Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EllexxxPharrell - wow! - Liverpool Street  (Read 4419 times)

8 review(s) for EllexxxPharrell (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

She had two positive reviews on here before I visited her. This + her Twitter page got me interested enough

Price: £100 for 30 mins

Place: a hotel near Liverpool Street. Easy to reach, no need to walk through reception as lift is immediately as you enter (great perk!). Room was rather small, but well there's a bed big enough and that's all you need

Comms: Not great. Well rather, she's very reactive (via text) but she didn't come out as nice or welcoming. Short texts consisting of "when r u coming" "can u confirm" (sent several times in a row). I may be a bit annoying but it kinda put me off as it felt like she'd be rude in real life as well. Regardless I went through and I'm really happy I did

The girl: Super friendly from the get go. A total contrast compared to the texts! She apologized for how eager she sounded on the texts because she wanted quick confirmation. That's nice of her, and she was quite chatty and fun. Plus, I honestly loved her looks. She's perfectly thick without crossing the "fat" barrier to me. Her second profile pic is the most accurate I'd say. Or rather, this one on Twitter: External Link/Members Only

She has beautiful curves, a large arse, amazing boobs, and and incredibly soft skin. Also has a tongue piercing and one on her pussy. Her face is average - not ugly nor breathtaking, and she was wearing very little makeup (quite a difference compared to her pics!)

She immediately gave me a clean towel and asked me to clean myself. Bonus hygiene points! We then jumped in bed for a prolonged DFK session and it was absolutely great. She made good use of her tongue piercing, plus her body and soft skin made it infinitely better. She's very engaging and likes dirty talking as well without being too much. I did like it. Got to explore her body next and these boobs were one of the best I've ever handled. Soft, big, natural, perfect. I think that's a genuine perfect score for this. And she knows how to use them. Off to OWO for yet another great time, tongue, DT used for a superb moment.

I usually don't indulge RO (just paranoid about hygiene and it honestly only is exciting if I'm incredibly turned on - which was the case that time!) and it was great. She seemed to like it, and she tasted absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever had that before. I don't know much about this but... are there products to make a pussy taste good? Because that tasted like candy and I'm not even exaggerating. Anyway, we then did mish, doggy, RCG and CG. I couldn't hold it anymore and came in CG while she was riding and encouraging me. She was very active, took it like a boss, and was overall a great time

Very impressed. I've rarely had such a good experience. She's immediately in my hot list now! That was probably a proper 10/10 meet overall. Can't think of anything negative, except the attitude via texts beforehand.

Positives:

- Superb curvy thick body
- Very active
- Perfect boobs
- Great OWO

Negatives:

Can't really think of any. You may not be fond of her face?

I'll 100% go back!

Offline salazar

Offline king tarzan

30 mins £100 for a 🐖
Gosh what's the world coming too! :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

30 mins £100 for a 🐖
Gosh what's the world coming too! :dash:

I'm guessing the OP is into 'curvy thick' WG's KT ?

She's not fooling anyone with this ridiculous photoshopped picture though and she looks like she's trying to clench out a fart in the other  :sarcastic:

Not for me but thanks for the review regardless  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Spermwhale1966

Not sure about the line in her profile saying she will pass on the clients details to other ladies if he is a timewaster...

Big no no in my book

Offline Gambitman92

Not sure about the line in her profile saying she will pass on the clients details to other ladies if he is a timewaster...

Big no no in my book

But most girls do that, you have nothing to be worry about unless you're one of those time wasters she's talking about.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline No None Sense

External Link/Members Only

She had two positive reviews on here before I visited her. This + her Twitter page got me interested enough

Price: £100 for 30 mins

Place: a hotel near Liverpool Street. Easy to reach, no need to walk through reception as lift is immediately as you enter (great perk!). Room was rather small, but well there's a bed big enough and that's all you need

Comms: Not great. Well rather, she's very reactive (via text) but she didn't come out as nice or welcoming. Short texts consisting of "when r u coming" "can u confirm" (sent several times in a row). I may be a bit annoying but it kinda put me off as it felt like she'd be rude in real life as well. Regardless I went through and I'm really happy I did

The girl: Super friendly from the get go. A total contrast compared to the texts! She apologized for how eager she sounded on the texts because she wanted quick confirmation. That's nice of her, and she was quite chatty and fun. Plus, I honestly loved her looks. She's perfectly thick without crossing the "fat" barrier to me. Her second profile pic is the most accurate I'd say. Or rather, this one on Twitter: External Link/Members Only

She has beautiful curves, a large arse, amazing boobs, and and incredibly soft skin. Also has a tongue piercing and one on her pussy. Her face is average - not ugly nor breathtaking, and she was wearing very little makeup (quite a difference compared to her pics!)

She immediately gave me a clean towel and asked me to clean myself. Bonus hygiene points! We then jumped in bed for a prolonged DFK session and it was absolutely great. She made good use of her tongue piercing, plus her body and soft skin made it infinitely better. She's very engaging and likes dirty talking as well without being too much. I did like it. Got to explore her body next and these boobs were one of the best I've ever handled. Soft, big, natural, perfect. I think that's a genuine perfect score for this. And she knows how to use them. Off to OWO for yet another great time, tongue, DT used for a superb moment.

I usually don't indulge RO (just paranoid about hygiene and it honestly only is exciting if I'm incredibly turned on - which was the case that time!) and it was great. She seemed to like it, and she tasted absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever had that before. I don't know much about this but... are there products to make a pussy taste good? Because that tasted like candy and I'm not even exaggerating. Anyway, we then did mish, doggy, RCG and CG. I couldn't hold it anymore and came in CG while she was riding and encouraging me. She was very active, took it like a boss, and was overall a great time

Very impressed. I've rarely had such a good experience. She's immediately in my hot list now! That was probably a proper 10/10 meet overall. Can't think of anything negative, except the attitude via texts beforehand.

Positives:

- Superb curvy thick body
- Very active
- Perfect boobs
- Great OWO

Negatives:

Can't really think of any. You may not be fond of her face?

I'll 100% go back!

Just checked her profile and you get £20 off if you book through AW! Much better value for this much fun!
Added to my list

Offline No None Sense

Just checked her profile and you get £20 off if you book through AW! Much better value for this much fun!
Added to my list

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm guessing the OP is into 'curvy thick' WG's KT ?

She's not fooling anyone with this ridiculous photoshopped picture though and she looks like she's trying to clench out a fart in the other  :sarcastic:

:lol: