Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: A different Lisa - Thai Massage Shop Warwick - Massage plus HE  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Pete556

External Link/Members Only

This is the new Thai massage shop just opened up in Warwick. Thought I would try it out.

Cost - £45 for 1 hour plus £30 tips. £75 total.

Comms - via Text. Very responsive. Got appointment within a few hours. Directions sent.

Location - Just outside centre of Warwick. 2 hour parking outside shop and /or close by. However, at peak times
you will have a queue of cars watching you go in and come out. So not that discreet.

Shop - new premises just opened. Small but nicely presented. Three girls on reception when I walked in. All three looked
very young and fit.  Paid £45 and shown into small therapy room. Large massage bed with mattress against wall. Hole at head end. Chair for clothes. Small shower
cubicle within room.

Lisa - Petite Thai girl mid to late 20's.  Probably size 6. Pleasant and chatty. Dressed in black leggings and tight fitting top.
Medium sized boobs, nice pert bum.

Service -

Lisa left me to undress and lay face down on bed. Returned a minute later. I asked for soft and sensual massage.
Covered lower half with towel, climbed up on bed and started on back and shoulders. This went on for quite some time to the point when I was getting slightly bored.
I was about to suggest she moved on when she climbed off and stood to one side to do my legs. Not much in the way of sensual touches at first, but my
body language and verbal encouragement gave her the hint to ask if I wanted extras. I asked for HE for £20. She said "no - £30 please". I just remained
silent.

After a further 5 mins of massage she asked if I wanted to turn over. I had lost interest by this point but on turn over she asked again about HE and
I said no, not for £30. She said "I was only joking, £20 is fine". So I agreed. She then massaged around my cock but without actually touching it.
Nothing was happening. So, in the end I placed her hand on my cock and said "you need to get me interested". She did and I got hard after a minute or so.

Ran my hand up and down her back a little but really fancied her small petite bum so offered £10 for her to drop her leggings. She agreed so
they came off half way down her legs. This helped with the HE and had a nice feel, but she was not keen for me to go any further.

Climaxed fairly quickly. She cleaned me up nicely. Offered me a shower but I declined. Got dressed, paid the tip. and left.

So, overall a neutral for me. Reason is that I asked for a sensual massage but for the fist half of the time there was nothing very much sensual about it.
and I had to provide some guidance later to get into the HE part. 

Having experienced the superb Chinese massage at Old Lode Lane, I am now finding Thai massages of less interest. They just don't seem to
get into the sensual part until much later in the massage and this, for me, is not good VFM. So I would not return to this place to be honest.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 08:11:07 am by Pete556 »

Offline Pete556

Just to clarify, the leggings and knickers came down.

Offline theejaculator

Just to clarify, the leggings and knickers came down.

Thanks for the clarification :D

Perhaps you should change the title of your review so it doesn't get mixed up with the long established Lisa who offers the best b2b Thai massage in Warwick.

Offline Pete556

Thanks for the clarification :D

Perhaps you should change the title of your review so it doesn't get mixed up with the long established Lisa who offers the best b2b Thai massage in Warwick.
Good idea. I am not sure how to edit it though? It let me modify after just posting, but not now?

Offline Beamer

Good idea. I am not sure how to edit it though? It let me modify after just posting, but not now?

Hope subject change is clear

Online mr.bluesky

Good report Pete556. It's good to know there are other options available in Warwick. :hi: