Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been so disappointed when the door opens, you simply walked away?  (Read 4036 times)

Chuckie1978

I've been infrequently punting for a few years now, always through AW purely as it’s a good single source search facility.  I only recently stumbled across this site, which I’ve found most informative and, sometimes, good banter. Anyway, I digress.....

As you may or may not agree, using AW (and probably any other website) can often build up expectations to a certain level (depending on the effort the wg has put into her profile).  On more than one occasion, after carefully reading reviews and finally selecting the lady of choice, I have been bitterly disappointed the moment the door opens and you see what you're about to pay for in real life. However, I’ve always been of the mind "fek it, I’m here now" and thus soldiered on.  One booking in particular that will always stick in my mind was a girl name LeahBeth.... I think she goes under a different name now - seriously scary though. I look back on this experience in particular and ask myself "why didn’t I just walk away as soon as she answered the door". I could probably count another 3 bookings were I’ve felt myself exhale with disappointment as the door is answered, but to be fair those ended up being not so bad after all.

So my question, as per the lengthy title, is.... has anyone ever turned up for a meeting, thought "WOAH" then simply walked off or not gone through with it?  Purely out of interest. And if so, was there any regrettable or unsavoury fallout? (hell hath no fury, and all that)

Many Thanks
Chuckie

Offline cunnyhunt

Yes I have walked many times with no problem.

How did you stumble in here ? I am always interested.

Offline Steve2

If they don't look like the pics or don't offer the services advertised, then yes, walk away with a clear conscience

The "You must be fucking joking" approach would probably bring a stream of abuse but the subtler tactics always seem to work

vorian

The best thing to do if your not happy is to walk. Also important to double check the services advertised are the same as on offer, so always check that CIM,OWO etc is offered. If the wgs won't do what she advertised then you should walk as well.

Offline latecomer

Yes I have walked away many times, even after spending a minute or two discussing with the WG what she would - or most important it turns out she would not - do.  Earlier in life I would have been timid enough to stay against my better judgement but I guess one learns these things.  Although there  have been a few posts on this forum recounting stories of aggressive responses from the WG about a "cancellation fee" etc, I think these are extremely rare and I don't ever recall having any trouble.  That's not to say I didn't seriously piss off the WG but that's her problem not mine.

Chuckie1978

Yes I have walked many times with no problem.

How did you stumble in here ? I am always interested.

A few google searches when looking for alternative reviews on wg's, then i found this site. Been watching from the sidelines for a while, thought it was the perfect platform to ask those questions you'd generally only ask under some form of anonymity!

Offline CBPaul

First off, welcome.

When I first started using AW I did meet a couple of WGs who really weren't like their profiles and I continued anyway, once out of a desperate need to shag something (I reduced an hour booking down to 15 minutes) and once because I was stupid.

Now I walk without a second thought and make it clear why I am walking. Obviously this is easy if there is an issue with a bait n switch profile but becomes a little more difficult if she tries to kick out before time is up or suddenly doesn't offer some services once you're under way.

One particular young lady got 2 pops from me in 45 minutes and expected me to go at that point. As I had paid for one hour I was intent on getting exactly 60 minutes so I sat back on the bed and suggested she put the kettle on as I was gasping for a coffee. Stupid bitch even made me a coffee, which pissed her off. At least her friend hiding in the bog had the opportunity to have another fag though  :D

I guess the reality of punting via AW kicked in pretty fast and my expectations of  fantastic sessions lowered quickly. If you are not happy when they open the door turn and walk.

Offline Daffodil

Yeh, of course. It's an important skill for any punter to have.

What I say, to cover the walk, depends on the reason I'm walking. If I simply don't fancy her in person, i.e. she hasn't done anything wrong as such, I'll use 'the wallet's in the car excuse' or similar, but if she's blatantly taking the piss I'll say so matter-of-factly and leave.

Out of interest, has anybody ever had a good punt after thinking they should have walked? I never have.

