Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Nina - Colliers Wood  (Read 1487 times)

clue1574

Gents,

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Seems like she is using someone else's profile based on the feedback and the interview.  Is that reason in itself to avoid?

Offline Urban_G

... Is that reason in itself to avoid?
I don't think so, but you should be prepared to walk if it's bait and switch operation. Would also be a good idea to have a plan B ready.

I had a punt earlier this year where a profile in my HL changed completely, from the profile text to the photos. I even went to see the original girl once but it was B&S so I was very wary. The new girl was the one in the pics, she was very hot, and it turned out to be a great punt, so much so I went back the next day! The profile has now reverted back to the original girl.

Offline titanph

be wary as she is using the same pricing structure as sexy babe elle who has wasted many punters time.

Offline m21kent

Sexy baby Ellie no longer does incalls from the colliers wood location due to "problems with the landlord" according to her profile, so I assume that means they have all been chucked out of that flat?

Offline spellbackwards

If you see Jemma you will not be disappointed. A top shag. Really gets into it.

sash

profile says nina but fb and your comment says Jemma - are there two girls?
is she latin or just latin in name?

Offline herbie007

She's using teen Jemma's profile,

jemma is a Welsh girl now called teen sophie

She was a great shag and good VFM

sash

yep, called and said shes Nina, not gemma, so bait and switch.
did sound like a latin girl - not welsh, unless so much fking has made my hearing go instead of eyes haha

Offline herbie007

yep, called and said shes Nina, not gemma, so bait and switch.
did sound like a latin girl - not welsh, unless so much fking has made my hearing go instead of eyes haha

What  :D