Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 3295 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Twisted up please

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins Full gfe

Coms

Responsive, easily made a booking

Block of apartments in salford.  Instructions by harriet when i arrived via phone   

Looks

Not my usual type looks wise.  i would say friendly girl next door type.  vital statistics all look correct.  Definitely girl in photos.     

The Meet

After a string of bad meets.  Harriet was a breath of fresh air.  Fun and chatty, eager to please.  Started with lots of kissing and her naked breast against my chest, got me in the mood straight away.  She then gave me a massage which was relaxing but was eager to continue with the kissing and oral. 

Which she did whilst she lay down and me playing with her pussy. 

we switched to 69 and she went to town on the old fella DT which felt awesome

I then flipped her over and did doggy on the edge of the bed, then on her back and finished in missionary   

Summary

Lovely girl, eager to please and follow my lead.  Chatty, i felt comfortable, no awkwardness and cared about delivering a good service.  i would not hesitate to recommend her  :rolleyes:

Offline roadrunner69999

Shes easily the best customer service on AW/ She was my first meet and if i lived in Manchester I'd be skint. She's an amazing girl who i'd love to see on a more regular basis. Saw her a second time recently and just as good even though offering a restricted service at the time. Can#t wait til next time im in area. Will def see again, probs for longer appointment. Book her you won't be disapointed.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Shes easily the best customer service on AW/ She was my first meet and if i lived in Manchester I'd be skint. She's an amazing girl who i'd love to see on a more regular basis. Saw her a second time recently and just as good even though offering a restricted service at the time. Can#t wait til next time im in area. Will def see again, probs for longer appointment. Book her you won't be disapointed.
We await your in depth review but not with bated breath as it might take another two years to do one.

Online lewisjones23

why say shit like she is easily the best customer service on AW?

unless you have seen everyone on AW then you are spouting fluffy/touty bollocks

Offline Tony4447

We await your in depth review but not with bated breath as it might take another two years to do one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Briddy

you missed out 'treat her well guys'