LL

I've only ever walked away once.  She was the most beautiful WG I have ever seen but seemed extremely nervous and I got the impression that she didn't want to do it so I made an excuse and left.

Offline nomeansno

I walked away on my third ever punt. The girl didn't have any face pics but she did have a number of excellent reviews on the West Midlands section on here so I thought I would give it a go. When I turned up I just didn't fancy her one bit, in fact I thought she was quite ugly. I followed her up to the room and then just decided to tell her I couldn't go through with it, I didn't give a reason and she was fine with it.

I have almost walked away on one other occasion when the girl I saw was a bit larger than I had expected, although still fairly attractive. I decided to stick it out and ended up having a pretty good punt.

Offline jackdaw

When I used to book via various agencies I could say I even walked away a couple of times before door opened.

You know the "drill". You book Cynthia for 12.30 somewhere near Regent's Park. And at 12.00 get call to say she'll be a bit late, can you make it 1pm? You say "Okay" but 10 minutes later get a call to say its now going to be at King's Cross for 14.00.

Once you've used a crap agency more than twice (and most agencies are crap… Smith's second law of punting) you recognise the runes…. and can be sure it wouldn't be Cynthia you meet at King's Cross, and you simply tell agency to "F off".

Offline ciscoxxx69

What I say, to cover the walk, depends on the reason I'm walking. If I simply don't fancy her in person, i.e. she hasn't done anything wrong as such, I'll use 'the wallet's in the car excuse' or similar, but if she's blatantly taking the piss I'll say so matter-of-factly and leave.

Out of interest, has anybody ever had a good punt after thinking they should have walked? I never have.

I did this in Reading recently.....the Woman had short hair whereas her profile had long blonde tresses, and she appeared way older than her profile pics too.....I instantly lost the urge and decided to walk. She looked a nice lady (more of a GILF than MILF) and I didn't want to offend her, so opted for the 'I've forgotten your present' trick....but she knew what was going on. I felt bad for about 90seconds, then elated that I had the bottle to walk and save £120.... :drinks:

LL

I did this in Reading recently.....the Woman had short hair whereas her profile had long blonde tresses, and she appeared way older than her profile pics too.....I instantly lost the urge and decided to walk. She looked a nice lady (more of a GILF than MILF) and I didn't want to offend her, so opted for the 'I've forgotten your present' trick....but she knew what was going on. I felt bad for about 90seconds, then elated that I had the bottle to walk and save £120.... :drinks:

So that'll teach her for using misleading pictures on her profile.  If everyone walked away like you did (well done) when faced with a reality that was not what they were expecting after reading a profile and looking at the pics, then these WGs wouldn't be able to get away with it.

Offline CBPaul

I genuinely did leave my wallet in the car once. Couldn't bloody believe it. By the time I got back to the hotel room she'd got dressed in her civvie clothes - her exact words were 'that happens quite a lot but you are the first to come back'

Offline mh

I almost posted this earlier but decided not to as it wasn't walking due to being disappointed by the look of the girl opening the door.

Twice I have almost walked but stayed and had a good punt after all. Neither time was it based on looks, though.

The latest occasion was my punt as reviewed here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19501.0
I had been promised a duo with lesbian show but the two girls I had booked said they would not interact at all. Money had been handed over and taken from the room so my options were therefore very limited. short version is that I switched it to be a longer booking with just one of the girls and enjoyed it after all.

The other occasion was with a young and fit EE girl who if anything was even better looking than in her pictures, but the price and services on offer kept changing from profile to phone call to actual arrival, meanwhile the services offered went from extensive to basic to unacceptable. I finally said I've had enough, give me my money back and I'm going. She then instantly became a lot more sensible and provided the services agreed before the money had changed hands. If it had not been for the stupid haggling it would have been a top punt all round!

So it can happen, but I am sure more often walking would be the better option. Difficult when you've parted with cash, though!

Offline Daffodil

So it can happen, but I am sure more often walking would be the better option. Difficult when you've parted with cash, though!

