Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: False Teeth  (Read 1204 times)

Offline NaughtyAlun

I'm new to this game and have been thinking of taking the plunge for a while now. I'm thinking of starting with a blow-job just to dip my toe into the water. Does anyone have any experience with Helen Of Troy? The thought of oral without teeth intrigues me. Judging by her picture she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but at the price she could be worth a punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

I think both Helen and the oral technique have been discussed on here, try using the search facility for more info.

SirFrank

There's nowt I love more than a demon BJ and by all accounts Helen sucks a mean cock with proper DT etc. she's not my cup of tea tho. If you do meet up with her let us know how it goes

Offline ianvilla

Perhaps she could do a bit of Gurning in between rounds just as a bit of entertainment. Not my bag though.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:58:00 am by ianvilla »

SirPhilipXX

I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would actually consider paying money for a BJ from this disgustingly overweight ugly toothless lardbucket :scare:

Offline ampersand

I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would actually consider paying money for a BJ from this disgustingly overweight ugly toothless lardbucket :scare:
Ditto.

She is the eighth ancient wonder of the world.