Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lusciouslou xX  (Read 2194 times)

fundude09

Has anybody seen this woman? She does interest me and has a lot of good feedback on AW but there isn't much info here. I would like to know if anyone has experienced her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline balloon jockey

She's not logged into AW for a while though!

Offline dino1990

she used to do gang bangs at the swinging club her and her husband used to own. Club shut down last year sometime

Gadgey36

Yes. She's good. Give great blowjobs. And is a good shag too. Not seen her for a couple of years due to her working during the day!

fundude09

Great, I'll probably try to arrange a meet with her next week if I can. I've read a lot about her blowjobs and want to see for myself!!

Offline thegreatgriffin

Personally I would avoid her.

I had a car meet years ago when she was starting out which was ok but nothing special. However, I booked a follow up and bearing in mind I had seen her before and all had been above board, I paid an admittedly small deposit on aw (about a tenner if memory serves me right) to secure the booking. Of course, while I was en route she cancelled the booking and then she stopped taking my calls or answering my emails! The money was never refunded obviously and I learned a valuable lesson.

One of the rare times I have ever been scammed!

DaveMugabe

NEVER EVER pay a deposit to secure a booking

Offline thegreatgriffin

Yep, I totally agree.

To be honest, it was ages ago now and it might not even have been to secure the booking, Could have been one of the other classics like 'send me some cash to top up my phone and I'll call you.' Bottom line, I was naive and stupid but thought it would be ok as I was already a 'trusted customer'. Just goes to show that there is sometimes little in the way of loyalty or decency if there is a quick quid to be found.

Still......she lost out in the long run though as I've spent a small fortune over the years and she could have got a lot more out of me if she had been more genuine.

fundude09

Thanks for the info thegreatgriffin. I'll be wary but am still tempted to try her later this week. 

DaveMugabe

Thinking with the little head again!!  Good luck, hope its a good un

fundude09

Lol, I was at first but will be avoiding now. I looked at her movie gallery and she's had a few bb gangbangs so will purposely avoid.
Might end up seeing Sammie-Middlesbrough instead.

Offline balloon jockey

Might end up seeing Sammie-Middlesbrough instead.

Be interested on your feedback if you do go for Sammie.