Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: iPhone gps spoofer?  (Read 1083 times)

MrArmagh

Ive just stumbled across a few apps on the iPhone store that are GPS Spoofers for apps like find my friends/ live360 etc.

does anyone know if these work?

don't really want to keep leaving my phone at home or somewhere while out and about. 

Offline theoldmaggot

Ive just stumbled across a few apps on the iPhone store that are GPS Spoofers for apps like find my friends/ live360 etc.

does anyone know if these work?

don't really want to keep leaving my phone at home or somewhere while out and about.

They are GPS trackers, not spoofers

Offline dirkdiggler583

none work correctly on iPhone, easy to do on Android

Offline adenmc4

Turn the GPS off on the phone, or am I missing something?

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Spoofers allow you to pretend your in another location.

Useful for WeChat, Tinder and some other apps if you want to connect with girls in another country before actually getting there.

Good for arranging meets in advance

MrArmagh

we have a family life360 account  so we know where everyone is. useful if someones not answering a phone or something or you are expecting someone to call and you can see if there on there way kind of thing , we actually got it ages ago when my Mrs was doing homeware work so it was handy to check if she was ok on nights if we hadn't heard from her for a while.

now its kinda backfiring on me. but it also shows when your gps is off. it just won't show you still in the house or your last position.   

Offline adenmc4

I see your difficulties now.. that would make punting very very difficult. Dammed if you do (turn GPS off), dammed if you don't.

Offline Rocket Scientist

we have a family life360 account  so we know where everyone is. useful if someones not answering a phone or something or you are expecting someone to call and you can see if there on there way kind of thing , we actually got it ages ago when my Mrs was doing homeware work so it was handy to check if she was ok on nights if we hadn't heard from her for a while.

now its kinda backfiring on me. but it also shows when your gps is off. it just won't show you still in the house or your last position.

Could you consider leaving phone in the office, on silent mode, and collect on your return from punt?

MrArmagh

Could you consider leaving phone in the office, on silent mode, and collect on your return from punt?

that's what I do,  leave it at work, leave it at home etc. but a bit of a pain in the ass to be honest. so just looking into a few alternatives I guess.   

Offline Marmalade

The thread underlines something which is unfortunately far too late for most people affected, and that is when you are locked into a serious family problem you can’t get out. It’s like changing your religion. Good luck!

The other thing — as someone has already hinted — iPhones are now way behind Android phones technically. They’re like an expensive fashion accessory. Many people still use one for convenience, especially if they have Macs, but I think even that will disappear.

You really need a way to assert your independence. Phone GPS is useful for finding where you’re going on the way to a punt. That needs to be private (it’s not private from google but it needs to be private from a ball-and-chain). So you need rules, either your own or invented business ones (accidentally leaving it on silent, if that’s what you do for instance, won’t wash after a few times). Reasons why it’s on silent. Reasons why your ‘work phone’ can’t be networked to your family. Reasons why you need radio silence for a few hours. Even (obvious) reasons to save battery.

Something the techies might confirm — what I do for cities I visit often is download the google map to the phone. It means it will still work (with less features) even in airplane mode. For instance, it will find a location on the map for you but it won’t give detailed directions on buses and so on. So I’m not sure how that works... it’s using some sort of GPS to find your location on the map but it’s not available to the phone’s log so doesn’t seem to show where you’ve been on the googlemaps tracking. You could also get a phone, even a small brand one, and ‘discover’ that ‘unfortunately’ it doesn’t have the feature, or ‘find’ that it is ‘unreliable’ on your existing phone. (And it won’t be telling porkies if it’s none of their business as they won’t ask the question.)

You are your own person. You have to deal with your family, politely, responsibly, even lovingly, but as your own boss. I can imagine you might want group tracking on to keep an eye on your kids or meet your ball-and-chain for the theatre — but you also have your own life, biologically, whether or not that includes (what some people would call) your dirty little secret or whatever abusive comments they might have if they were to know things that are none of their fucking business (pun intended)!

Enjoy.
 :D :hi:

Offline Marmalade

we actually got it ages ago when my Mrs was doing homeware work so it was handy to check if she was ok on nights if we hadn't heard from her for a while.

So if you don’t need it now it’s just using battery (hint).

Btw not necessarily to you MrArmagh but maybe a timely reminder to everyone that isn’t armour-plated...

We had a punter on here a few years back who made a joking comment which a prossie took the wrong way. She happened to be not just a cyberexpert but a fucking psycho. She went through all his posts, tracked his details, set up fake Twitter, and entries on other forums in his name, hacked stuff till she found his work address, informed his boss in such a way that got him fired from his employment, outed him to his wife and anybody else she could find. All completely true.

Always balance what you have to lose with the information you share. Take care & enjoy.