Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty bundle of fun in barrowford, massage  (Read 1385 times)

Offline medvard

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I was in Burnley working and had seen a review about this girl, who goes under the name of Linda or maybe Hannah.

I found her ad on vivastreet but it doesn't appear to be there anymore, so put the gumtree link on at the top.

Quick reply to text with address in barrowford, I'm not entirely sure if I was in barrowford as sat nav took me on some country lane, but easy enough to find as there is a sign on the lane with the house name. Big house just up a little track and plenty of parking outside, but I did feel a bit conspicuous parked right outside and maybe would park on the road the next time.

Met at the door and invited in and followed her up to the massage room, seems a strange setting for a fun massage in such a large house and I was aware there was someone else there, so thought maybe it wasn't going to be so good, but was I wrong. Into the room and business done, £60 for an hour and a half, I wasn't sure if she said £50 or £40 for B2B so I gave her £50 to make sure I didn't appear to be tight as I fully expected there would be some other charges on the way, but again wrong, all included.

Chatted whilst she stripped of as I said I had seen her before but she said not, but I'm sure I have. Anyway to business, top and bra off to reveal one of the best set of boobs I've ever buried my head in to, then everything else off. Tidy body, not slim but certainly not fat and a lovely shaved fanny.

Back massage was actually good and then she started rubbing her self all over my back, which was nice but much more fun when I elected to turn over. She was sat across my lap massaging my chest whilst I played with her boobs with one hand and another on her arse which she was fine about. I kept trying to pull her arse further up as her fanny was inches from my dick, but that wasn't to be on this occasion. She step off the bed and started to play with my cock a bit more intently whilst I had a nipple in my mouth and trying to get my hand into a position I could play with her, I asked if it was ok to touch and got a nod, so moved her away from the bed a little so I could finger her whilst she played and the playing didn't last long as the thought of sliding my cock into the lovely fanny I was fingering did me in and I shot one of my best ever loads all over the place, it was fantastic and unlike most girls, that as soon as you've shot they are off, she just carried on gently for a while to ensure I was bone dry.

Shower available, but chose a wipe down and a few minutes chat. I asked why she worked so far from civilisation and she said her friend had offered her the room and it is a lovely house, so she took it. Can't imagine the friend has any idea what she is up to, as it is quite a big house and not the sort of thing you would expect to find there.

Worth a trip again.