Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria - Cheshire Elite - Curvy milf - Crewe  (Read 1655 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Bigbuttextra

Rang up in hand is worth it before cheshire elite opens . Booked a half hour with maria .                                                   Natural pretty brunette with a smile and gorgeus eyes in a tight dress , straight to take my clothes off and kissing me. Onto her knees sloppy blowjob with me on bed , trying not to come , had to admire her natural milf curvy figure while i took her dress off  , had to kiss this lady all over phat booty and after some teasing her clit shes grinding her pussy in my face .                                    Maria was on her back for some slow teasing pentration i think she enjoyed as much as me lol .                                       Finished a bit tired she gave me a great oily hand job to finish .                                                                                               Was offered a great shower and not rushed out , chit chatting till the knock . Kiss on the lips with a very good chance to see maria again for milf experience .

Offline Toddjones

Is this the same one from jackies