Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBarbieUK - help please  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi, this lady has made a bid on a RB, I can’t find anything recent on here.
Says she lives in Yorkshire but uses kings cross as location ????
Thanks

Offline stevedave

Photoshopped to death.

This ones more like it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nobody has a waist like the top pic  :lol: she looks better in the second one, in my opinion.

Offline cueball

Nobody has a waist like the top pic  :lol: she looks better in the second one, in my opinion.
Yes, on both counts trev.

I'd podge her on the second pic, I'd but her pie and chips on the first pic  :lol:

On a side note.... Where in yorkshire is she based?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:44:56 am by cueball »

Offline Zebedee70

Cheers for the comments, weird there was an initial reply that gave her real name which must have been deleted???
Anyway, have been in touch via aw, she seems pleasant enough but is now “busy” so can’t make the booking anyway!.

Offline livingalife

Cheers for the comments, weird there was an initial reply that gave her real name which must have been deleted???
Anyway, have been in touch via aw, she seems pleasant enough but is now “busy” so can’t make the booking anyway!.

I’ve had a very similar experience. She bid on a RB of mine and then couldn’t make the time of the booking, so tried to shift it until about 12 hours later  :wackogirl:

Offline LCT28

She’s from Sheffield but works in London a lot as she’s also a model/cam girl.
Have spoken to her a few times and exchanged a couple of pics. She also has a fansonly page External Link/Members Only have known friends to meet her but she can be very pricey.

MuffEater

She’s from Sheffield but works in London a lot as she’s also a model/cam girl.
Have spoken to her a few times and exchanged a couple of pics. She also has a fansonly page External Link/Members Only have known friends to meet her but she can be very pricey.

This is an obvious tout to me. This girl bids in every RB going in the hope you will all purchase her PG.