Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexycherryxxx - Wolverhampton  (Read 1393 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline mojo

Hi All,

First review, so  go easy on me.  Hopefully this will be the first of many. 

I've always had a thing for Asian women - this one recently appeared on Adultwork and looked fairly hot, so thought I would give her a go for a quick 15 min punt

When - Last week
Booking - 15 mins @ £40
Location - apartment in Wolverhampton City Centre
Services Received - DFK, RO, CIM, Penetration

Comms - Very straight forward and all arranged within 15 mins.  Contacted her by phone at mid-day, no answer.  She then text me back within 2 mins, asking when and for how long I wanted an appointment.  I text back and confirmed 15 mins and I would like appointment ASAP.  She gave me the address which is the apartments by the old Market location (Market Square) in the city centre.  Parked up and 10 mins later I'm knocking at her door.

Looks - Pretty dam hot to be honest - easily a 7/10 in my view.  I would say she looks better in the flesh than the photos used on her adultwork profile.  All photos on Adultwork are definetly her - and appear to be fairly recent - although she no longer has the red coloured hair.  She's small - approx 5"2, good figure - large(ish) breasts for a small girl, nice face, and sweet ass.  She states 25 on her Adultwork profile  - I would say she's older than this, at least early 30's - possibly older, but this didn't really bother me.

The Action - Entered the apartment, greeted with a kiss by Sherry and immediatly shown to the bedroom.  Small bedroom with double bed - room is tidy and clean and has a tactically placed long mirror in the corner to give improved views  :yahoo:  Cherry is dressed in a black lingerie number - matching bra and panties and looks very enticing.  I hand over the cash - £40 as advertised, she then leaves the room to stash the cash, whilst I get undressed.

She re-appears 2 mins later - by this point I'm completly naked sat at the end of the bed.  She stands in front of me - I marvel her body for a short whilst before  I begin to fondle her breasts over her bra, and grab a squeeze of her pert little ass.  I then begin massaging her pussy thru her panties whilst she kisses my neck.  We then go into french kissing, quite deep - which I wasn't expecting.  She is now wanking my cock at the same time and I'm now seriously hard and acutely aware that I've only paid for 15 mins, so probably need to move things forward..  ;)   I start undoing her bra. I'm kissing her nipples and squeezing her tits, whilst moving my other hand down to her pussy - I pull her panties down and begin caressing her clit.  So far, so good.

She then moves down to her knees and begins by kissing around the base of my cock. I like it - and enjoy this moment of teasing.  She begins to suck my balls - I like it even more; not many working girls I've been with recently seem to do this anymore, so this is a nice change.  She then takes the shaft into her mouth. Cracking view in the mirror as I'm watching her suck my cock and can see he ass in the mirror.  This goes on for a few minutes and I suggest we she lie on the bed and I return the favour.  Her pussy tastes sweet, and push in 1 and then 2 fingers deep inside of her as I lick her clit.  She seems to be enjoying it and is getting extreamly wet down there.  This turns me on even more.

I then move up and she puts the rubber onto my cock.   We fuck slow at first in missionary - with me pumping her from a kneeling up position whilst rubbing her clit.  Conscious of time - I then move her into doggy position and pump her much harder and faster.  Decent moaning from her - which seemed to be genuine (although probably not).  This goes on for a couple of minutes at most - as I'm literally close to blowing my load at any second.  I quickly pull out and beckon her mouth to my cock, at which point I release several thick gusts of cum into her open mouth.

She goes to bathroom assume to spit out my cum, she then cleans me up, we say our goodbyes and I leave: a happy and refreshed man.

Overall - For a 15 min punt, I had a great time.  I will definetly return and hope to do so in the next week or two, but for a longer appointment next time.  She said she is here for 6 weeks.  Enjoy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 07:00:43 pm by mojo »

Online RogerBoner

Thanks for the good review. She is quite randy. She likes to go full throttle. I saw her several times when she was called Hot Nicole XX.  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

You crammed quite a bit in there for a 15 mins punt.  :thumbsup:

And cheers for the review.   :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi All,

First review, so  go easy on me.  Hopefully this will be the first of many. 