Parting with the cash is pretty much game over. I think you need to have made your decision before then or be prepared to walk without the cash.

kingkong

I've been infrequently punting for a few years now, always through AW purely as it’s a good single source search facility.  I only recently stumbled across this site, which I’ve found most informative and, sometimes, good banter. Anyway, I digress.....

As you may or may not agree, using AW (and probably any other website) can often build up expectations to a certain level (depending on the effort the wg has put into her profile).  On more than one occasion, after carefully reading reviews and finally selecting the lady of choice, I have been bitterly disappointed the moment the door opens and you see what you're about to pay for in real life. However, I’ve always been of the mind "fek it, I’m here now" and thus soldiered on.  One booking in particular that will always stick in my mind was a girl name LeahBeth.... I think she goes under a different name now - seriously scary though. I look back on this experience in particular and ask myself "why didn’t I just walk away as soon as she answered the door". I could probably count another 3 bookings were I’ve felt myself exhale with disappointment as the door is answered, but to be fair those ended up being not so bad after all.

So my question, as per the lengthy title, is.... has anyone ever turned up for a meeting, thought "WOAH" then simply walked off or not gone through with it?  Purely out of interest. And if so, was there any regrettable or unsavoury fallout? (hell hath no fury, and all that)

Many Thanks
Chuckie

Was it LeahBeth in Newcastle? if it was I know where your coming from as I seen her too.

Chuckie1978

Was it LeahBeth in Newcastle? if it was I know where your coming from as I seen her too.

indeed it was! her profile looked and read amazing, and at that time (i think around 2010?) she didnt have and bad fb, so i booked up all guns blazing.
she opened the door dressed in everyday casuals, the smell of smoke from the flat reminded me of an 80's snooker hall. i wouldnt say she was bad looking, but certainly not what i had prep'd for. mid-twenties but with a slightly worn look.  Alarm bells were starting to sound.

She takes me into the bedroom and sits me down, and we gets the paperwork out of the way.  Now, at this stage i must point out, this was only my second punt, my nerves were jangling even before i got there, by this time every fibre in me was telling me to get up and walk out. But i couldnt, and i dont know why, but i was stuck. simply didnt have the bottle to get up and walk out (plus i still really wanted to empty my nuts!). so i gave her the money for the hour we'd arranged (about £110 i think it was).

"i'll be right back" she said with the notes in her hand, and she leaves and lets the bedroom door close. and things just went from bad to worse........
I heard a blokes voice, couldnt make out what was said, but there was conversation back and forth, then footstep down the passage outside the bedroom. Now i'm no small guy and can handle myself pretty well, but i was shitting myself! not for the fact of getting into a fight, more for having to potentially explain any fighting medalion to Mrs. Chuckie, on a school night when i was meant to be working late!

To my relief the footstep continued and out the door he went.
I'm waffling now, to cut it short from here, she explained it was her brother. We got down to biz, she was never really into it and i was trying my best to finish up and go, then her phone starts going. Tells me her brother is coming back and can i hurry up and cum, and she would give me a massage for the rest of the hour. Talk about spoiling the mood (not that there was much mood anyhoo). at one point she was even texting whilst sucking me off!!!! the whole situation had then surpassed its intention, i was never going to cum in this atmosphere, so i suggested we just cut it short and i leave.  I wasnt bothered about the money by now, i just wanted to get the fuck out! she did offer a freebee and to get in touch with her to re-arrange, i told her i'd be in touch (aye right-o!). I was in and out within 20 minutes!!! 

And that was that.  It actually put me off punting for a good 6 months.  Thinking back about the whole thing now, and since reading other bad reviews about her, im sure she gave the money straight to the man who went straight to the nearest dealer and came straight back. 
Thankfully i picked a good one after that, very good in fact, which restored my faith in, erm, working girls!  Like i said in the original post, there's been a few "oh.....erm..... hi" moments when ive clapped eyes on them, but with no 'real' alarm bells ringing i cracked on, and they actually turned out to be alright.

Sorry for the long winded post!
I look at it now as a learning curve, and from it i think i learned how to spot the dodgy profiles from the genuine ones.

Nimrod

I've walked away quite a few times, (although still less than I should have). Increasingly, I tend to punt only in places/situations where I feel comfortable saying "no" if I am not happy. This is one reason I like parlours; much easier (I find) to walk away comfortably from them than when you're alone inside an idie's flat or when she's standing outside your hotel room.

Offline Urban_G

Yep, walked on a few occasions, it's annoying, but not as bad as losing £60 - £80 or however much on a shit punt with someone you never intended seeing in the first place.

I visited a girl last year and wasn't sure it was the one I intended to see, and she was charging £20 extra for OWO which was not shown on her profile. Her photo's showed a tattoo on each of her tits so I got her to show me them before I decided what to do, sure enough it was her. I argued that she never stated the extras and turned to walk but she tried to make me stay. In the end we negotiated £10 extra for OWO and I decided to stay.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes walked on a few occasions when services not as promised or got the wrong vibes. Have walked out twice on the same girl over b&s tactics.

Offline smiths

Many Thanks
Chuckie

I have walked on ocassion, if i dont fancy the real WG as compared to her pictures i wont be hanging about, up to her to use pictures that actually look like her now in the present. Also if i dont like her attitude or she backtracks on price or services she agreed on the phone i am off nowadays.

Had verbal abuse a few times with doors banging, when i am safely back in my car i always smile knowing i made the right decision to walk, then ring my plan B option.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Yeh, ofWhat I say, to cover the walk, depends on the reason I'm walking. If I simply don't fancy her in person, i.e. she hasn't done anything wrong as such, I'll use 'the wallet's in the car excuse' or similar, but if she's blatantly taking the piss I'll say so matter-of-factly and leave.

Call me fluffy, but that seems unfair - surely it's better to actually tell the lady that you've changed your mind and let her accept another booking, instead of fruitlessly waiting for you to return with your wallet?

Unless the ladies in this scenario generally expect you never to be seen again, as per CBPaul's post?

Offline Daffodil

Call me fluffy, but that seems unfair - surely it's better to actually tell the lady that you've changed your mind and let her accept another booking, instead of fruitlessly waiting for you to return with your wallet?

Unless the ladies in this scenario generally expect you never to be seen again, as per CBPaul's post?

Even if the poor naive prossie expects me to return when I first give the excuse, I'm sure she'll have got the message after 5 minutes  :hi:

SirFrank

Like most punters I've walked several times - either because it doesn't feel right (eg safety issues) or the WG is not my cup of tea. I've turned up preAW to think no way I can fuck her let alone pay to fuck her. And I've also had girls who had taken dubious pics. For me when I have stayed despite my gut instinct I've always found my gut was right.

Have piste before but my worst was the sexiest lap dancer bird in Bristol. She changed her profile name several times but claimed she had been voted sexiest lap dancer in 2 seperate clubs. Judging by the reality of what opened to the door if those claims were ever true they were probably 3 years and 3 stone ago

cjkany2015

I had a terrible bait and switch a few years ago. AW showed a slim size 8 tanned bird, but when I turned up she was literally a size 16 or 18.

I actually went through with it and it was crap.

Nowadays I would walk in this circumstance but I don't walk if it's just a mild dissapointment. That's just the chance you take I think.

Offline tazz

Walked away from one women who was so rough no man in their right mind would kiss or fuck her. Just dont get what guy would pay her. Also once from a women who was clearly high on crack or coke and another who was drunk.

kingkong

indeed it was! her profile looked and read amazing, and at that time (i think around 2010?) she didnt have and bad fb, so i booked up all guns blazing.
she opened the door dressed in everyday casuals, the smell of smoke from the flat reminded me of an 80's snooker hall. i wouldnt say she was bad looking, but certainly not what i had prep'd for. mid-twenties but with a slightly worn look.  Alarm bells were starting to sound.

She takes me into the bedroom and sits me down, and we gets the paperwork out of the way.  Now, at this stage i must point out, this was only my second punt, my nerves were jangling even before i got there, by this time every fibre in me was telling me to get up and walk out. But i couldnt, and i dont know why, but i was stuck. simply didnt have the bottle to get up and walk out (plus i still really wanted to empty my nuts!). so i gave her the money for the hour we'd arranged (about £110 i think it was).

"i'll be right back" she said with the notes in her hand, and she leaves and lets the bedroom door close. and things just went from bad to worse........
I heard a blokes voice, couldnt make out what was said, but there was conversation back and forth, then footstep down the passage outside the bedroom. Now i'm no small guy and can handle myself pretty well, but i was shitting myself! not for the fact of getting into a fight, more for having to potentially explain any fighting medalion to Mrs. Chuckie, on a school night when i was meant to be working late!

To my relief the footstep continued and out the door he went.
I'm waffling now, to cut it short from here, she explained it was her brother. We got down to biz, she was never really into it and i was trying my best to finish up and go, then her phone starts going. Tells me her brother is coming back and can i hurry up and cum, and she would give me a massage for the rest of the hour. Talk about spoiling the mood (not that there was much mood anyhoo). at one point she was even texting whilst sucking me off!!!! the whole situation had then surpassed its intention, i was never going to cum in this atmosphere, so i suggested we just cut it short and i leave.  I wasnt bothered about the money by now, i just wanted to get the fuck out! she did offer a freebee and to get in touch with her to re-arrange, i told her i'd be in touch (aye right-o!). I was in and out within 20 minutes!!! 

And that was that.  It actually put me off punting for a good 6 months.  Thinking back about the whole thing now, and since reading other bad reviews about her, im sure she gave the money straight to the man who went straight to the nearest dealer and came straight back. 
Thankfully i picked a good one after that, very good in fact, which restored my faith in, erm, working girls!  Like i said in the original post, there's been a few "oh.....erm..... hi" moments when ive clapped eyes on them, but with no 'real' alarm bells ringing i cracked on, and they actually turned out to be alright.

Sorry for the long winded post!
I look at it now as a learning curve, and from it i think i learned how to spot the dodgy profiles from the genuine ones.

Your experience mirrors mine with her alot.
I visited in 2010, she kept me waiting outside, then I got the text to come up; the flat stank of fags. I got naked and she sat on the bed texting (another punter I would guess) while I am on the bed with a huge stiffy. After a few minutes of this she starts sucking me off (which she wasn't that bad at) but then kept stopping and texting. I noticed around this time she was high on drugs, so I just wanted to fuck her and get it over with. She told me she only does doggy, so I bend her over and start shagging, she suddenly stops to answer a text and then starts again. After about 2 minutes of sex, she says "you need to cum now" I just wanted to get it over with  and just banged really hard to get it done and get out of there. I later read a review on her and a punter said he noticed needle marks on her vagina (they do that when they fuck up the veins everywhere else) and this is probably why she didnt want me to see her fanny properly.
I only booked 30mins for £65 but wish I never.

Offline 8a8ylon

Walked twice one was texting the booker not the girl price agreed at £60 for 45 mins got there the bossy one didn't know anything.

2nd didn't like the lady I met and a silly excuse later i left

Up side to walking u still have ur money in your pocket and only waste ur time which u should charge the WG for!!!! :hi:

SirFrank

WGs texting phoning etc while on the clock is unacceptable. It's one of my pet hates and I won't put up with it. I pay them to suck/fuck not text some other prospective client. If she wants to text she can do it on her own time not mine. I know AW feedback is notoriously unreliable but punters have to fuck these girls over on AW with honest feedback. Thy don't deserve your time effort or money

Offline NIK

Frequently been disappointed, but not walked anywhere near enough as I should have done.