Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bijoux: Lana late review- Marylebone, London  (Read 1750 times)

Offline jay.6x6

External Link/Members Only
Lana
London
2nd week of December 2018

I met Lana at hotel in Marylebone and was surprised by her beauty and personality. Best i can describe her is that she has the figure of Christina Hendrix from Mad Med with a cute face and i love pasty red heads.

IDK why but i always start the session with her getting on her knees and blow me for a good 10+ minutes. She delivered on that bj with DT enthusiasm and added ball licking and sucking. After that i went missionary on her and she enjoyed every minute of it and flipped her on top of me so she could smoother me with her tits. Changed position to doggy and she was so wet i almost came but i held it together and started slow and gradually went faster until i couldn't hold it any more and came in her mouth and told her to keep blowing me then swallow. She was very good and submissive. Rested a few minutes and when i was ready  we went at it again. She swallowed my load again with a smile on her face.

She was more than happy to be with me and you could tell she was shy yet willing to please me in any way i wanted.

Her profile said she was 5'11" but she did not look like it. Maybe because she was not that skinny but had a little meat on her but a shapely figure.

£300 and i am thinking of booking her again.

Offline Hobbit

It’s very difficult to find girls that like to swallow.  Most of them say they do but usually don’t. So I may need to check this one out, thanks for the review.

By the way, was there any DFK involved in your session?

Offline jay.6x6

I don't do DFK just a light snogging.

Next question
If its her if that's what you are asking then yes. Her photos have a little photoshop but she still has a good figure. I see a verity of women that meet my criteria of OWO, DT, CIM, SWALLOW, A+ optional. As long as they are not fat.