Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Mala Bournemouth (Touring)  (Read 3450 times)

26 review(s) for Oriental-Mala (15 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline rickyponting

External Link/Members Only

As i have a penchant for Thai women,i thought i would give this one a visit as Bournemouth is dry for Thai women lately.

Comms were good,a phone call to make the booking,then a text that gave the postcode and name of road and i was to call when outside.

Venue was a serviced apartment just outside the town centre.

Paid £80 for half an hour and was attracted by a no cum limit,as i usually pop quick first go,took a shower that was offered first and entered the bedroom.

Mala is petite and looks a lot better than her profile pics but i would say is nearer 50 than 35.
She was dressed in heels and a frilly neglige type thing,and as soon as paperwork was handed over,proceeded to DFK,quite nice while i slipped her out of her top.

Mala has a lovely body and nice bolt on tits,onto the bed with some nice OWO,good technique,and took the whole length easily,no toothyness at all.

As i knew i wouldnt last long being blown like this,i went down on her for a bit,but she said she was sensitive and didnt seem to enjoy that,so a condom was produced and i got her in mish and fucked her slow,she had a nice pussy,not too tight and after about 5 minutes of that,blew my load.
Mala isnt much of a conversationalist but she asked if i wanted massage or cuddle,i opted for the latter,with more DFK i soon got up ready for round 2.

A bit more OWO,then her on top ,then doggy,i pounded away but there was very little interaction and i found it hard to come,at which point she seemed to be a little moody,and eventually finished me by hand after drenching my cock in baby oil.

So the positives were,good comms,nice apartment,unlimited cum,and all services delivered,good value for the £80.She also does anal at an extra £20 that i didnt partake in.

The only negative was that she doesnt interact much,and you can tell she just goes through the motions a little,and didnt seem to enjoy what she was doing.I am kind and gentle and like the GFE and a bit of banter,laughing and flirting,but couldnt get anything out of her.

Maybe she didnt really think i would get up for round two,who knows?

That would be the only thing stopping me from seeing her again,i would maybe try an anal pump and dump but that would be all,but as with any WG,someone else might get a different experience.

Offline Chris10398

Hi all,

I haven't posted here for a long time but just wanted to let you guys know...

I used to punt with her when she was much younger and actually decent looking but unfortunately has aged oads over the past 10 years (prob 50ish now)

I got to know lots of the local Thai girls when I worked in London and used to punt with some who were not out and out SPs.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:00:55 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You have posted here for a long time but obviously don’t know the rules..

25 Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents have shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers. Therefore, it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all,

I haven't posted here for a long time but just wanted to let you guys know...

I used to punt with her when she was much younger and actually decent looking but unfortunately has aged oads over the past 10 years (prob 50ish now)

I got to know lots of the local Thai girls when I worked in London and used to punt with some who were not out and out SPs.
*"That I haven't bothered to read the rules."

That is a situation you need to rectify before you posts again.

Offline Chris10398

I understand the rules and appreciate its generally unacceptable to do so but also when you are extremely confident something is true I feel its necessary to warn others and take a telling off

There is no way of submitting actual proof on here but when you know the back story and a specific regular of hers (who did BB with her ) who was in a marriage and has been diagnosed then I have to mention it...?

Offline Chris10398

Also I'm not melicious as I used to be a regular of hers (before the above occurred) and even posted positive reviews