Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine as Wonder Woman - Nottingham NG10  (Read 2887 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The Highwayman

I wasn't a member until recently and this visit happened last September but for those who'd like to read it this was my AW review at the time.

Well today's visit was a little different because I brought the outfit she was going to wear with me, so I was greeted at the door by Camilla dressed in her normal casual wear, of course she could wear anything and look great but a few minutes later she had on the Wonder Woman costume, with no knickers as requested and, well, she looked awesome and so totally fuckable.

Camilla loved the outfit she admired herself in the mirror and commented how it made her boobs look bigger. Her boobs are already big, E Cup, so looking bigger meant she was getting into artistic illustrator of fantasy women-land.

I remember the old TV series coming on to TV around the time I hit puberty and recall some of my earliest sexual fantasies being with Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. I have also seen the Wonder Woman movie and the other Marvel films where Gal Gadot plays the lead character and let's face it she is very hot.

As I said Camilla looked great as Wonder Woman and she's going to get some photos done for her galleries so you'll all be able to see, but that first moment...OMFG! (edit - we're still waiting Camilla)

So Wonder Woman invites me to lie on the bed and after a few kisses she works her way down to junior. TBH I was already hard and she went to work enthusiastically. Imagine looking down at Wonder Woman giving you a blow job! Un-eff'ing-real! Except it was totally real.

As Camilla, and now it appears Wonder Woman, is a fan of my own oral attentions she later asked to switch positions. So there's Wonder Woman lying on the bed in full uniform, yet totally knickerless. Pussy on show, legs akimbo she (non verbally) invited me to go down on her.

Honestly this was me fulfilling a fantasy, which I imagine other guys have had. TBH I don't care if I'm the only one though because this was out of this world.

I licked and orally played with her love bud, later I added a couple of digits to proceedings and brought Wonder Woman to a shuddering orgasm.

After this Wonder Woman wanted to orally please me again and she did, however, she was also keen to cover my cock and go for a ride. Obviously Diana Prince grew up on an island inhabited by beautiful women like her but no men, so of course sitting on a cock - fortunately my cock - was on her agenda! LOL.

Again picture the sight, Wonder Woman riding you cowgirl. Imagine the feeling too! Next she suggested reverse CG to give me a view from, and of course of, her behind. Again words fail (even) me as to how great this was.

Next we switched to missionary and still I got to watch my cock going in and out of Wonder Woman's rather Wonder-full pussy. She played with her love button for a while and then I took over which led to yet another shuddering orgasm for the delightful Diana Prince.

Not long after she finished me off with more OWO which resulted in a CIWWM ending. Boys, if you're into fucking fantasy female super heroes, you have just got to give this a go, you will not be disappointed.

Afterwards we just chatted like we always do about a variety of topics. In fact it's like we're very friendly work colleagues, we chat about work, ie AdultWork and other stuff too. Then I had a quick shower, kissed goodbye and left with my ego well and truly boosted and a good mood that it will be difficult to get me out of.

Camilla has promised to do her hair next time round the gold tiara as well. Her hair was in a bun today. So she'll look even more in character next time. So I'm already definitely going back for round two with Wonder Woman!

PS. The TV series theme tune ended with the words which I can now confirm as being true,
"You're a wonder, Wonder Woman!"

Offline HailWood

First of all thanks for posting this Cosplay review, I can imagine she looks great as WW.

However, I’m not sure if posting a reviews of a Sept 2018 meeting contravenes the guidelines. No doubt someone will advise.

Also, as wonderfully descriptive your review style is, you have forgotten a few essentials eg location, duration and cost.

May I suggest you look at this  guidance before your next review.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:26:21 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline The Highwayman

Apologies - 1 hour and £150

As you know I’m a newbie. Tbh still uncertain how much I want to play on here.

Offline HailWood

Apologies - 1 hour and £150

As you know I’m a newbie. Tbh still uncertain how much I want to play on here.
Don’t give up as reviews are currency around here. This site is a researchers bible. You contribute and other will help you too. Take your time and get used to how the mechanics work. Contribute when you can and feel comfortable to do so.

Online RogerBoner

Thank you for the enthusiastic review. I really enjoyed reading it  :drinks:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Thanks for the review and contribution to the site matey, your review does coincide with the routine of my visit with her, did you get kissing as she wasn’t up for it with me even though I brushed my teeth 20 mins before, had chewing gum in the car, and used her listorine in the bathroom (I’m also a non smoker) still didn’t get the tongue play during sex I hoped for.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
First of all thanks for posting this Cosplay review, I can imagine she looks great as WW.

However, I’m not sure if posting a reviews of a Sept 2018 meeting contravenes the guidelines. No doubt someone will advise.

Also, as wonderfully descriptive your review style is, you have forgotten a few essentials eg location, duration and cost.

May I suggest you look at this  guidance before your next review.

External Link/Members Only
All you had to do was look at the rules...the limit is 12 months.

Online RogerBoner

I tried to upload a gif with my comment as an image so this is as a file. Casting Linda Carter was a gift to the tissue manufacturing industry

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:17:52 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline HailWood

All you had to do was look at the rules...the limit is 12 months.
I was being lazy. Thanks for the look up.

Offline The Highwayman

Offline peiyee

Highwayman, 100 points. What a punt! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

WW definitely a cosplay to try!

Offline ruffler

That my friend is the Biz

Fantasy shag right there for you my good man - Well played Sir  :yahoo: