Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty housewife - Nottingham  (Read 3898 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GSR-MAN

External Link/Members Only

This is my latest punt so I thought I’d do a quick review. Paid £100 for an hour incall which was somewhere in hucknall.

With naughty housewife’s appearance she has a lovely figure. A good set of tits, a really nice handful. She has big hips, thighs and arse…not the fat flabby type but quite strong and curvy….they are quite big though.

Facially she’s a nice looking girl, her teeth are bit out there (goofy) but nothing wrong really, I found her quite attractive.

Personality wise she’s a lovely lass, nothing was too much trouble and she was nice to talk to in between rounds.

So I turned up at the incall venue on time. The venue was nice, tidy and clean……can’t have any complaints.

Started with some proper kissing, tongues and everything and she really got into this with me. I went down on her and gave her a good licking, she tasted nice and fresh which was great.

It was then my turn and she started with some OWO. Now she can deep throat and took the entire length however initially I didn’t really like her technique. She was sucking quite fast and then wanking pretty fast in between. I asked her to slow down and she apologized and then took her time.

I think she’s just use to sucking cock quickly as opposed to her getting me to cum asap, as I’ll explain later.

The first load she took in her mouth and she continued to suck every drop out then went to the sink to spit it out. We had a nice chat and then she initiated some kissing again. After some more owo, I opted for doggy with that ass. It really was great fucking her in this position and she encourages you to fuck her hard and spank her, with a bit of hair pulling. I get the feeling she’s quite submissive.

I then flipped her over into mish and fucked her hard whilst DFK until I popped in the bag. She happily let me lie on top of her until I was completely finished, not rushing what so ever.

By this time we have 5 minutes left so we have a bit of a chat and she actually then asks me if I wanted to fuck her again…..I declined as I wouldn’t have been able to pop but it was nice of her to ask. This is why I think it’s just her technique to suck cock fast as oppose to getting me to cum as she didn’t have to offer a 3rd round as the session was pretty much done.

I got dressed, give her a hug and a kiss and I’m on my way. All in all she was really nice, pics were accurate and she’s a good fuck. For her prices I actually think she’s really good value for money and I’ve met her several times since then....

Offline papak

How goofy are we talking with her teeth? Would you say she looks a young 30, face wise, or older? Her body looks great and at £100 ph I'd say you're right in her being VFM. Cheers for the review!

Offline Paul Shanahan

Sounds great - just a pity she won't see guys over 42!

Offline kingkong69

Why cut off point is 42 not 40 or 45..even 50..Does she do a think 42 id challenge  :lol:

Offline wantkinkyfun

The 42 rule is a darn nuisance as she looks good and if she is in Hucknall that would be a real bonus!

Offline kingkong69

Does she actually ask for photo id though?

Offline Maverick1138

I almost made an appointment to see her, she's got great comms and she gave me her personal number at one point. Then I saw the 42 cut off age. Dont really get that to be honest. But there you go, so I cancelled.

Offline Newtothisstuff

42 is a bit of a weird number to choose. I was going to contact her as I'm only just over that limit..... but in the end I couldn't be arsed and just went to see Chelsea for the same money.

Offline Maverick1138

42 is a bit of a weird number to choose. I was going to contact her as I'm only just over that limit..... but in the end I couldn't be arsed and just went to see Chelsea for the same money.

I dont blame you, because whatever the reasons she has, it seems really risky that you make the effort to meet only for her to say sorry cant do this or that, because I did state not interested in over 42 ! Bizarre

Offline winkywanky

Do what most of the girls do, lie about your age  ;)

Offline Newtothisstuff

Do what most of the girls do, lie about your age  ;)
TBH, I can't be arsed to go to the effort. If she was an absolute stunner, younger and with a long likes list I might consider it. But for a middle aged housewife, it's just not worth the bother.