Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA_SEXY4U / Adultwork / Aberdeen  (Read 1103 times)

4 review(s) for LARA_SEXY4U (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07961972684

Busy week for me! Two punts! Never done that before!  This one was a cracker - best all year, probabl in my top five ever.

Good comms by text, quick chat on the phone, then agreed to incall at her place, turns out it's an old flat I used to live in! Hasn't changed a bit! Doesn't look like it's even been repainted, bit strange being in there, but what the hell! I guess it would give me a excuse for the minute or two she made me wait outside on the street before buzzing me up - "just here to check out some old haunts while I'm in town".

Agreed £120 for the hour, no extras - just OWO, sex, wearing the blue outfit in her gallery (attached for posterity - it's a cracker !).  What a sight to see when she closed the door she'd hid behind.  Small tits but nice curvy arse, and very pretty face.

Lara is a lovely thing, exactly as her photos, and very cute and giggly.  Straight onto kissing once she'd stashed the cash, she's very affectionate and nice deep FK.  Her hands rove and she makes on like she's desperate to fuck, but not like she's trying to get it over with.  Strips me off, gets on her knees, and gives me OWO.  Not too deep byt no teeth and lots of attention paid to the balls.  Takes a few cheeky slaps to the face with my dick too, giggles as I do it.  She's down there a while, and I feel the sap rising, but don't want to stop, the sight of her on her knees in that blue outfit looking up as she takes my dick in her mouth is too much.  Back into her mouth and she's greedy with it, warn her I'm about to cum, but she just keeps going, sucking hard.  End up blowing a huge load into her mouth as she milks it all out of me, then swallows!! Absolultey didn't expect that (didn't pay for it!)  She giggles and says "You should have pay extra for this!" but then just keeps kissing my hips and stomach.

We sit on the bed and chat a little, her hands explore me a lot and she's very affectionate as we lie back and chat.  "Am I a good girl?" she says, still dressed in her blue lingerie, fresh from having sucked the spunk right out of me and swallowed every drop.  I tell her she is, and it brings me back to life for round two.  She goes down on me again, on teh bed, arse in the air as she works on my cock.  "I'm a good girl," she says, "but no cum in mouth!"  I laugh and agree.  Once I'm back to attention, she peels off her lingerie, puts on the jonny, and mounts me.  We ride cowgirl for a while, and then I flip her onto her stomach and fuck her like that for a while, her head turns so she can kiss me. She's playing with her clit as I do it, and seems to cum, making some cute, sweet moans.  "Fuck me," she starts, "fuck me hard.  Cum in your good girl." She's figured I lik the dirty talk and keeps going until I finish inside her in the bag lying on top of her.

ABout 35 minutes in at this point, so she offers to give me a massage.  A little bit of dirty talk and I'm up for a third round!  With about 10 minutes to go, she's more aggressive with the dirty talk ("Fuck me, fuck me like litle whore", "I need your cum daddy", "Give me your cum now daddy!!") and I finish inside her in doggy.

OUt pretty much bang on the hour, didn't feel rushed but felt completely drained.  Cracking punt iwth a lovely girl with a surprise extra!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Davey Dykes

Cheers for the review, got a semi reading that.  :thumbsup:

Any idea how long she's in town for?

Offline ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting.

Think she's in town all this week.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:36:51 pm by ik8133 »

Offline Alanroy

Looks amazing and sounds better! Hopefully I can get a visit in this week....

For some reason her profile doesn't show up on AW when I search, never quite got the hang of that website. So extra thanks for her phone number!  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 02:50:52 pm by Alanroy »

Online Davey Dykes

Had a sneaky visit today, certainly wasn't as resounding.

Maybe get a chance to shove something up in the next couple of days.

Offline bushman

Had a sneaky visit today, certainly wasn't as resounding.

Maybe get a chance to shove something up in the next couple of days.
Tell us about it Davey. Seen her myself recently. Paid for CIM but come hell or high water I could not finish. So rather disappointed in myself I made a quick exit. But clearly a goodlooking young woman.

Online Davey Dykes

I'll show you mine once you show us yours.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully get 5 for a report tonight.

Offline Aberlad

Does this lady punt from the usual Brazilian/Portuguese haunt in the west end?

Offline bushman

Does this lady punt from the usual Brazilian/Portuguese haunt in the west end?
Not sure which one you mean? Are you thinking at the close to the Holburn street one?  Then no.