Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Lorde - Nottingham  (Read 2055 times)

45 review(s) for Hanna Lorde (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline mrgas

External Link/Members Only

Here goes, first post and first review!

Long time lurker here but this is my first punt in years! I'm not a regular punter and never have been, but every now and then there's an itch to scratch

After reading several positive reviews on here I decided that Hanna was exactly what I was looking for

Comms

rang Hanna a couple of days ago and made booking, was told to ring on the day to confirm (I have no AW account), contact was made this morning and final arrangements made

Well known city centre hotel in Nottingham, no nosey receptionists, just walk in and into the lift  :thumbsup:

The Meet

Quick call as I arrived to confirm room number and I was on my way!

Hanna was dressed in a black dress and heels, she looked stunning, absolutely my type, lovely attractive girl with a real nice smile and immaculately turned out.
Quick freshen up in the shower and sort the paperwork and we were good to go, we spent the first few minutes just snogging and fondling each other whilst stood in the room, my hands soon found my way onto her arse and they spent a lot of time there throughout, she's got a great body but her arse is fantastic, couldn't keep my hands off it!

It wasn't long before she was on her knees sucking my cock (her oral skills are excellent!) next the dress was off to reveal nice black lingerie and stockings we then moved to the bed for more oral both ways and i was treated to a fantastic view of her arse as we enjoyed a wonderful 69 on the bed.

every now and then we paused and enjoyed more kissing and cuddling, I soon realised she's a lovely girl with a cracking personality and genuinely seems to enjoy what she does, not once did she appear to be going through the motions.

All the while I was treated to her oral skills I was desperately trying not to cum, it was probably one of the best BJ's I've had and being a one pop bloke, I wasn't ready to finish.

All the time we were laying on the bed my hands were all over her gorgeous arse (it really is that nice!), it was soon time to put a condom on and get more intimate with this wonderful girl, needless to say having Hanna on top riding me expertly soon brought it to a conclusion and I was soon laying there a happy man!

Hanna did try for a second pop with more oral but it wasn't happening for me (no surprise  :D) this was all down to me, certainly not through lack of effort on Hannah's part.

All in all a great hour with a lovely girl who really knows how to turn a man on

I mentioned earlier that I don't punt that often, I think that's now going to change  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:53:46 pm by mrgas »

Offline TGR

On HL she goes, need to get to Nottingham.

working link

External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Great first review, thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:

Offline mrgas

Great first review, thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:

Cheers thanks  :thumbsup:

Hopefully the first of many reviews

Offline wazza

Good review. Am also tempted to see her soon. 

Offline HailWood

Good first review Mr G. Seems we have similar tastes in women  :hi:

Offline mrgas

Good first review Mr G. Seems we have similar tastes in women  :hi:

cheers  :thumbsup:

I read your duo review before I went to meet Hanna

It did get a mention  :cool:

And yes, I'm jealous as fuck !!!

Offline Stongwee53

She is certainly getting some good reviews. Only thing that slightly puts me off is the hotel to meet. Not done it before always abit weary of being seen by someone when i shouldnt be there. Im hoping to get a meet sorted with chelsea hart very soon. Maybe she will be my next port of call if the excellent reviews keep appearing

Offline InMefan

Is there free parking at the hotel? I've only been to Nottingham few times and I remember parking not being great there!

Offline NervousJ

If it’s where I think, you could park at the car park opposite the Brittania and walk. That would be my plan..

Offline Lincs.man1

Lots of parking close by. Good review sir, welcome to UKP  :thumbsup:

Offline mrgas

Lots of parking close by. Good review sir, welcome to UKP  :thumbsup:

cheers thanks   :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good first review matey thanks, not sure if you mentioned it or not, but what was her arse like ?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Just a tip for next time matey, grab the link from where I’ve circled in the screen shot not your browser.
Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:44:25 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline mrgas

Good first review matey thanks, not sure if you mentioned it or not, but what was her arse like ?  :lol: :lol:

I never noticed  :D :D

Offline mrgas

Just a tip for next time matey, grab the link from where I’ve circled in the screen shot not your browser.
Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

cheers thanks  :thumbsup: