Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty but nice 999 - Great Harwood - Any info  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one has popped up in my searches recently so wonder if anyone has any info on her.
Profile is only 2-3 weeks old but 10 feedbacks and some of those punters have seen other girls whose names I recognise.
BB6 postcode but interview question says Burnley as nearest rail station so not sure if she has intentionally put the wrong station in, Burnley girls don't have a good rep on here generally.

No CIM listed and no OWO either which is a shame, just wonder if anyone recognises her as a returner etc as the pics ring a bell  :unknown:
I see she has changed "Tab 2" from yesterday which now states info on payment and services etc but was a sugar daddy tab yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Good spot and looks one to keep an eye on. Agree the owo thing a concern. Also take the field report with a pinch of salt as that guy always goes OTT on who he seen...  :thumbsdown: 

Good luck if go for it but for me  :timeout:

Offline cueball

That's not get first incarnation on aw. She's recently just changed nics

Offline bigbilly22

AW field report states OWO so might be worth asking the question? 

Offline Jameslancashire

I saw her around two weeks ago , sorry haven’t had time to put a proper review up , house was tidy if not exactly a show home , adequate for a quick booking although I only used the front room , looks wise it’s her in the pics , even though she has those stupid filters on it’s definitely her , I’d say she is cute face wise , but wears a few experiences on it , body wise I thought she was 7/10 and looked good in her pants and top , until I caught sight of her stomach , then I’d personally say 6/10 nothing horrendous just showing signs of recently giving birth , baby pics on the fire surround backed this up , £70 for 30 mins in my opinion is a tenner too much , service was ok , all services carried out on the lounge couch as she had just moved into the area , she was quite nervous at first but soon relaxed , no kissing which I didn’t mind as I just wanted to blow my beans , once my kecks hit the floor she was quick to whip a condom out , at which point I said she offers OWO , well she did when I made the booking anyway , slightly reluctantly she agreed to this , bj was adequate if not outstanding, no DT , on with the Mac , then into CG with me still sat on the couch , now this was enjoyable as was the RCG that followed, when ready to pop off came the hood and I finished on her tits , in and out 35 minutes done and dusted , did I enjoy it ? For a quick release yes , anything more involved no , will I return ? Highly unlikely,

If admin want to move this to a review I have no problem with that , hope this helps the guys who are thinking of seeing her .

J L

Offline Prestonlad327

She has french kissing on her list - albeit at discretion?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw her around two weeks ago , sorry haven’t had time to put a proper review up , house was tidy if not exactly a show home , adequate for a quick booking although I only used the front room , looks wise it’s her in the pics , even though she has those stupid filters on it’s definitely her , I’d say she is cute face wise , but wears a few experiences on it , body wise I thought she was 7/10 and looked good in her pants and top , until I caught sight of her stomach , then I’d personally say 6/10 nothing horrendous just showing signs of recently giving birth , baby pics on the fire surround backed this up , £70 for 30 mins in my opinion is a tenner too much , service was ok , all services carried out on the lounge couch as she had just moved into the area , she was quite nervous at first but soon relaxed , no kissing which I didn’t mind as I just wanted to blow my beans , once my kecks hit the floor she was quick to whip a condom out , at which point I said she offers OWO , well she did when I made the booking anyway , slightly reluctantly she agreed to this , bj was adequate if not outstanding, no DT , on with the Mac , then into CG with me still sat on the couch , now this was enjoyable as was the RCG that followed, when ready to pop off came the hood and I finished on her tits , in and out 35 minutes done and dusted , did I enjoy it ? For a quick release yes , anything more involved no , will I return ? Highly unlikely,

If admin want to move this to a review I have no problem with that , hope this helps the guys who are thinking of seeing her .

J L

Easier to create a new review, then copy and paste the above. Saves you having to post it all over again, it won't take you more than a minute or 2.

Cheers.

Offline Jameslancashire

She has french kissing on her list - albeit at discretion?

Maybe I should have said I wasn’t bothered about kissing , if it’s offered on likes then she probably does .

J L

Offline Jameslancashire

Easier to create a new review, then copy and paste the above. Saves you having to post it all over again, it won't take you more than a minute or 2.

Cheers.

Ha , you haven’t seen me type , that took me an hour  :dash:

J L

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the update, sounds OK but i'll probably not move her to the top of the list, perhaps if she did CIM.

As suggested if you copy your post then you can simply paste it onto a review to save you typing it again  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

J L
That's her off the list she'd only just scraped onto... Cheers  :hi:

Offline Smithers

I messaged her to arrange a booking for last Monday. She replied asking me to send a booking request on AW which I did. This booking was confirmed by her on AW. All e mails asking for a postcode or to confirm the booking were read by her and not responded to.

This also happened to another on punter AW. I will not be wasting anymore time on her.

Offline Jameslancashire

Thanks for the update, sounds OK but i'll probably not move her to the top of the list, perhaps if she did CIM.

As suggested if you copy your post then you can simply paste it onto a review to save you typing it again  :thumbsup:

Review now copied and pasted to correct section.

J L

Offline Blackpool Rock

I messaged her to arrange a booking for last Monday. She replied asking me to send a booking request on AW which I did. This booking was confirmed by her on AW. All e mails asking for a postcode or to confirm the booking were read by her and not responded to.

This also happened to another on punter AW. I will not be wasting anymore time on her.
Sounds like a waste of space then

Offline scutty brown

how much AW feedback have you got? she says she won't see men without it

Offline Smithers

how much AW feedback have you got? she says she won't see men without it

Just the 1 positive feedback , no negative feedback on AW. If lack of feedback was the problem then why did she confirm the booking ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just the 1 positive feedback , no negative feedback on AW. If lack of feedback was the problem then why did she confirm the booking ?
Yeah she's actually got feedback from a couple of punters with only 2 feedback and twice from another punter with only 1 feedback so she clearly doesn't stick rigidly to her rule.
If you had a confirmed booking then your allowed to review her, your call depending on how much it fucked your plans up etc but at least you didn't travel and get radio silence once parked up

goldwing1

She`s got a phone number up, I would have spoke to her, agreed it all and made the booking.

Offline Happyhappydays55

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141429.msg1563981#msg1563981

This is her old profile, and reviews, I messaged her last week to arrange a booking and she said she had met me before and and she confirmed she’d moved from bacup  to great harwood, , I’d be wary of this one

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is her old profile, and reviews, I messaged her last week to arrange a booking and she said she had met me before and and she confirmed she’d moved from bacup  to great harwood, , I’d be wary of this one
Fuck yeah deffo one to avoid, looking at my original post I eluded to thinking i'd seen the pics before

Offline cueball

If that's the case then this review needs a good read for anybody planning a visit....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158608.0

Offline Blackpool Rock

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:21:42 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Jameslancashire