Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxx - Alcester  (Read 1890 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline H_p_5

Disappointed as she’s a lot bigger and older then pics

I went for the squiritng experinace and got a fat girl piss on me.
It was definitely piss and she is pear shaped with a wobbly bum and big thighs and legs
There was a slight smell and not as fresh as I’d hope.
Her pics are definitely take some time ago and photoshopped

Her attitude was great and she was welcoming and well dressed.
I left disappointed and ripped off.
She isn’t cheap and isn’t a stunner at that price

She dressed as requested , her hairs longer then in her gallery pics.
Nad facially she looks different more lines I guess.

I’m no oil painting and don’t want others to be put off, her Nuru service might be great but

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:12:00 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline kingkong69

Online shed

Very interesting review for somebody who has 10 positives on here. I had her on my list to consider as her location is ideal for me. However I will now seriously reconsider following your visit. Has anyone else visited her recently?

Offline H_p_5

She has a good personality
But I was disappointed with the so called squirting experinace
It smelt like piss and flowed out like piss.

To pay a girl to piss on me wasn’t why i went

Her looks weren’t that great and body shape has aged.

It would have been a positive if she did actually squirt and was slimmer.

Offline Tantric_mat

Her ad has been around for a long time and the pictures are the same ones that have always been on AW.
Interesting insight

Offline theejaculator

Very interesting review for somebody who has 10 positives on here. I had her on my list to consider as her location is ideal for me. However I will now seriously reconsider following your visit. Has anyone else visited her recently?

Yes I saw her about 16 to 18;months ago I think, based on her glowing reviews. Whilst  she wasn't unattractive she was a bit bigger than I expected, size 16  maybe?. Not into big girls with size 12 or less being my preference. You can at least see where her illicit earnings go ...nice country house and horses

Online shed

Thanks, I will give her a miss I think. Her photos are deceiving if she is a size 16.
Appreciate your reply

Offline theejaculator

If you check her free gallery there appears to be 2 new pictures, a face pic which shows she is fairly attractive but the next picture of her laying on her stomach on the bed.....u can see she's easily size 16

Offline temptation

I've always avoided her thinking she was expensive for what's on offer. The above confirms it.

Offline ged72

I have tried on a 3 or 4 occasions to arrange a meet over the last few years by calling and text. Never had a call answered and texts were met with either radio silence or a "Sorry I'm fully booked" type reply. Guessing she has plenty of willing regulars and after reading this I won't be trying again, thanks for the review.