I've always had a thing for Asian women - this one recently appeared on Adultwork and looked fairly hot, so thought I would give her a go for a quick 15 min punt

When - Last week
Booking - 15 mins @ £40
Location - apartment in Wolverhampton City Centre
Services Received - DFK, RO, CIM, Penetration

Comms - Very straight forward and all arranged within 15 mins.  Contacted her by phone at mid-day, no answer.  She then text me back within 2 mins, asking when and for how long I wanted an appointment.  I text back and confirmed 15 mins and I would like appointment ASAP.  She gave me the address which is the apartments by the old Market location (Market Square) in the city centre.  Parked up and 10 mins later I'm knocking at her door.

Looks - Pretty dam hot to be honest - easily a 7/10 in my view.  I would say she looks better in the flesh than the photos used on her adultwork profile.  All photos on Adultwork are definetly her - and appear to be fairly recent - although she no longer has the red coloured hair.  She's small - approx 5"2, good figure - large(ish) breasts for a small girl, nice face, and sweet ass.  She states 25 on her Adultwork profile  - I would say she's older than this, at least early 30's - possibly older, but this didn't really bother me.

The Action - Entered the apartment, greeted with a kiss by Sherry and immediatly shown to the bedroom.  Small bedroom with double bed - room is tidy and clean and has a tactically placed long mirror in the corner to give improved views  :yahoo:  Cherry is dressed in a black lingerie number - matching bra and panties and looks very enticing.  I hand over the cash - £40 as advertised, she then leaves the room to stash the cash, whilst I get undressed.

She re-appears 2 mins later - by this point I'm completly naked sat at the end of the bed.  She stands in front of me - I marvel her body for a short whilst before  I begin to fondle her breasts over her bra, and grab a squeeze of her pert little ass.  I then begin massaging her pussy thru her panties whilst she kisses my neck.  We then go into french kissing, quite deep - which I wasn't expecting.  She is now wanking my cock at the same time and I'm now seriously hard and acutely aware that I've only paid for 15 mins, so probably need to move things forward..  ;)   I start undoing her bra. I'm kissing her nipples and squeezing her tits, whilst moving my other hand down to her pussy - I pull her panties down and begin caressing her clit.  So far, so good.

She then moves down to her knees and begins by kissing around the base of my cock. I like it - and enjoy this moment of teasing.  She begins to suck my balls - I like it even more; not many working girls I've been with recently seem to do this anymore, so this is a nice change.  She then takes the shaft into her mouth. Cracking view in the mirror as I'm watching her suck my cock and can see he ass in the mirror.  This goes on for a few minutes and I suggest we she lie on the bed and I return the favour.  Her pussy tastes sweet, and push in 1 and then 2 fingers deep inside of her as I lick her clit.  She seems to be enjoying it and is getting extreamly wet down there.  This turns me on even more.

I then move up and she puts the rubber onto my cock.   We fuck slow at first in missionary - with me pumping her from a kneeling up position whilst rubbing her clit.  Conscious of time - I then move her into doggy position and pump her much harder and faster.  Decent moaning from her - which seemed to be genuine (although probably not).  This goes on for a couple of minutes at most - as I'm literally close to blowing my load at any second.  I quickly pull out and beckon her mouth to my cock, at which point I release several thick gusts of cum into her open mouth.

She goes to bathroom assume to spit out my cum, she then cleans me up, we say our goodbyes and I leave: a happy and refreshed man.

Overall - For a 15 min punt, I had a great time.  I will definetly return and hope to do so in the next week or two, but for a longer appointment next time.  She said she is here for 6 weeks.  Enjoy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good review is she far from town centre.

Offline sanj07

First class review keep it up mate soon as I read it I was down in a flash parked up at sainsburys ace 15mins I was looking out for her since I seen her in Nottingham last year few weeks ago her profile was stating her to be in 40s that would have been bait and switch soon as I read ur review I knew cherry was in the area thanks again it was a bang with too girl I will review her later

Offline mojo

Good review is she far from town centre.

She's right in the centre mate - where the old market used to be, apartments off Pitt Street.  Plenty of parking - school street car park 2 mins away.