Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenPanties (AW) - Newcastle city Centre. Weird positive.  (Read 6217 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shame

External Link/Members Only

Like many have said about this SP: Had her on my radar for some time and couldn’t quite convince myself to scratch the itch, as there was something about her profile that seemed risky....

Visit recently. Couldn’t contact her through her preferred WhatsApp route, so took a punt on texting her directly and got lucky. Comms were very monosyllabic and to the point, but postocde and address easy to find. Was told door was open and to come right in... was on edge about what I was letting myself in for so decided to knock and wait. She answered promptly and let me in to essentially a one room bedsit. Looks like student digs, complete with fairy lights everywhere and stank of weed. Bong in the corner and joint paraphernalia confirmed the smell.

Services
15 minute HJ £45, O on her extra £5. ( it’s all I had shoulda been 80). Stayed for 40-45 minutes.

SP
Whew. Where to begin? Physically slim and facially very pretty. Is definitely the girl in the profile, but she was awkwardly non communicative. Get the sense she’s normally quirky and socially uncomfortable  but she was stoned out of her tree. I sat down to take my jacket off and wonder if this was a good idea then  turned round to find her naked on the bed  Righto. I stripped off and moved to the bed. In for a penny...

Action
She started wanking me gently as we both lay on the bed, and I’m starting to think, “should I have walked here?”: Told No kissing. No digital penetration. Little eye contact. Suspicions of mental health issues, drugs..... Asked what she’s into. “you can lick my cunt”. Legs flopped open revealing a sensational pussy. I asked her if she came easily, which she didn’t understand. I rephrased it and she still couldn’t follow me. Okay, small talk was going nowhere so whatever, down I went. Very wet, very responsive and after 15-29 minutes or so of licking her twat and her wanking me off she started to gasp and writhe and knew I’d hit the spot. I then rose to my knees and she wanked me to completion in her cupped hand. She was wide eyed with amazement when I came, giggling like she’d never seen cum before. She darted off to the bathroom for a few minutes then we were done.

Verdict
Ooooft.... really don’t know, as I know many would rate this a Neg cause of the drugs. But hey, I was doing exactly the same thing at her age. It’s a positive cause I got what I asked for, got more than my allotted time and she is a very attractive creature. But I went in with a lot of the preconceptions that she may have issues form the chat here and her profile pics. Does she? I really don’t know but if you put a gun to my head I’d day she is fragile, she was stoned (has a massive hit on the bong when I was getting dressed) and there was some really random shit lying about (open notepads with weird stuff written on them, kitchen knives by the settee, little bits of rubbish on the floor), and she asked me some odd dark questions about what I may have done in my past (drink drugs etc) so the whole thing was... I dunno. Weird? I don’t think she’s being exploited by someone ie pimp / boyfriend  (I asked her how long she had been doing this, she said 2 years, but only doing it “this good” for a week or so”) and she was firm about what wasn’t on the cards. Would I go back? If she wasn’t stoned I’d wonder how different the meet was, but would I return. Probably not but it is a positive, just an odd one.

TLDR: very attractive natural girl. Friendly but odd. Nice service. Got 3x my time Odd atmosphere. Stoned to the point of awkwardness. Maybe a little fragile, but in control of the meet. Just about Positive.

Offline datwabbit

I cannot believe she's never seen cum. Maybe she thinks it's small talk and ok for punters.

Interesting extra service with the O.

Offline waynekerr600

I cannot believe she's never seen cum. Maybe she thinks it's small talk and ok for punters.

Interesting extra service with the O.

She's definitely seen cum before.

Thanks for the review OP. She wasn't stoned when I saw her and hats off to your price negotiation skills.

I did wonder after seeing her, and I mean this in no way disrespectfully, it she it's on the spectrum. She communicates in one word answers and talked to me of being solitary.

I know what the OP means when he says itch scratched but won't go back.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 06:12:03 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Shame

I know exactly what you mean when you say she might be on the spectrum. She doesn’t seem slow or unintelligent, just socially off. In a much more professional set up, bit of make up, and some confident chat she’d be a knock-out.

Shame about the limited services, her body is wonderful. She’s definitely seen cum before, it’s just the way her face lit up.... it was the most normal she looked the whole meet.  :)

Offline baresi

each to their own but being wanked off by a nutcase with kitchen knives lying about is a risky business in my opinion

Offline MME

Good review and I enjoyed reading it.

I normally prefer the more 'quirky' types of punt, this one however has me undecided on whether I'd do it or not. It's mainly the wanking bit and nothing else, not sure how I'd feel handing over 80 notes for a wank and a bit of pussy licking..

Offline Winker121

each to their own but being wanked off by a nutcase with kitchen knives lying about is a risky business in my opinion

Find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with that comment. Why have kitchen knives kicking about?

Offline datwabbit

Good review and I enjoyed reading it.

I normally prefer the more 'quirky' types of punt, this one however has me undecided on whether I'd do it or not. It's mainly the wanking bit and nothing else, not sure how I'd feel handing over 80 notes for a wank and a bit of pussy licking..
He got away with £5 for the licking. Maybe she's up for negotiation on the day.

Offline The Outsider

Nothing I've read in the last couple of reviews makes me any less bemused about this lass and her situation.

Offline tynetunnel

Same. Could be fun, could be dangerous  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nothing I've read in the last couple of reviews makes me any less bemused about this lass and her situation.

I see she's changed her AW profile. 'under construction' now. Have to see what that brings, still fancy a try, maybe next week. 

Offline Tiger63

Same. Could be fun, could be dangerous  :unknown:
You could  say the same with about 90% of WGs.

Offline dgh7622

a junkie with kitchen knives ,no thank you

Offline Shame

I’ve seen her and I still feel the same way! I honestly don’t think there’s any danger around her, she’s just introverted and awkward. My guess would be self-confidence/depression issues. I didn’t at any point think she was some sort of psychopath or violent schizophrenic. I’d have run for my life if I thought I was in any danger. She smokes weed to boot, so it’s not a great recipe for witty repartee or “hitting it off”.  If you want wanked off by a good looking lass with not much chat she’s a recommendation.

PS. My guess is the kitchen knives were for cutting her hash. There was loose tobacco and skins on most surfaces. For those of you thinking she’s likely to slit your throat during the vinegar strokes probably need to lay off the scary movies. She was essentially a pleasant obliging girl. Her profile (and it’s pictures ) have done her no favours, but that’s her gig not mine.  :)

Offline Shame

a junkie with kitchen knives ,no thank you

Interesting assumption. I smoked a ton of weed in my “wild” youth... I was never (and am not) a junkie... 

Offline dgh7622

Perhaps the use of the word " junkie " was incorrect.
Not had a lot to do with people that use drugs so sorry for the assumption

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I wouldn't class someone who smokes a bit of weed as a junkie, after all if you get caught with a small amount you don't get arrested, just a 'street caution', unlike other drugs.

Offline billabong

If she is dependent on drugs to get through a booking regardless of the classification of drug, then she is a junkie. However some punters have stated she was not high on there visit, so you'd have to assume not a junkie.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If she is dependent on drugs to get through a booking regardless of the classification of drug, then she is a junkie. However some punters have stated she was not high on there visit, so you'd have to assume not a junkie.

A bit of weed is not the right type of drug to get you through anything, if anything it will make you paranoid. Do you know she's dependant on drugs? I've only seen this review mention drugs.

Offline billabong

A bit of weed is not the right type of drug to get you through anything, if anything it will make you paranoid. Do you know she's dependant on drugs? I've only seen this review mention drugs.

Nah never seen her. One of the comments above said she wasn't stones on his visit.

You'd also think if she was a junkie more of the reviews would include this information/concern.

Bit of weed wouldn't bother me personally. Her charges and services would.however.

Offline datwabbit

Every victim of a psychopath has said
"nice place you've got here."

She sounds like she's come on since she started. Whilst I'm not sure a therapist will openly agree, if she's developing something she's good at and enjoys, is it bad? She's letting guys go down so it's not all about her doing stuff.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 07:51:34 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Shame

I’m not sure was getting stoned to get through bookings, she’s openly getting high whilst letting strangers in to her gaff for sexual favours: Reckless on her behalf, but that’s not my concern. She’s stirred up a few opinions on here - some of which may be valid and true - but my review was simply to reassure folk I got what I wanted and (despite reservations and uncertainty over her wellbeing) kinda enjoyed myself after delivering what she advertises.

If folk want to still see her based on my review, good on them. Hope they have a good time. If folk think it’s too close to risky and stay away, good on them too, and hope they have safe fun elsewhere. Each to their own.  :hi:

Offline Diamonddog

Well she has a sense of humour and reads these posts

Her latest picture has the knife on display on the bathroom counter

Offline portable

£50 for a 15min HJ by a mentally ill, bong-toking girl in a skanky bedsit constitutes a positive? I mean, fair enough I guess, but I can't wrap my head around this one at all. Must have been a world-class HJ? :unknown:

Offline billabong

£50 for a 15min HJ by a mentally ill, bong-toking girl in a skanky bedsit constitutes a positive? I mean, fair enough I guess, but I can't wrap my head around this one at all. Must have been a world-class HJ? :unknown:

He turned up knowing the price and the services. Paid the price and got the service. Doesn't really get more positive than that.

Offline billabong

Well she has a sense of humour and reads these posts

Sense of humour indeed.... also very fucking weird. Even the bathing suit is just.....weird.

I see the appeal, just not for me

Offline Kenco657

This girl is nuts. Have a look through her movies.
One of them is titled “wee in the bath at mental hospital :p”

Offline Tiger63

Comforting to know we have so many medically qualified people on here  :dash:

cuppatea

Sense of humour indeed.... also very fucking weird. Even the bathing suit is just.....weird.

I see the appeal, just not for me

Yup definitely see the appeal. Times like this I wish I could use Ctrl+Z in real life - then I could try and if it goes bad or I feel guilty about it? Ctrl Z and it's undone! Lol

Offline MarkBrum

Looks like she has mental health issues- one of her movies is titled "wee in the bath at mental hospital ".

Offline winkywanky

The term 'Junkie' specifically refers to someone on junk, ie heroin. I guess the phrase these days tends to be applied to anyone addicted to Class A drugs.

The word you were looking for in regards to this girl though, is dopehead  :D

Offline oldrockingchair

I think i'll give the wide birth on this one still am not convinced that she is in control of her bookings, profile chops and changes as does location and services offered seems she doesn't know what she wants to offer..

Offline Satrover49

Offline oldrockingchair

Great hairy muff though !!!
Not keen on using pubes as dental floss they keep snapping...

But on the plus side curly pubes don't poke you in the eye..

Offline toon972

Looks like she charges £35 for ro, imagine if all agencies and Indies did this there would be a meltdown on here. Pleased the op enjoyed himself and reviewed though.

Offline FLYING BLUE

From her profile:

"I want to receive rimming and Oral - £100, enquire now please"  :timeout:

Offline waynekerr600

From her profile:

"I want to receive rimming and Oral - £100, enquire now please"  :timeout:

25% increase since last week  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
25% increase since last week  :thumbsdown:

Yeah noticed that, got her number for a booking next week, have to think about it now. It's still an itch that might need scratching though. Exploring a woman's body is a bit of a passion of mine, can't do it in the house by me self either.   :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

Yeah noticed that, got her number for a booking next week, have to think about it now. It's still an itch that might need scratching though. Exploring a woman's body is a bit of a passion of mine, can't do it in the house by me self either.   :sarcastic:

Not many with a Mary hinge either.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not many with a Mary hinge either.

Aye, 'holy grail' of punting for me.   :yahoo:

Wish Delilah of Premium would make a comeback, she disappeared before I got the chance to see her again.    :(

Offline Tiger63

Sounds like some one has been reporting  in to her in the hope of a discount :dash:

Offline datwabbit

Sounds like some one has been reporting  in to her in the hope of a discount :dash:
Does seem to be a timely increase. Just means she'll be wondering why nobody takes her up on her offer.

You can see the problem. If guys are saying they want to do something to her, she'll be thinking that she's worth more and they'll still do it. Sometimes the dusty phone is the only way to learn.

Offline Cooldj

Anyone see her new price list on her profile? lol yeah no thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Anyone see her new price list on her profile? lol yeah no thanks

Whatever any of them charge will make no difference to you. Try having a punt instead of moaning about the price of someone you won't be seeing.

Offline methodz00

Regardless of her services/pricing she’s certainly got everyone’s attention on here!

She looks great in her new profile photo  :thumbsup:

Offline MME

Her arse looks great in her latest profile pic, pity she wont take a cock up it. Check out the sharp looking knife on the lower right of the photo....  :unknown:

Offline Winker121

Check out the sharp looking knife on the lower right of the photo....  :unknown:

You must pay attention in future!  That has already been discussed on here.

Offline MME

You must pay attention in future!  That has already been discussed on here.
The previous convo was about knives in a different photo in a different room. Looks like she likes having a knife lying about for some strange reason.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The previous convo was about knives in a different photo in a different room. Looks like she likes having a knife lying about for some strange reason.

:unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Her arse looks great in her latest profile pic, pity she wont take a cock up it. Check out the sharp looking knife on the lower right of the photo.... :unknown:

Along with the hairdryer. Brings a new meaning to the phrase, "Cut n Blow"...............  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac