Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi x - Nottingham  (Read 1093 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5203667) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Markrob87

Met 'Mimi x' earlier this week, found via adultwork site,

External Link/Members Only seems she was previously "Megumi" External Link/Members Only

info on previous details here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97083.msg2563795#msg2563795

Rate: £100 for the hour
Place: Flat near Nottingham city center

Rang number that was advertised and spoke to 'Mimi', her english is very poor but good enough to arrange incall later in the evening, was given address that seemed to be flats.
Headed to the address and rang her again, was instructed to wait outside, then about 3 minutes later a chinese guy comes up behind me making some weird bird like noises, it was more than a little alarming. Anyway he beacons me to a door and I head inside, Mimi is inside in her room, I hand over the money and she hands it back to the guy. At this point I was a little alarmed that she could be being pimped out, but there didnt seem to be anything bad from their body language so I continued with the punt.
Mimi was dressed in a tight black dress and looked very attractive, she is quite tall and has quite a curvy figure. She says she is half Japanese which I could believe from her appearance, but it seems her profile is a copypasta of others presumably run by the same group. We both undress and she insists on giving me a massage, ordinarily I would worry this was a timewasting tactic but she is quite skilled and gradually works up the level of foreplay, massaging my sack and sitting astride me so I can feel her wet pussy on my back.
After about 20minutes she asks how I want to fuck, so I gesture for her on top riding me, and she seems to understand. She puts a condom on and gives me a bj for a few minutes to get me fully hard. Then she gets on top and her pussy is quite tight, we fuck for about 10 minutes or so before I cum.
Afterwards she gives me a bit more of a massage and we try talking a little via a translation app on her phone, but I wasnt sure if the guy was still around outside, so it was a little awkward.
She claims to be 31 on her profile, which actually seems accurate, I'd actually have guessed a lot younger. She matches the photo on the profile, but I wonder if this might be one of those operations that have multiple girls operating under a single account.