offline oldstreethookup

Saw her a couple of years back, good to see she's still the same decent punt she was back then. She's never going to be anyone's favourite but those tits are great

Offline hunkybc

Saw her a couple of years back, good to see she's still the same decent punt she was back then. She's never going to be anyone's favourite but those tits are great

You have nailed it on the head with this quote!