Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat Dee - Blew my mind - Caledonian Road  (Read 7679 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline chocstamj

I met dee a few nights ago. I’ve read many of her reviews and I’ve been meaning to visit her for a while. I was a bit dubious regarding her deep throating skills. Anyway, I found her number on adulltwork and decided to take the plunge.

Deepthroat Dee - based not too far from Caledonian Road
30 mins - £70
External Link/Members Only

I called around 11pm because I was in the local area at that time, she answered fairly quickly and we arranged for 30mins. She sent the postcode and I made my way. I arrived at that postcode, and this is where my only issue with the punt occurred. I called and asked for a door number and she said she would meet me downstairs. She took ages, to be honest which led me to call her a good few times. I was a bit cheesed off. She finally told me the actual door number and I went to the door and she opened  up.

She greeted me a In a robe of some sort, I followed her upstairs. She has a very petite frame. She’s not my usual type of lady, but I found her attractive and the rumours of her throat skills had me feeling inspired regardless lol.

She told me to get comfortable and said that she would finish applying her make up. She did this in front of a full mirror and In  full view of myself. I popped my beer and rolled myself a special cigarette. I felt at ease immediately. I had a sip, lit up and stripped. I began stroking my cock in anticipation, as it was already throbbing. She finished putting on her make up and asked me what I wanted and we exchanged paperwork. I told her I was here for that golden tongue of hers.

She dropped to her knees in front of the mirror and began to lick my cock gently. It was at this point that I knew I was in for a treat. She then then went straight into deepthroat. Admittedly not the, smoothest transition, as it was a bit toothy initially. That toothy sensation quickly disappeared and my knees got a little weak. She took the whole length, in her mouth and face fucked herself with great rhythm. I almost blew in her throat right there, but I stepped back and took a seat on the converted sofa bed she has. She then continued to suck me off adding more saliva with every slurp. She was relentless. I almost felt guilty, I was surprised her jaws wasn’t hurting. She was definitely enjoying it though. I had left my special cigarette out of reach arms reach, she neatly passed it to me whilst my whole length was in her mouth.

I knew time was probably running out, so I needed to cum. I told her I wanted to cum, she tightened her lips and began to slobber like a wet sponge. She then continued with deepthroat, I blew like a firework on NYE. She continued sucking, it seemed like she swallowed. Although she did visit the sink after. The timer ran out just as I shot my load btw.

She clearly wasn’t watching the clock, I was there for at least 45 mins. I’m assuming she started the clock when she finished her make up. Of course I have no issues with this. I cleaned up and left promptly. Great service and a great attitude. Looks wise she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but going with the amount of positive reviews for this girl plus my own experience I would definitely return if time allowed. This lady is gifted, very gifted.

Let me know if I’ve missed anything, this is my second review gents.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

Forgot to add, i had OWO. She asked in front of the mirror which I would prefer

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:59:42 pm by chocstamj »

Offline Donald Punt

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:21:16 pm by Donald Punt »
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chocstamj

Currently at work, I’ll explore that link later  :music:

Cheers

Offline Donald Punt

Apparently she is a well know drug users if you look at her other reviews..,so I personally would stay away

niftyfiftydave

Apparently she is a well know drug users if you look at her other reviews..,so I personally would stay away

Not been active much recently,or maybe not reviewed, could have taken time to sort herself out.

Offline chocstamj

Thanks for the heads up, I did read that in a few reviews before I took the plunge. She Seemed sober to me on that night though and her service was unaffected. I guess punters that have seen her more than ounce could probably give a better reference. I rarely punt the same girl twice anyway. I’ll find another lady with a golden tongue.

Cheers for the feedback

thickandlongguy

That's her by the way..wank away :lol:

She can be a BJ trainer for the novices on the AW, excellent deep throat and Mia moist is also on the same lines

Offline karimbenzima1991

Fuck me 15 negs

And she looks like a kitty / nitty :manhater:
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stealthmode

Fuck me 15 negs

And she looks like a kitty / nitty :manhater:

she is a nitty 100%

Offline Donald Punt

No one thanked me (Mr Donald) for the good find of her videos :lol:

Offline Donald Punt

Make deep throating great again

Offline DeanoDeano

It’s not your mind she is getting paid to blow...

Offline S_holmes

Mr Donald,

Thanks for the great find of those vids.

Yours

S_Holmes

Offline S_holmes

Thanks For the review OP,

One of my favourite SPs, when she’s got her shit together there’s no better!

Offline TPNTR

You might want to take his review with a grain of salt. His last review was deemed pretty fishy; how he made a glowing review after 5 years of inactivity, managed to get a great service from an account merely days old resulting in people calling it a tout and him the pimp.

I've checked out the girls new AW profile and her reviews are also pretty fishy; multiple in a day, multiple in consecutive days, and multiple reviews shortly after the profile was made.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241572.0

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:32:43 pm by TPNTR »

Offline ali sugar

Mate, I was in the middle of arranging a session with her when I came across your feedback. Saved me a few £££s. Thanks a million

niftyfiftydave

Mate, I was in the middle of arranging a session with her when I came across your feedback. Saved me a few £££s. Thanks a million

While it would be good if she has sorted herself out and controlled the drink and drugs, this review being very fishy and lack of others says that is not the case.