Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie x - Beckenham  (Read 4562 times)

4 review(s) for Sharlotte x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I placed a Reverse booking on AW, my criteria was pretty strict i asked for  "OWO & Swallow only" 30mins for £50. she came up agreeing to what i wanted and at my price, because it was that time of the month for her anyway.

The usual Two call system, Address was easy enough to find. her house was was clean and tidy. She had a dog locked up in the kitchen.

Shes advertised as a 36 yr old Milf, id say shes probably a couple of years older, Facially shes acceptable, nice breasts and really soft skin.

After handing over the cash, she didnt waste a second and got right down to business and delivered owo from start to finish (no talking, just alot of sucking and licking). Lots of variation, spit, ball licking, sucking. Skill level 7/10.
Then time to come she took the whole load in her mouth that i had been saving for around 2weeks and swallowed without any gag reflex.

positives: 1. No rushing at any point, 2. Very friendly

negatives: 1. She can talk for england i couldnt get out of her house i was probably there for 1hr in total for a 30min session. 2. days later my dick and balls were so sore from that crazy BJ she was rougher than i thought lol

Offline lewishamguy

negatives: 1. She can talk for england i couldnt get out of her house i was probably there for 1hr in total for a 30min session. 2. days later my dick and balls were so sore from that crazy BJ she was rougher than i thought lol

that I won't see as negative I would have ask her to give a hand job while talking :P and perhaps you need a gum clinic apt. if you're still feeling pain in cock or dick :crazy:

Jimmy007

She replied to my RB which I accepted after she sent me a couple of face pics. On the way to her address she phoned asking if I could pick up some condoms as she hadn't been to the shops. Maybe OWO is a cost saving exercise.
I agree she was a lovely lady and she talks forever, you have to make a determined effort to get out of the house.
She was a bit older when I saw her but that was a year ago  :D

Offline pumps

that I won't see as negative I would have ask her to give a hand job while talking :P and perhaps you need a gum clinic apt. if you're still feeling pain in cock or dick :crazy:

nah im fine

Offline pumps

She replied to my RB which I accepted after she sent me a couple of face pics. On the way to her address she phoned asking if I could pick up some condoms as she hadn't been to the shops. Maybe OWO is a cost saving exercise.
I agree she was a lovely lady and she talks forever, you have to make a determined effort to get out of the house.
She was a bit older when I saw her but that was a year ago  :D

I saw her 1 year ago too. .. just thought id share with the forum my experience. 

and indeed I couldn't get out of the front door...I felt like a hostage haha

Offline The High Sparrow

I've booked her for 1 hour tomorrow so hoping for  a goodone. Will report back for after action review.

Offline pumps

I've booked her for 1 hour tomorrow so hoping for  a goodone. Will report back for after action review.

It will be money well spent mate

Offline The High Sparrow

Just got back from hers and a bit of a strange one for me. I won't say a positive but definitely not a negative. i will put up a new review after i've had time to gather my thoughts

Cal Sam

Offline pumps

Just got back from hers and a bit of a strange one for me. I won't say a positive but definitely not a negative. i will put up a new review after i've had time to gather my thoughts

LOL -