Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe - Sheffield  (Read 817 times)

Andy26

Attempted to see lass called Zoe last week on the Friday. Comms very good as efficient  at texting, arranged everything on the Wednesday so 2 days in advance and I  asked for 30 mins incall and was told £70 and then told no sex available and owol only at £40. So i decided to take the risk and agreed to meet in the evening of the Friday at 10pm. I drive to the proximity of the address and then drop a text to say I’m close by, no response so I call and she doesn’t answer. I try again and she picks up and I can hear music blaring in the back ground and hangs up.  I then receive a text to say if I can wait 1 hour? I politely text to say why she can’t meet now, no response. I waited a bit in the hope she may be free but didn’t appear to be the case. In the end drove back home and was complete waste of my time.

She did have a page on the purple site but no longer on there and I did discover she has a twitter page.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:10:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Interesting first review MrA and sorry to "hear" you got fucked around.

AFAIR this ones always used the working name Zoe. Who is MsTP ?? Is that her real name ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

1) on twitter she calls herself Zoe
2) on twitter she only offers outcalls and cam work - incalls are not listed

I smell a rat and an attempt at outing - especially given his use of the phrase "purple site": he sounds like a returner
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:55:48 pm by scutty brown »

Offline mrfishyfoo

1) on twitter she calls herself Zoe
2) on twitter she only offers outcalls and cam work - incalls are not listed

I smell a rat and an attempt at outing - especially given his use of the phrase "purple site": he sounds like a returner

My thoughts exactly !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline scutty brown

My thoughts exactly !!!  :hi: :hi:

It would seem that Head1 is in agreement with us