Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: phuket island  (Read 2346 times)

Offline jarrovian

Whilst walking down pink lane I came across pkuket island Thai massage and spa, has anyone visited? Is it totally legit?

gestaltentity

from what I've read elsewhere phuket island is 50/50 regarding 'extras'  Lisa's on pink lane is reasonably well know for a HE for an extra 20 quid

Offline egghead

From exp and others I think phunket is mostly or all legit? Interesting if anyone knows different though!

Offline jarrovian

Was at lisas about a year ago and got the whisper in my ear for hr which i accepted. Wasn't anything special and the lady was a bit of a frump

Offline portable

from what I've read elsewhere phuket island is 50/50 regarding 'extras'  Lisa's on pink lane is reasonably well know for a HE for an extra 20 quid

Where have you read this? I've never read anything. Thought Phuket was totally legit.

And is Lisa's still sending out PM's saying they'll take you to court for slander if you post here suggest that HR is on offer?

Offline Rooster

Went to Phuket Island a few months back. The first thing to greet you on entering the cubicle (yes, a cubicle, not a room) is a notice saying the police will be called if you expose yourself or act indecently. During the massage I was covered with big towels at all times. It was about as erotic as having your piles seen to.

gestaltentity

Where have you read this? I've never read anything. Thought Phuket was totally legit.

And is Lisa's still sending out PM's saying they'll take you to court for slander if you post here suggest that HR is on offer?

was on the auto-censored last year

Offline jarrovian

They can try and sue me all they want. I will say it again, in the privacy of the massage room i was offered extras. £38 for massage, paid to the lady at the till and 20 to the masseuse. This happened 1 year to 18mth ago. How does the owner know what there girls are offering behind closed doors

Offline egghead

was on the auto-censored last year

wasn't that a one girl who was teasing, but no HE and thennot seen again at the place! Most reports say totally legit, towels used and notices about exposure etc!

Offline jarrovian

No definitely he, she may not be there now, as i say this was a while ago, but hey why should i lie. If you check my comments on all massage links i think you will come to the conclusion i give an honest appraisal. Also why would Lisa's advertise on adult vivastreet, which they did for some time, if extras not available?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:31:51 am by jarrovian »

Offline portable

They can try and sue me all they want. I will say it again, in the privacy of the massage room i was offered extras. £38 for massage, paid to the lady at the till and 20 to the masseuse. This happened 1 year to 18mth ago. How does the owner know what there girls are offering behind closed doors

This is what I received almost a month ago:

Hi Portable
I am the owner of Lisa's Massage and would ask you to please remove any deframatory remarks in association with Lisa's. I'm not bothered what you say about other shops but Lisa's does not offer any such sevice. If the remarks are not remove as soon as possible I will be contacting my solicitor with referance to slander.

Please remove as soon as possible

Yours Sincerely

A*** C****

Admin responded as I thought, not to think anything of it, as
a) why go to the trouble and expense of showing up your own business, and
b) how would they get mine, or anyone's details? And even then...
c) see point a).  :unknown:

Don't know if it was a joke, or genuine.

Offline jarrovian

Cheers portable. As i say this happened some time ago and the owners may not have known what was going on, they may well have tightened up the way they run the place, but why would i lie? Also why would anybody requiring or offering massage only be searching this site? Doesn't make sense.

curtains

I've found this post after searching for Lisa's massage and reading though this forum.

I went to this place hoping to get a genuine massage after buggering up my back snowboarding.

I can confirm all they were after is trying to get me to have 'extras' and I was pretty pissed off when she grabbed my balls. The massage I got after refusing the offers was hopeless and finished 10 minutes early!

If anyone does know a good legit massage service in the centre of town do tell as I'd like to find one.

Offline portable

I've found this post after searching for Lisa's massage and reading though this forum.

I went to this place hoping to get a genuine massage after buggering up my back snowboarding.

I can confirm all they were after is trying to get me to have 'extras' and I was pretty pissed off when she grabbed my balls. The massage I got after refusing the offers was hopeless and finished 10 minutes early!

If anyone does know a good legit massage service in the centre of town do tell as I'd like to find one.

:drinks:

I'd recommend Lavenders. Ask for the manager "coco", she trains a lot of girls in the area, and her massage is great. I had very minor back pain a few years ago and after a few appointments (2-3) of hard massage it's never bothered me since. It was nothing serious, so I don't know about your own injury, but I'd definitely recommend making an appointment. Also, the one on Pilgrim st. often has really good masseuses working for them.