Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenPanties (AW) - Newcastle city Centre. Weird positive.  (Read 6202 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline waynekerr600

The previous convo was about knives in a different photo in a different room. Looks like she likes having a knife lying about for some strange reason.

Possibly a bit of Willy barbering?

Offline toon972

£800 for overnight, anybody ?  :bomb:

Offline datwabbit

£800 for overnight, anybody ?  :bomb:

I know. Sleeping and wanking.

Offline Cooldj

Whatever any of them charge will make no difference to you. Try having a punt instead of moaning about the price of someone you won't be seeing.
  :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 05:31:09 pm by Cooldj »

Offline waynekerr600

:D

Why have you never done a review to help other users of the site.

Offline Kev3773

Why have you never done a review to help other users of the site.

Because he's a waste of space, just look at his history, he has no intention of contributing.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Because he's a waste of space, just look at his history, he has no intention of contributing.

He's on very thin ice Alfie mate.

Offline Sar-Major

Well I'm hoping his fekin "Skates" weigh a fekin ton DM............................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

Her arse looks great in her latest profile pic.

Agreed, it's a beaut  :thumbsup:

She scares me though - not sure I could / would go through with it

Offline FLYING BLUE

Plus 1

AllAges

As well as my recent review I have seen her again since the OP’s review. No knives or weird stuff. I noticed a desk in a side room with some books, laptop etc, and next to the sofa were some well labelled drawers.

I would say she is a introverted socially awkward student. She may get stoned from time to time but seems in control enough. Seems to have more going for her in the long-term than the usual WGs with no prospects who work in ‘beauty’ or shops.

She does love cum and cock.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:59:49 am by AllAges »

Offline waynekerr600

As well as my recent review I have seen her again since the OP’s review. No knives or weird stuff. I noticed a desk in a side room with some books, laptop etc, and next to the sofa were some well labelled drawers.

I would say she is a introverted socially awkward student. She may get stoned from time to time but seems in control enough. Seems to have more going for her in the long-term than the usual WGs with no prospects who work in ‘beauty’ or shops.

I would agree. She comes across as pretty intelligent but difficult with social situations.

Offline toon972

She is a pretty girl and I like the photo of her in the swimsuit, however her likes list is not enough for me and some of her photos put me off even though I like the flashing type of photos she does.

Offline Cooldj

How come this site won’t let me post a review? yet you and others keep having a go at me for not contributing. I just get an error message this is off limits to certain users when I click post review.

captainblack1776

How come this site won’t let me post a review? yet you and others keep having a go at me for not contributing. I just get an error message this is off limits to certain users when I click post review.
Click on the region in which you want to post the review and you will see the tab for post new review.
I got caught out on that initially - good luck

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0