Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1268 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ramfan69

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Having read a number of reviews, knowing I would be in the area today and with a hankering for a the attentions of of a GFE Milf, I arranged to meet Catherine today.

Comms: arranged 6 days prior by text and confirmed the day before. On day made my way to the building, texted I was there 5 min before arranged time and she texted me the flat number. Easy and smooth.

The Meet: Hide behind door greeting but once in a formal hello, confirmation of length of stay - £120 for 1 hour, shown to the bathroom.  Once out (I didn't shower as I had just had a good shower, shave etc.

Once back in the room Catherine greeted me with some slow sensual kissing leading to LFK and more passionate DFK.  She started to undress me commenting on my physique "nice view" until I was naked. Removed her dress kissing her neck which she really seemed to enjoy. off with bra and panties and the DFK got hotter.

On to the bed with more of the same. She went down for OW which was nice but not the best ever.  Switched for RO - clean, fresh and sweet.  Back up for more attention to that neck and DFK and in to mish, CG, doggy and back to mish for a big (10 days worth) explosion. 

Eye contact was excellent during the whole performance. lots of moans (probably fake) but not over done.

Clean up, laid together chatting, light caressing and soft kisses for remain 15 min, shower and off.

Catherine: Not stunning at first sight, but she grew on me. Quite pretty (6/10) around 40-45. Good figure and lovely titties with responsive nipps.  Couple of small tatts (back and wrist) but nothing off putting. I would say AW pics are accurate.

Summary: Very friendly, responsive GFE who I felt really comfortable with. She showed no signs of just going through the motions and seemed to get really in to it.  If you are looking for an experienced MILF GFE, she is your girl.  I will see her again.

Offline Muff licker

Good review her profile says OWO but most of her feedback is OW did you discuss this?

Offline Ramfan69

No I didn't discuss it, just went with the flow.

When I go again I will make a point to ask

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed she is a pleasant fkk  the ow thing I have always gone with  guess the spectre of gonorrhoea is changing some sps practice  personally Im not concerned because her bj is not her best suit but she is a fun girl/milf    :hi:

Offline Private Parts

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed she is a pleasant fkk  the ow thing I have always gone with  guess the spectre of gonorrhoea is changing some sps practice  personally Im not concerned because her bj is not her best suit but she is a fun girl/milf    :hi:
+1
Doesn’t need too much ratification. Solid punt. No frills
PP :hi: