Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki (AKA Maureen) in St. Helens - 07498896555  (Read 7197 times)

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only
Advertises as being in Lymm but is actually based in St. Helens (Meeting took place early May, so some details may be a bit hazy)

Price paid was £70 for 1 hour naturist massage.
Premises are a new build apartment block with plenty of parking on the main road, as well as some parking behind the building should you struggle finding parking on main road. Nice room with an en suite shower and clean towels and toiletries.

It can be a bit of a struggle getting an appointment with Nikki the 1st time. Persevere with it though, as subsequent meetings are as simple as a text message to arrange.

Nikki is a mature lady who I'd say is mid to late 50's. She's around 5'3" with a body which would definitely be described as womanly. I reckon she's probably 36DD (if not bigger). Firm and not saggy. Facially she's fairly plain looking without wanting to sound rude and with short blonde hair.
She was dressed in a silk slip which was used to great effect once she'd made me lie down on my back.
Using the slip, she covered my eyes and told me to relax. What followed was a sustained period of body worship by her. Starting with my toes, there was lots of toe sucking (does nothing for me, but each to their own), then licking of inner thighs, licking my perineum, balls and then teasing my cock with little sucks and kisses. All the time, my face was covered so couldn't really see where she was heading next, so hightened the sensations even more.
She then took her tongue further down and started probing by ass. Slowly to begin with but building up a bit of rhythm as she got more into it. She really enjoys this as she can get quite intense, though I'm guessing you'd have to have a clean ass to get this service.
She then leant over her bed, pulled out a Hitachi wand, and whilst rimming me, alternated the vibrator on my perineum and up and down my shaft.
She then lay back and let me play with her using the wand, my tongue and my fingers. There was lots of kissing at the same time and she does kiss properly and not just little pecks.
Finished with her taking me in her mouth (though I can't remember if I came in her mouth or on her face).
Cleaned up in the shower, and whilst dressing, a bit of a chat.  Apparently she's been into the lifestyle for a good number of years, and her husband is fully aware of it (I did hear him in the apartment on one of my previous visits).
Just after the hour mark I was on my way fully satisfied.
Would recommend.

Offline blueboy85

Great review, she's definitely on my HL now.

Offline Drayki

Good review, just managed to speak to her, apparently not taking anymore bookings due to family commitments and put the phone down!  :mad:

Good luck to anyone that can get a booking with this one  :dash:

Offline tincrusher

Good review, just managed to speak to her, apparently not taking anymore bookings due to family commitments and put the phone down!  :mad:

Good luck to anyone that can get a booking with this one  :dash:

her phone has probably blew up after this review + price! will give it a couple of weeks and will try and get a booking

Tin

Offline Wheelman

her phone has probably blew up after this review + price! will give it a couple of weeks and will try and get a booking

Tin

The same thing happened before when she was reviewed. She only saw regulars for a while. Let the dust settle for a few weeks and you should be able to see her.

Offline Drayki

Tin

Or she’s already read her own review  :lol: